MLK Day Should Be Banned

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
rooster

Missouri City, TX

#1 Jan 15, 2012
This being a holiday is an embarrassment to America.
mohammed

Paris, TX

#2 Jan 15, 2012
i don't think it should be banned. closing government jobs and schools is stupid. didn't mlk want education? why miss a day then? if private industry wants to not make any money that is their problem.
cash

Blossom, TX

#3 Jan 15, 2012
is the mayor posting
mohammed

Paris, TX

#4 Jan 15, 2012
cash wrote:
is the mayor posting
I am a mooslim and think everyone should work everyday.
Lammy

Austin, TX

#5 Jan 15, 2012
What white man do they close Schools down for & banks close for??
mohammed

Paris, TX

#6 Jan 15, 2012
Lammy wrote:
Santa claus?
Jim Crow

United States

#7 Jan 15, 2012
rooster wrote:
This being a holiday is an embarrassment to America.
You're what happens when brothers and sisters procreate.
Jim Crow

United States

#8 Jan 15, 2012
mohammed wrote:
i don't think it should be banned. closing government jobs and schools is stupid. didn't mlk want education? why miss a day then? if private industry wants to not make any money that is their problem.
Does that apply for every holiday where government jobs and schools close down or is it just for MLK day?
mohammed

Paris, TX

#9 Jan 15, 2012
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that apply for every holiday where government jobs and schools close down or is it just for MLK day?
Every holiday. education and money have a larger impact on society than a day off. Day Off? WTF. Who can afford a day off OMg. I got bills and need to earn money, i need days ON!!
rickybobby

Paris, TX

#10 Jan 15, 2012
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
sho am glad about coon day I get to take off my route tomorrow
yall going to have a huge parade no one wants to be in tomorrow?
Jim Crow

United States

#11 Jan 15, 2012
mohammed wrote:
<quoted text> Every holiday. education and money have a larger impact on society than a day off. Day Off? WTF. Who can afford a day off OMg. I got bills and need to earn money, i need days ON!!
Are you saying you have a problem with offices being closed for Christmas and Veterans day?
Jimmy B

United States

#12 Jan 15, 2012
The whole holiday thing was a Pay-back ( bribe ) by the Democraps for the sheeple Black votes....and it's paid off well. 95% of them will vote for a guy who has in 3 years pretty much wrecked what it's taken this country over 200 years to build! MLK...what a DISGRACE to humanity! Honor a DRUNK, womanizing, commie sympathizer, "preacher"???? So many more WORTHY blacks could / should be recognized for their WORTHWHILE contributions to society before this POS ever got his name mentioned once!
rooster

New Orleans, LA

#13 Jan 15, 2012
Veterans day corner the all thustvhalfbthe packs out he even know what Moscow did in his lifeblololol
Santa

Paris, TX

#15 Jan 15, 2012
Lammy wrote:
Santa Clause.
Tommy X

Paris, TX

#16 Jan 15, 2012
MLK Day is a white holiday made up by white people for a half assed attempt to smooth over what happened for hundreds of years. Dr. King was more accepted by white America than other civil rights leaders of the era. We should have a hioliday like President's Day to honor not only Dr. King but Malcolm X, Medgar Evers, W.E.B. Du Bois, Huey Newton, Bobby Seale and Rosa Parks.
Hay Hay Jimmy Ray

Quinlan, TX

#17 Jan 16, 2012
I just ignore mlk day and choose instead to celebrate Jimmy Ray Day and his excellent markmanship.
what

Paris, TX

#18 Jan 16, 2012
Good old Paris. You guys never miss a chance to look stupid.
Granny

Paris, TX

#19 Jan 16, 2012
Tommy X wrote:
MLK Day is a white holiday made up by white people for a half assed attempt to smooth over what happened for hundreds of years. Dr. King was more accepted by white America than other civil rights leaders of the era. We should have a hioliday like President's Day to honor not only Dr. King but Malcolm X, Medgar Evers, W.E.B. Du Bois, Huey Newton, Bobby Seale and Rosa Parks.
Racist pigdog! You left out Farrakhan(sp)and Sharpton and Barney Frank!

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#20 Jan 16, 2012
Oddly enough, King's birthday, January 19, is also the birthday of Robert E. Lee. He was born in 1802.
Naturally

Quinlan, TX

#21 Jan 16, 2012
Tommy X wrote:
You already have more "hiolidays" than any other group. There is qwanza, fake doctor mlcoon day, Nday, June teenth, Check day, porch day which is almost every work day and usually a 40 or two, who my daddy day, just to name a few.

Also, you left out Aunt Jemimah from your list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So Let's Talk About Tactics 6 min sags 8
Reno meth 16 min Sister 27
Make easy money 1 hr EyesWideOpen 1
Boys head split open by Paris Police. 1 hr Pogo 48
Mother of the Month 2 hr really 100
Was God a Christian? 2 hr Tactics 772
Favorite Bible Verses (Mar '11) 2 hr needforreality 301

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance