Obama or Romney ??
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Who

Paris, TX

#1 May 12, 2012
It is looking like the presidential election will come down to Obama or Romney. Who will win and why ??
jeff

Paris, TX

#2 May 13, 2012
Obama will win. He has the woman, Hispanic, Gay,Lesbian, young, black, Union, and Liberal votes. The tea party has angered many and is losing ground. A movement that radical is always a flash in the pan.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 May 13, 2012
I will win. I think the upcoming wave of riots in and the collapse of Greece will educate America on the risks of out of control entitlement programs.

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4 May 13, 2012
jeff wrote:
Obama will win. He has the woman, Hispanic, Gay,Lesbian, young, black, Union, and Liberal votes. The tea party has angered many and is losing ground. A movement that radical is always a flash in the pan.
Do you honestly think that obama hasn't angered many of the ones who voted for him before? As well as some of the groups he wanted to win over? If you don't know that, welcome back to reality.
jeff

Paris, TX

#5 May 13, 2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/13/bara...

This debate is about Romney vs. Obama. Romeney is an elitist, has no foreign policy experience and Obama has shown himself to be capable with use of the military. He is getting us out of Bush's damn wars, he caught Bin laudin. etc. His only problem really is the sluggish economy. I am not thinking that many still believe that "trickle down" works. It really never did. The rich keep getting richer and they don't let it trickle.
anonymous

Wylie, TX

#6 May 13, 2012
jeff wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2012/05/13/barack-obama-2012-c ampaign-republican-playbook_n_ 1510801.html
This debate is about Romney vs. Obama. Romeney is an elitist, has no foreign policy experience and Obama has shown himself to be capable with use of the military. He is getting us out of Bush's damn wars, he caught Bin laudin. etc. His only problem really is the sluggish economy. I am not thinking that many still believe that "trickle down" works. It really never did. The rich keep getting richer and they don't let it trickle.
The only foreign policy experience Obama has shown himself to have is the ability to kiss the azz of foreign dictators.

http://tubegator.com/content/uploads/obama-bo...
Sunrise

Arlington, TX

#7 May 13, 2012
jeff wrote:
"Ineptocracy(in-ep-toc'-r a-cy)- a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers." Author unknown
Sunrise

Mckinney, TX

#8 May 13, 2012
jeff wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2012/05/13/barack-obama-2012-c ampaign-republican-playbook_n_ 1510801.html
This debate is about Romney vs. Obama. Romeney is an elitist,
I disagree the Romney is an elitist. Even if he is, I would rather have an elitist than an arrogant, lying traitor.
jeff wrote:
has no foreign policy experience
How much foreign policy experience did obama have when you voted for him last time or even now? Apparently that experience didn't matter to you in 2008.
jeff wrote:
and Obama has shown himself to be capable with use of the military. He is getting us out of Bush's damn wars,
Speaking of wars - didn't obama say if elected he would bring all of the troops home right away after moving into the WH? As you note, we are still there.
jeff wrote:
he caught Bin laudin. etc.
He did not catch Bin "Laudin."
jeff wrote:
His only problem really is the sluggish economy. I am not thinking that many still believe that "trickle down" works. It really never did. The rich keep getting richer and they don't let it trickle.
The economy will remain sluggish as long as obama is in office. If obama is re-elected the markets will tank. If I am smart enough to get richer in these economic time, why should I be required to share it with you of anyone else if I don't want to share it? Why don't you do the same thing that those rich people are doing and add to your wealth

“I love a good vacation !!!”

Since: May 12

More hope & change on the way

#9 May 13, 2012
Get ready for 4 more years of yours truly. There is no doubt that I will win. I can't find my teleprompter. Has anyone seen it?

“Mighty Mormon Power Ranger”

Since: May 12

Hasta la flip flop, Baby !!

#10 May 13, 2012
___ OBOZO ___ wrote:
Get ready for 4 more years of yours truly. There is no doubt that I will win. I can't find my teleprompter. Has anyone seen it?
You had better find that teleprompter soon, you babbling idiot. No, you will not get re-elected. The people are sick and tired of you.

Location hidden

#11 May 13, 2012
Sunrise wrote:
>Speaking of wars - didn't obama say if elected he would bring all of the troops home right away after moving into the WH? As you note, we are still there
Yep he even got a noble prize for it.

“This too shall pass”

Location hidden

#12 May 13, 2012
jeff wrote:
Romney has been a governor and has the creds to back him up in the experience department. obama had never been or done anything except teach Rules for Radicals as a community organizer. He's even had to give up that much lauded and bragged about law degree and so has Aunt Esther.
Foreign policy is something he still hasn't gotten after 31/2 years. He makes us look like fools and even more so if he's re-elected. Romney has more brains and integrity in his pinkie finger nail than obama has all over his body.

Location hidden

#13 May 13, 2012
searcherfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney has been a governor and has the creds to back him up in the experience department. obama had never been or done anything except teach Rules for Radicals as a community organizer. He's even had to give up that much lauded and bragged about law degree and so has Aunt Esther.
Foreign policy is something he still hasn't gotten after 31/2 years. He makes us look like fools and even more so if he's re-elected. Romney has more brains and integrity in his pinkie finger nail than obama has all over his body.
Awwwwwwww your making me blush

“This too shall pass”

Location hidden

#14 May 13, 2012
Romney2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwwww your making me blush
You're welcome.
jeff

Paris, TX

#15 May 14, 2012
Romney I wouldn't get too excited about the compliment, you may wish to go to the blog about "Searchfinder is a Liar!" Creds aren't too well respected here.
Preacher man

United States

#16 May 14, 2012
Romney is the Antichrist and anybody that votes for him will be doomed. Reject evil.

“This too shall pass”

Location hidden

#17 May 14, 2012
Preacher man wrote:
Romney is the Antichrist and anybody that votes for him will be doomed. Reject evil.
Gee, everybody was saying obama is the anti-Christ. What happened?
Preacher man

United States

#18 May 14, 2012
Beware of those that come with soft words and kind eyes, thay will be show their true selfs when u trust them.

Location hidden

#19 May 14, 2012
searcherfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, everybody was saying obama is the anti-Christ. What happened?
We both are but I'm running on a platform of 30 percent less spending and 25 percent less evil.
Romney4prez

United States

#20 May 14, 2012
Preacher man wrote:
Beware of those that come with soft words and kind eyes, thay will be show their true selfs when u trust them.
Beware of false prophets "preacher man"....you are clueless and a product of brainwashing....you sound like Jim Jones.

Romney 2012!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris police officer 4 min Questions 262
News Paris Pairs: a local couple and their beer gard... 34 min Diamond J 8
Judge Bill Harris.. Don't know the law!!!! (Apr '12) 1 hr Grisham 155
Deport mayor 1 hr cowboy fan 05 198
Proud to be a Confederate Soldier 1 hr Mentalist 5
J D Davidson thread gone second time 4 hr Grisham 19
Paris Sanitorium (Nov '09) 10 hr Choctaw 61
How do mothers go 20 years without seeing children 12 hr Grisham 90
Human remains found!! 15 hr Mentalist 163

Paris Jobs