Man from Maine who claims to be Satan...

Man from Maine who claims to be Satanist in Clarksville.

Posted in the Paris Forum

Crazy come to little town

United States

#1 Oct 15, 2013
Who is they guy who has some of the people in Clarksville afraid to take their kids trick or treating. He has several video's on U tube where he is mad because a local printing shop want print his Satanist cards because it has the word Satan on it. But the Clarksville news paper did out of fear of being sued because there is freedom of religion. Some locals have started a rumor that he want black children to sacrifice and will get them on Halloween. This is just some big city nut job who knows he can cause a stir in a small town. After watching his U tub video he acts like he is a paranoid schizophrenic w/o their medication. It's ashame the city is calling off trick or treating because of this one person. Actually I would be more afraid of my kids trick or treating in Paris with all the gang land style shootings.
Norm

United States

#2 Oct 15, 2013
There are too many crazy people moving into those small east texas towns in that area. The wiccans who worship satan moved into Paris about 3 years ago and are still going strong. They still have their wiccan website up and do their worshipping underground because they have to pretend to be Christians in order to get help from their families.
Norm

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2013
Lots of wiccans on topix trying to hide my post.
Curious

United States

#4 Oct 15, 2013
Saw on the Dallas news where someone is going around with blue paint writing strange words all over 3 large church's in some other language. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come.
what

Paris, TX

#5 Oct 15, 2013
Wiccan's dont believe in Satan you idiot. Wiccan's are just as dumb as christians and satanist's. If you believe in magic people, get the help from a doctor that you so desperately need. If you hear people talking to you in your head, that means you have a severe problem. All of you faith idiots. And especially this douche bag Norm that doesnt even know what wiccans believe before he spouts something out of that retarded hole in his face. Norm, hurry up and go give your money to the guy that is telling you a flying man is watching you and judging you. Idiots.
Pat

United States

#6 Oct 15, 2013
Wiccans worship nature. Pagans also worship nature but neither of them would incorporate a Christian Arch Angle into their name such as Satan which is only found in the Bible. Paganism and later the Wiccan religion are much older than most all world religions including Buddhism. I have to agree though that this person terrorizing a small town with what their Christian belief detest is wrong.
thereallol

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Oct 15, 2013
Cash lost his meds again?
Politics

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2013
Anyone can put anything on U tub and do anything they want these days. Actually people now go out of there way to attack one anothers beliefs.
insight

Texarkana, TX

#9 Oct 15, 2013
he IS a nutjob. look him up on Facebook, youtube, anywhere. he brags about going to the catholic church in cville. hes probably just trying to get a lawsuit. sad he came to cville tho.. judges there tend to overlook alot of things, sweep them under the rug. he will be lucky to live through a lawsuit. im praying hard for him. he definitely needs it!
Succubus

Dallas, TX

#10 Oct 16, 2013
And Satanists do NOT make sacrifices. LOL!
Bad, crazy, hateful people will behave that way no matter what religion they are.
Trusting one person over another because of their religion is ignorant and naive.
That guy is NUTS because he is NUTS. Just like Fred Phelps is NUTS because he is NUTS.
Get to know individuals on their own merit before passing judgement based on rumors and fear.
If you ARE Christian, it is what the bible says to do and the true Christian thing to do.
Curious

United States

#11 Oct 16, 2013
Who is this person and what is the name of the u tube video? He must have some kind of connections to come here from way up north to worry people.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#12 Nov 3, 2013
How do I find these videos on youtube?
Sub2serve

Sulphur Springs, TX

#13 Feb 20, 2016
Succubus wrote:
And Satanists do NOT make sacrifices. LOL!
Bad, crazy, hateful people will behave that way no matter what religion they are.
Trusting one person over another because of their religion is ignorant and naive.
That guy is NUTS because he is NUTS. Just like Fred Phelps is NUTS because he is NUTS.
Get to know individuals on their own merit before passing judgement based on rumors and fear.
If you ARE Christian, it is what the bible says to do and the true Christian thing to do.
Hi Succubus. Are you a true Succubus female? Where from ? Like to make contact?
America needs God

United States

#14 Feb 24, 2016
The Bible is our Instruction Guide People . That's the Problem these Days People are so Blinded that they don't want to see nor hear the Truth . God Bless.
Religious freedom for all

Atoka, OK

#15 Feb 24, 2016
America needs God wrote:
The Bible is our Instruction Guide People . That's the Problem these Days People are so Blinded that they don't want to see nor hear the Truth . God Bless.
Our instruction is whatever we believe in. Even if it's the old hollow stump by the creek. If you do not like freedom of religion then leave the U.S. because it is part of the constitution. Bless you also and may your God be as true for you as mine is to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Observer 1,045
What stays, what goes 6 hr Puppet Master 7
MLK Holiday 6 hr Training Day 13
Woke up today and....... 7 hr veteran status 5
Holiday Trash Pickup 16 hr YallWantContracte... 3
home repair/remodeling 21 hr Cliff 1
Coon Hunting Mon Coon Hunter 1
Judge Judy Dead at 68 (Aug '09) Jan 11 sure you can 43

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages