SPQ 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2008

I am soo Curious...but too chicken Sh*t to monkey with him. What do you do, join craig's list, and e-mail him? Or do you just send him an e-mail from your e-mail address? Is he gross, and come right out and "axe" for sexual favors? Or does he tell the story of his life, and just come across as a sleezy old geezer? He really does look like a Terrell State Patient, or someone that's on house arrest. Not judging---just observing! Oh, and wish I would hear from Parisian & Light, have not seen any postings from them on here in a while. At least a certain someone who was giving me HELL, appears to be preoccupied with some heavy discussions on other forums. That's been nice.
hes bad wrote:
<quoted text>
He's deleted a bunch of his ads but I know the one you're talking about. Judge Judy/slot machines. He ripped that lip picture off of someone else's ad. My curiosity got the best of me and I sent him an email asking if he was for real. He is "looken" for some action alright. He is disgusting
majorette

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2008

Judged:

SPQ 1 wrote:
I have no idea why mine hits from Little Rock, sometimes Texarkana. I live in the Quad City areas, Deport/ Pattonville/ Bogata/ Clarksville/ and maybe the Detroit/Blossom Burbs. I use broadband that is from Windstream, so I guess it's according to what Satellite it bounces off. The SPQ official "ATTIRE" include big hair,(most have to use wigs or something),Evening gowns with lots of sequines---More is More=better, Majorette Boots,(wish I could get me the official Kilgore Majorette Boots!) What are those girls called again? Is it the Rangerettes? Of course, our Tiara, and long gloves. Maybe I should wait until the X-mas time, as I cannot stand to be hot. At the St. Patty's Day Parade, we throw Sweet 'tators off the float, and I throw 'em like they are a baseball. I bet Paris would not like me throwing tators into the crowd. I need to get some sponsors, like a bar we all could meet up at before and after the parade. We also love the gay men, who help us with costume design and make-up. Also allow men to dress in drag, if they want to. And all men that contribute to our cause, get the "Promise."
I am very sad no one has joined my chapter here in Paris. I bet the Elks would help my cause...but my best bet is an elderly man who gets a good VA pension. As much business that I give the Honda people, I still don't think they have any convertables I could throw a fit for. Help---I'm open to suggestions!
<quoted text>
Would you believe that I was a majorette (twirler) in hs? lol I went to Kilgore college during the summer for twirling camp and took high kick taught by the rangerettes. how funny .. and I do have a pair of those boots if they're the short ones. Mine had taps on the bottom. My goodness was I ever that young?? Well anyway, good luck in your quest and I believe if I were you I would wait until Christmas parade. I prefer cold over heat any day! Oh and there are lots of gay men that would love to help you out in this town.
anonymous

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2008

Judged:

SPQ 1 wrote:
I am soo Curious...but too chicken Sh*t to monkey with him. What do you do, join craig's list, and e-mail him? Or do you just send him an e-mail from your e-mail address? Is he gross, and come right out and "axe" for sexual favors? Or does he tell the story of his life, and just come across as a sleezy old geezer? He really does look like a Terrell State Patient, or someone that's on house arrest. Not judging---just observing! Oh, and wish I would hear from Parisian & Light, have not seen any postings from them on here in a while. At least a certain someone who was giving me HELL, appears to be preoccupied with some heavy discussions on other forums. That's been nice.
<quoted text>
WEll let me tell you, curiosity got the best of me and I have had a couple of emails with Carl. They are too gross to put up here. I asked him flat out what his deal was and he told me. lol Sent more pictures.. I told him I wasn't interested. I look about every day to see his ad of the day. You can always spot it. Just go to Craigslist / Dallas and click on men looking for women. There are some doozies. lol Anyway, you don't have to join or anything and if you want to reply to an ad all you have to do is click on the ad. My email doesn't give my real name of course. If you do it and get a reply from slotsnmore.. that's him. I had heard of CL before but until he posted on here, I had no idea what it was like.
anonymous

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2008

SPQ 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2008

Judged:

It's a small word with the Majorette-and I must admit I COVET your boots. I wonder where I could purchase a pair? Can you still twirl? Damn I wish I could twirl! You definitely MUST be on the float, with the boots and twirling! Also, I really need the gay men to help out, so if you know any, please send them to this forum. And Anonymous, you definitely are my hero! It takes some ovaries/balls to chat via e-mail with Carl. Does he appear to "get" any of the slingblade digs? I had never been on Craig's List, and OMG, my head is still "twirling" from all the post, and titles on the "Men seeking Women." Although I am single, I do not think I could EVER "hook up" with someone online. I attract men that have mental health issues in person, so I am sure that if there are any current "Ted Bundey" types, that's who would latch onto me. Any thoughts?
SPQ 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2008

Judged:

But you are so good with your one liners, wisdom, and wit. We ladies have needed you to defend the honor of the Sweet Potato Queens. Please read the posts, and let me know what you think.
retired wrote:
This is so golden I don't have to touch it.
carl

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2008

thats right hunny!1 looken for you,, know

http://dallas.craigslist.org/m4w/720674450.ht...
uhh

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2008

carl wrote:
thats right hunny!1 looken for you,, know
http://dallas.craigslist.org/m4w/720674450.ht...
You posted a picture of yourself in the bathroom??? Hope you find someone.
carl

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2008

uhh wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted a picture of yourself in the bathroom??? Hope you find someone.
whats wrongg with that hunny! Im looken for ladys that like my moble batcheler pad,, 1 you see I sale slots but looken for ladys that wont to just come and play. Im here for you know,, anyhing you wont I can provide with in reason!! email me know
carl

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2008

im looken for a lady live inis this you hunny -
all i ned is 1 good lady to live with me as the cost of living is so high,,its on me all you have to do is taks care of my needs,,im looken for 1 35to 55yrs old,,lets talk im here hunny
The Love Guru

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

Hey man, with all the swingers swinging and others cheating on spouses ... why don't you just
find a good spot on the loop, get naked and women will appear to take care of your needs.

In Paris, Texas no one needs to be "looken for ladys" ..... just put it out there and they
will come and get it.
carl

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

im looken for a lady live in,, i use crigs list but the womon on thier arnt for rel. wher on the loop shuold i go? all i ned is 1 good lady to live with me,, the $$ is one me as long as the womom taks care of my needs in bedroom.,, 35 no kids or older ladys ONLY!1

Since: May 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

Carl,
Why did you delete your ad from Criag's list? Have you found the woman of your dreams?
carl

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

oh i delet 1 and put up noher 1,, it keeps the ladys int! so im here know if you woudl like to talk,, im here hunny for you know!1
Father Guido Sarducci

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

Find some religion or find a joint. You will be much happier.
carl

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2008

So right

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2008

carl wrote:
im looken for a lady live in,, i use crigs list but the womon on thier arnt for rel. wher on the loop shuold i go? all i ned is 1 good lady to live with me,, the $$ is one me as long as the womom taks care of my needs in bedroom.,, 35 no kids or older ladys ONLY!1
carl you funny. Not Ha Ha funny. You aint cured.
carl

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2008

So right wrote:
<quoted text>
carl you funny. Not Ha Ha funny. You aint cured.
Are you looken,,hunny!1 if you are 40-60 no strings im looken for you know!! see my lastest ad know on cl. go look know!!1
anonymous

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2008

Carl, seriously this has gone far enough.
carl

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2008

Judged:

im fixen to strip down necked and get in the shower hunny!! be back soon!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
fun? in paris? 25 min mom 15
Calvary Chapel 28 min mom 1
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Imperial Chicano 21,562
Threat? “You’re asking for it,” Hashmi replied,... 1 hr Anonymous 1
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Imperial Chicano 17,136
Breaking News: Hashmi makes motion to fire City... 1 hr Black Widow 6
Grubb "Correcting" PEDC Investigative Report 2 hr reader 35
PEDC Investigation reveals 3 hr Easy answer 10
Protest on the loop 8 hr Mrs Quimby 20
Food vendors at Ramseur Baptist Church 8 hr washington redskins 29
Lancaster has the dirt on PEDC 16 hr Raymond 132
•••
•••

Paris News Video

•••
•••

Paris Jobs