First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JaneM

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Ok people, what is the worst turn off you have on a woman? If your a woman, what is your worst turn off on a man?
nomaam

Paris, TX

#2 Jan 25, 2013
women who post anything on topix
Duh mass

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Women who live to argue or stir up trouble are my biggest turn-offs.
curious

Arlington, TX

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Cowboy hats.
previous

Rockwall, TX

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Nasty clothes, nasty hair, greasy fingernails, anything dirty or smelly is such a turn off.
lol

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2013
women that think they are a mans equal when it is convenient, but when its time to open a door, pay for diner, or move something heavy all of the sudden they are helpless.
im COMPLETELY FINE with one way or the other, but dont expect me to open your car door, pay for a date you asked me out on, tell me im a jerk if i dont want to rearrange your living room furniture hourly, then tell me how independent you are. please, dont come on topics and bash me for saying what 99% of your better halves are thinking. im trying to help. be thankful i was honest enough to say it so they didnt have to, you might still have enough time to change your evil ways. if you think im full-o-poo thats fine, but just try paying for diner next time your out and see what happens. you might be surprised.
Well let us see

Paris, TX

#7 Jan 25, 2013
People are equal.
All people need help sometimes, but it is sometimes used to a ridiculous nature. Some women use the helpless act in order to make the man feel needed.
Sometimes they use the womanly respect thing by opening doors etc...as a way to get someone to "do" something for them.
There is actually a book, written by a man, called Love and Respect, that tries to put people in their so-called "roles" of human nature, which is I think actually kind of sad.
Holding ones hand while they are dying isn't a male or female role...it's a human one.
Turn off

Paris, TX

#8 Jan 25, 2013
I didn't know people were responsible for turning you on? LOL.

Do you want to be turned on, find what turns you on.

Some people are turned on by someone washing the car or doing the dishes.

Some people are turned on by intellect, and some are turned off by it. So should you act dumb to turn someone on?

That is dumb, especially if conversations of an intellectual nature turn you on.
Turn off

Paris, TX

#9 Jan 25, 2013
http://loveandrespect.com/

I think it is absolutly ridiculous to say what motivates someone because they are male or female.

What I think is a turn on is someone who actually listens to what motivates you, and learns to motivate that way.
lol

United States

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Well let us see wrote:
People are equal.
All people need help sometimes, but it is sometimes used to a ridiculous nature. Some women use the helpless act in order to make the man feel needed.
Sometimes they use the womanly respect thing by opening doors etc...as a way to get someone to "do" something for them.
There is actually a book, written by a man, called Love and Respect, that tries to put people in their so-called "roles" of human nature, which is I think actually kind of sad.
Holding ones hand while they are dying isn't a male or female role...it's a human one.
i agree,,, to a point. it all averages out. i see it like this "on average" men are just better suited to do somethings, and the same goes for women. i (being a man) am better suited for moving the couch around, changing a tire or fighting off a pack of dingos. a woman would be better suited for other things like sewing, changing diapers, or cooking me diner.

i know feathers will be ruffled but,,,,

its just the way each sex has evolved. men on average are bigger, stronger, smarter, and faster than women, because they had to be. when your out hunting a herd of buffalo it pays to be bigger, stronger, smarter and faster. you need each of those things to survive. where as a woman didnt need things like that to survive. they needed things like child baring hips, small hands for picking berrys, and small birdlike brains so not to get bored doing remedial tasks like repeating the same word over and over again teaching their young to talk. each sex has its pros and cons, its strengths and weaknesses, but they evolved to be together, 2 parts of a whole. so ones weakness is the others strength. and thats why we find ourselves in the mess we are in now. people as a whole have forgotten where we came from, and what we are ment to be. until we can get back to being (what we are ment to be) a man and a woman together trying to survive and do our parts its not going to work. IMHO

oh and i hate hairy women too lol
Turn off

Paris, TX

#11 Jan 25, 2013
You are so right lol.

I'm a woman, and I would rather move a couch, than to sew...lol.

I have this issue, that I will do it myself. Reason, I hate waiting, I hate nagging, I hate begging to get something done. I've seen women do it, and it makes ME WANT TO PUKE.

It is nice to be good for something, and it is great to work together. Which is the deal I think people are missing in today's society.

Find people you work well with, and that want to work well together.

This topic reminds me of the song by Robert Palmer....I Didn't Mean To Turn You On. LOL.
Turn off

Paris, TX

#12 Jan 25, 2013
The biggest thing is, that no matter what you are doing it's going to turn some people off and some people on.

You want to attract the ones you want to turn on, and you don't want to attract the ones that don't turn on to you naturally.
lol

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2013
so u hate nagging, begging, waiting, you are willing to move a couch, and you over look me saying women have birdlike brains???

weather u ment to or not consider me turned on lol
Help me out

Hollywood, FL

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Restraining orders. Huge turn off.
Turn off

Paris, TX

#15 Jan 25, 2013
lol wrote:
so u hate nagging, begging, waiting, you are willing to move a couch, and you over look me saying women have birdlike brains???
weather u ment to or not consider me turned on lol
I hate nagging, begging, waiting,^&itching, so I don't do it.

I only ask for help when I need it. EVER. In anything. Otherwise I do it myself.

I'm not sure what you are getting at. Are you the kind that asks...bring me my tea, get me my food, wash my clothes...etc.

Men do it every bit as much as men do it. The men that do that make me want to puke too.

You do things for each other in a relationship to make it work. You do what you are better at and more able to do to make it easier on your partner...not harder.

When you make life more difficult, nothing works good for anyone, and it's not love. It's control issues.
Turn off

Paris, TX

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Sorry, men do it as much as women do it is what I meant to say.
LOL

Paris, TX

#17 Jan 25, 2013
Help me out wrote:
Restraining orders. Huge turn off.
I wish it was a huge turn off. To most that need it, it's a challenge they are willing to meet.

They don't think the law has a right to stop them and their true Love from being together...they really want it you know...they just don't know it yet. LOL.
Hmmmm

Carrollton, TX

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Biggest turnoffs: If a woman is a Democrat, fat, lazy, toothless, overly religious, ignorant or just plain stupid, dirty, cusses constantly, covered in tattoos, dates outside immediate race, smokes, grouchy, bossy, or is in general upleasant to be around and not lady like.

Anyone left in America that doesn't fit that description? It's a sad sad world these days.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Paris, TX

#19 Jan 25, 2013
Ooh, i'm going to change my politics, gain weight, get lazy, quit reading the Bible as well as other books of learning, stop taking a bath, continue to cuss, maybe get some tattoos, find another race to date and become unpleasant...because I certainly don't want to attract the likes of you!

No doubt.
LOL

Paris, TX

#20 Jan 25, 2013
The good ones don't change a thing to suit you.

They are who they like to be. They may change a behavior or two because they love or respect you, but ......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
well I guess we can not 25 min Prayers for the s... 12
Malia Obama drunk in NYC 59 min ParisFoReal 1
4 d.w.i. gets probation No breathalizer 2 hr YES 6
Missing Woman (Jul '15) 5 hr Pet Detective 26
Missing Person Report 15 hr Ace Ventura 46
Mutual masturbation group, who is interested ? (Mar '12) 16 hr Pet Detective 36
Obama Care will stay!!! 20 hr ParisFoReal 4
Will anyone in the courthouse be investigated? Sat THE REAL Nik 50

Paris Jobs

More from around the web