First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whatever

Cedar Hill, TX

#1 Aug 29, 2008
Does anyone know of a good OB/GYN in paris?
mee

Hurst, TX

#2 Aug 29, 2008
I'll do it, whats your issue you're having?
anon

Paris, TX

#3 Aug 29, 2008
Tuesday Chadwick
CoutryGirl35

Paris, TX

#4 Aug 29, 2008
Dr. Mary Gail Miesch is awesome!!!
geez

Ladonia, TX

#5 Aug 29, 2008
Dr.Chadwick is great.
ANON

Paris, TX

#6 Aug 29, 2008
Clifton Wilkerson
Belle

Paris, TX

#7 Aug 29, 2008
Dr. Mark Vaughn
Jules

Clarksville, TX

#8 Aug 29, 2008
I use Dr Chadwick and she is the best doctor ever!!!
RRCNurse

Whitney, TX

#9 Aug 29, 2008
CoutryGirl35 wrote:
Dr. Mary Gail Miesch is awesome!!!
Miesch is strictly gyno doesn't deliver babies anymore
HopetoHelp

Whitney, TX

#10 Aug 29, 2008
In terms of experience, you can't beat Dr. Carpenter. He's been around forever and I think probably knows everything there is to know about having babies. He can be kind of old school sometimes, but he will certainly take good care of you. Tuesday Chadwick is your girl obviously if you prefer a woman, she is very nice and knowledgeable...the only con with her is the office wait..but that may be a problem everywhere. Vaughn is good to his patients and is very good at what he does as well. He's also cute. Worthless information, perhaps, but if you have to look at a face perched between your knees, it may as well be pleasant to look at. Wilkerson, also cute, practiced at Baylor before coming here. Very laid back, calm cool and collected all the time, super nice. They're all good doctors, I think everyone just has to find the person they click with.
Just Me

Paris, TX

#11 Aug 29, 2008
Hands down.......Dr. Wilkerson. He is patient, caring, comforting, nurturing, etc. He is very knowledgeable in his field. He takes excellent care of his patients. Absolutely the most wonderful man and doctor you'll ever find. His staff is also excellent.

P.S. I'm a patient of his and have been for the past 3 years.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#13 Aug 29, 2008
Tuesday Chadwick and Carpenter and Vaughn have all gotten great reviews from the ladies I know....

I know Tuesday very well....she is awesome.
hmmm

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Aug 29, 2008
Just Me wrote:
Hands down.......Dr. Wilkerson. He is patient, caring, comforting, nurturing, etc. He is very knowledgeable in his field. He takes excellent care of his patients. Absolutely the most wonderful man and doctor you'll ever find. His staff is also excellent.
Amen to this I LOVE Dr Wilkerson I have been his patient thur 2 babies over the last 5 years. Would not change for nothing. I think if he moved back to Dallas I would travel just to see him.
ANON

Paris, TX

#15 Aug 29, 2008
I totally agree. When i was pregnant he found something wrong that could have been dangerous to me and my baby..He was formerly in the dallas area. He is the best in my eyes. The only way you will know is if you try him..I promise you wont regret it!!!
Just Me wrote:
ANON

Paris, TX

#16 Aug 29, 2008
I would not use Dr. Carpenter if he was the only Dr. in Paris. Im not saying he is a bad Dr., but he is VERY rude!!!! When i was 6 months pregnant i started having complications and I called the hospital for them to page the Dr. on call and when I called he I will not say anything about the conversation, but he was VERY VERY RUDE. I thought that what Dr.s were paid good money for, but I guess not him!!
HopetoHelp wrote:
In terms of experience, you can't beat Dr. Carpenter. He's been around forever and I think probably knows everything there is to know about having babies. He can be kind of old school sometimes, but he will certainly take good care of you. Tuesday Chadwick is your girl obviously if you prefer a woman, she is very nice and knowledgeable...the only con with her is the office wait..but that may be a problem everywhere. Vaughn is good to his patients and is very good at what he does as well. He's also cute. Worthless information, perhaps, but if you have to look at a face perched between your knees, it may as well be pleasant to look at. Wilkerson, also cute, practiced at Baylor before coming here. Very laid back, calm cool and collected all the time, super nice. They're all good doctors, I think everyone just has to find the person they click with.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#17 Aug 29, 2008
ANON wrote:
I would not use Dr. Carpenter if he was the only Dr. in Paris. Im not saying he is a bad Dr., but he is VERY rude!!!! When i was 6 months pregnant i started having complications and I called the hospital for them to page the Dr. on call and when I called he I will not say anything about the conversation, but he was VERY VERY RUDE. I thought that what Dr.s were paid good money for, but I guess not him!!
<quoted text>
No...not at all....they are paid for their ability to heal you and care for you.....not to have charming personalities......that is what comedians are for!
Informing the public

Paris, TX

#18 Aug 30, 2008
Talk about rude, I have seen Mary Gail Miesch in action behind the scenes talk about RUDE and Dr. Vaughn is not any better. They all are stressed at times. Carpenter is very well rounded and knowledgeable. He is the best.
bored

United States

#19 Sep 13, 2008
Informing the public wrote:
Talk about rude, I have seen Mary Gail Miesch in action behind the scenes talk about RUDE and Dr. Vaughn is not any better. They all are stressed at times. Carpenter is very well rounded and knowledgeable. He is the best.
if you can't afford much money i think paris health services is great! they have a female nurse really sweet, and their staff are real nice, friendly and down to earth. highly recommend for women on low income.
to let you know

Paris, TX

#20 Jun 17, 2009
Mary Gail Miesch is very good Doctor , she is friendly, and a very caring dorctor too.

Since: May 09

Paris, TX

#21 Jun 17, 2009
Dr.chadwick the the best. I had her as my doctor with both of my pregnancies. My first baby she was not able to deliver him because she was not the doctor on call I guess. Dr Vaughn was. He was nice though. my second baby I sceduled it so that I could have chadwick deliver it. She is a good doctor and very nice too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 42 min texas187 546
Code enforcement and downtown 50 min Get a Life 75
Michael Brown march 1 hr No way 5
i saw several cars from the texas department of... 2 hr lol 23
I am thankful for the Sheriff's Department ! 5 hr A Better Paris 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Fossilfarts 749
Town Parc apartments 5 hr Observer 62
No indictment for officer Wilson 21 hr The real yousef 26
How much does anytime fitness cost per month?? (Oct '10) Nov 24 DoNotJackME 330

Paris News Video

Paris Dating
Find my Match

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paris News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paris

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]