troublemaker outta jail

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
faboo

Fischer, TX

#1 Jun 11, 2012
Oh no mandy evans outta jail wonder how long will take before she gets in trouble again !!
yep

Paris, TX

#2 Jun 11, 2012
Don't know who she is but some of these repeat criminals need harsher sentences. After 2 or 3 crimes, they definitely don't need to be put back on the streets.
cash

Clarksville, TX

#3 Jun 11, 2012
3rd offenders need the death penalty
curious

Clarksville, TX

#4 Jun 11, 2012
3 times in jr. high your dead?
hmmm

Rockwall, TX

#5 Jun 11, 2012
faboo wrote:
Oh no mandy evans outta jail wonder how long will take before she gets in trouble again !!
lol yeah well LOOK WHO'S SHE'S RELATED TO!!! She has connections with a certain dispatcher! The good ole boys working again!! If it was one of mine that did what she did they would do years in the bighouse..
lolz

Paris, TX

#6 Jun 11, 2012
Mandy is a good kid really. She just took a wrong turn at some point. Hopefully she has learned from her mistakes.
what a croc

Paris, TX

#7 Jun 11, 2012
lolz wrote:
Mandy is a good kid really. She just took a wrong turn at some point. Hopefully she has learned from her mistakes.
Sure! It worked for Bundy, Oswald, Manson, etc...
mandys aunt

Lawton, OK

#8 Jun 12, 2012
don't you poeple have anything better to do than sit around and gossip about other people. mandy did her time all 18months even with knowing a dispatcher from lamar co. you all act like she got arrested and released immediately but she's been in the big house so get your facts straight before runnin your f*^*ing mouth. and if any of you are the little b*^$# that mandy no longer wants anything to do w/ didn't you just get released from lamar co or was it grandma's money that got you out?
maxx

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Jun 12, 2012
they're all stars now on the dope show
lmfao

Paris, TX

#10 Jun 12, 2012
mandys aunt wrote:
don't you poeple have anything better to do than sit around and gossip about other people. mandy did her time all 18months even with knowing a dispatcher from lamar co. you all act like she got arrested and released immediately but she's been in the big house so get your facts straight before runnin your f*^*ing mouth. and if any of you are the little b*^$# that mandy no longer wants anything to do w/ didn't you just get released from lamar co or was it grandma's money that got you out?
All families have at least one moron!, looks like Mandy's has two!
mandys aunt

Lawton, OK

#11 Jun 12, 2012
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>
All families have at least one moron!, looks like Mandy's has two!
at least this moron has things that i worked hard for. what you got? moma's money? don't judge w/out knowing what your talkin about. get a life. if you had one you would't be in everyone else's business.
julie johnston

Lawton, OK

#12 Jun 12, 2012
This is Mandy's mother and I am not affraid to use my own name instead of hiding behind a user name. My daughter had 1 offense of a theft crime and did her time of 18 months. All this happened because she was hanging w/ the wrong crowd. For all you people who have had the perfect life and never made a mistake I am so proud of you but for those who have made mistakes then you are in the same boat as Mandy. She needs support not this type of slander. If anyone would like to discuss this matter further I wuld be happy to oblige. As for the hipocrits who think that they are better than everyone else, I would bet that you have fallen short in some way in your life time. As far as the name calling goes, I have many names I could use but I'd rather speak w/ you face to face if you have a problem w/ my daughter or her aunt. Otherwise I think you people need to mind your own business. Perhaps get a job, take care of your family, and pay some bills. Do something productive w/ your life and stop worrying about everyone else's.
watch out

Seagoville, TX

#13 Jun 12, 2012
yeah that mandy is a lesbians and a nasty ass thief
maxx

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Jun 12, 2012
julie johnston wrote:
This is Mandy's mother and I am not affraid to use my own name instead of hiding behind a user name. My daughter had 1 offense of a theft crime and did her time of 18 months. All this happened because she was hanging w/ the wrong crowd. For all you people who have had the perfect life and never made a mistake I am so proud of you but for those who have made mistakes then you are in the same boat as Mandy. She needs support not this type of slander. If anyone would like to discuss this matter further I wuld be happy to oblige. As for the hipocrits who think that they are better than everyone else, I would bet that you have fallen short in some way in your life time. As far as the name calling goes, I have many names I could use but I'd rather speak w/ you face to face if you have a problem w/ my daughter or her aunt. Otherwise I think you people need to mind your own business. Perhaps get a job, take care of your family, and pay some bills. Do something productive w/ your life and stop worrying about everyone else's.
she's a felon ? aint nothing left but the dope show
julie johnston

Lawton, OK

#15 Jun 12, 2012
watch out wrote:
yeah that mandy is a lesbians and a nasty ass thief
Anyone's sexual orientation is there own choice and she paid for what she did. As far as nasty goes, there is nothing nastier than the comments made under user names, it shows your character - cowardly.
julie johnston

Lawton, OK

#16 Jun 12, 2012
I will be back in town tomorrow. would anyone like to address these issues in person? I would venture to say anyone makin these comments has done bad things themselves. As far s someone's personal choices, they are just that - PERSONAL. It sounds to me like there are to many haters and not enough caring people that would like to help another person. Perhaps people should take care of there own business and not worry about everyone else's. If you know my daughter at all then you would know she is a caring kind hearted person and nasty is something she is not.She may not be perfect but she is my child and I love her. You shoud be ashamed of yourself for the comments you make. Hateful people have hateful hearts. I will be available to continue this discussion with anyone who would care to do so.
Bmaxx

Fort Worth, TX

#17 Jun 12, 2012
julie johnston wrote:
I will be back in town tomorrow. would anyone like to address these issues in person? I would venture to say anyone makin these comments has done bad things themselves. As far s someone's personal choices, they are just that - PERSONAL. It sounds to me like there are to many haters and not enough caring people that would like to help another person. Perhaps people should take care of there own business and not worry about everyone else's. If you know my daughter at all then you would know she is a caring kind hearted person and nasty is something she is not.She may not be perfect but she is my child and I love her. You shoud be ashamed of yourself for the comments you make. Hateful people have hateful hearts. I will be available to continue this discussion with anyone who would care to do so.
its is my business when the tax payer pays for her stay in the pokie
I aint skurd

Paris, TX

#18 Jun 12, 2012
ahhh piss on a mandy evans. I'll punch the biitch in the throat. You tell the heifer too. My name is Wanda Willis and I aint playin with the skank.
julie johnston

Lawton, OK

#21 Jun 12, 2012
I aint skurd wrote:
ahhh piss on a mandy evans. I'll punch the biitch in the throat. You tell the heifer too. My name is Wanda Willis and I aint playin with the skank.
Wanda Willis why don't you come talk to me. I'm her mother. I don't believe your name is Wanda Willis, I believe I know what your name is. As long as theres a breath in my body I refuse to let people like you get Mandy on the wrong path again.
I aint skurd

Paris, TX

#23 Jun 12, 2012
mandy washed these panties and socks. SHe gave me the cookie on them lonely nights as well. Lil mandy said she dids what she had to dids missy. she laps the cookie like good too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loud sound southeast of town, loop 271 3 hr Married to the mob 4
R I P Paris Lakes Medical Center 3 hr Peppermint Patti 51
workout facility 4 hr Area Newbee 1
Was God a Christian? 4 hr Married to the mob 205
Someone is Watching Me! 6 hr Married to the mob 98
USA autos and trucks 7 hr rocky 1
Gary Ensey & Fish Fry (Sep '10) 7 hr Married to the mob 196
Genes flea market 8 hr Just curious 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance