annoyed

Paris, TX

#1 Oct 10, 2012
anyone else having trouble with sprint it is really beginning to suck Verizon is looking better every day
notme4sure

Paris, TX

#2 Oct 10, 2012
My Sprint service was horrible yesterday, but OK so far today.
curious

Paris, TX

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Thinking of changing from Sprint to Verizon....any pros or cons??
IMO

Paris, TX

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Verizon is much better than sprint. Have had both services and there is no comparison, imo.
just sayin

Paris, TX

#5 Oct 18, 2012
IMO wrote:
Verizon is much better than sprint. Have had both services and there is no comparison, imo.
At&t is the best one ive tried so far. They have better coverage pretty much everywhere.
think

Paris, TX

#6 Oct 18, 2012
my biggest concern is sprint has unlimited data & the others don't...
just sayin

Paris, TX

#7 Oct 18, 2012
How many phones are going to be on your plan? I've got 2 on mine and we never get close to going over the small one, even though both are always on the internet. Also if you are around wifi it doesn't use data and we have it at home so it helps. You can talk to at&t and tell them how much you are currently using and they will give you their opinion as well. The people at radioshack are the best.
think

Paris, TX

#8 Oct 18, 2012
we have 4 phones & will soon be adding a 5th
annoyed

Paris, TX

#9 Feb 4, 2013
my sprint down again anyone else having problems
foesho

Paris, TX

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Mista Sprints sux a bigs one folks. Theyz so high on they bill and they phones u gotta just stick wit yo house phone. none of it beez worth it. FOESHO!
Sprint

Eucha, OK

#11 Feb 4, 2013
We are looking to upgrade our phones soon also. We were told by RadioShack that Sprint will have 4G LTE in the Paris area within 3 months. Not sure how true it is, but that is what we were told. I also want to keep my unlimited plan but not if I can't use it.
hate sprint

Paris, TX

#12 Feb 4, 2013
annoyed wrote:
my sprint down again anyone else having problems
Down for days.. might as well not have a phone.
Yes

Dallas, TX

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Mine hasn't worked at my home since Saturday morning. They said a tower between Lamar and North Main is having trouble.
hmmm

Rockwall, TX

#14 Feb 4, 2013
Talked to them a few minutes ago. Should be up tomorrow. Who knows for sure. The 4G LTE rumor is a fact. We (Paris) are on the list to be upgraded soon.
uno

Paris, TX

#15 Feb 5, 2013
still down today, no service sense saturday morning
paged

Rockwall, TX

#16 Feb 5, 2013
All of my family has switched to AT&T and LOVE it!!! Unfortunately, my phone is still under contract with Sprint and I haven't had service in two frickin days. Can't wait to change.
called CSR

Canton, TX

#17 Feb 5, 2013
I called Sprint and they told me service would not be up and running until Thursday.
FYI

Paris, TX

#18 Feb 5, 2013
RadioShack has been saying that for two years now. Do they even know what they are talking about?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#19 Feb 5, 2013
Sprint sucks. End of story. Get AT&T or Verizon.
LOL

Dallas, TX

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Yep they just said Thursday. I'll be surprised if it's back up then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Paris Bus System 58 min Watching 7
Ted Cruz is a Liar 1 hr Vote 67
what's happening in paris? 1 hr lol 9
Favorite Bible Verses (Mar '11) 3 hr needforreality 280
Mother of the Month 3 hr better know it 45
Donuld Crummp fer Prezzidunt 4 hr HA HA HA 15
new hospital on the loop 4 hr Tom T 14

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance