SMALL MEDIUM ENTERPRISE(SME)agency's ...

SMALL MEDIUM ENTERPRISE(SME)agency's give out loan to those interested

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mr nelson

Nigeria

#3 Jan 14, 2013
thanks for your loan assistant you offered me am so great
Agent

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2013
mr nelson wrote:
thanks for your loan assistant you offered me am so great
You so welcome. First need you bank account number and routing number too so we make smallish deposit. Then my nice pretty secretary call you and send you plane ticket to Cayman Islands. Then we do necessary paperwork and funds transfer over to Swiss Bank Account.
Agent

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Why you no show for breakfest my treat this morning mr nelson? I spend nice quiet quality time with your wife this afternoon and she say you have second thoughts about our financial deal. Please call and let me know why you change your mind. My secretary threatening to use plane ticket to Caymans her damn self.
mr nelson

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2013
I was jet-lag simply and forced to sleep it off. Why you disrespect me and spend time with my wife? Her say hey hey flirt and get around not allowed back in our country. Now I am having third thoughts about you loan proposal. You owe apology to me.
Agent

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Glad things good now after our call last night. You and wife meet me for lunch at Chili's today. I bring laptop and necessary paperwork.
scam

Lockhart, TX

#8 Jan 17, 2013
SCAM
mr nelson

United States

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Agent wrote:
Glad things good now after our call last night. You and wife meet me for lunch at Chili's today. I bring laptop and necessary paperwork.
Thank you for delightful lunch today. I am glad we got paperwork done and your online part too. I visited local bank to confirm that my deposit went to your account as you instructed. How soon will it be credited back to my account and do you know yet if your bank has approved the loan for me yet? My wife is so excited. We both can hardly wait!
scam

Lockhart, TX

#10 Jan 17, 2013
Scam spam
Agent

United States

#11 Jan 18, 2013
mr nelson wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for delightful lunch today. I am glad we got paperwork done and your online part too. I visited local bank to confirm that my deposit went to your account as you instructed. How soon will it be credited back to my account and do you know yet if your bank has approved the loan for me yet? My wife is so excited. We both can hardly wait!
In my country due to international security reasons, these things can take up to several days or sometimes couple of weeks. Rest assured I stay close contact you and wife let you know as things progress.
dan

Rockwall, TX

#12 Jan 18, 2013
Agent wrote:
<quoted text>In my country due to international security reasons, these things can take up to several days or sometimes couple of weeks. Rest assured I stay close contact you and wife let you know as things progress.
LMFAO so funny
mr nelson

United States

#13 Jan 19, 2013
Agent wrote:
<quoted text> In my country due to international security reasons, these things can take up to several days or sometimes couple of weeks. Rest assured I stay close contact you and wife let you know as things progress.
Yes sir please do. Wife getting nervous a little. Some strange American try tell us you might be scam artist. You seem honest both of us so far.
mr nelson

United States

#14 Jan 20, 2013
WHY YOU NO ANSWER PHONE! Me and phone both trying call you repeatedly. Keep get strange voice mail. What is going on?
Agent

United States

#15 Jan 20, 2013
Calm down please. Battery dead on phone and now taking fast flight back to my country due to family emergency. You know promise you and wife I take good care both of you.
mr nelson

United States

#16 Jan 20, 2013
Why it show up as Austin, Tx on you post here? You still in Texas, not on flight. Wife very angry and upset. Not very happy myself too. We need talk soon soon.
Agent

United States

#17 Jan 20, 2013
You misunderstand and jump conclusions. We talk plenty and a lot after I take care important matters personal in home country.
mr nelson

Baytown, TX

#18 Jan 20, 2013
Wife pacing floor will not go bed or sleep due worry about our money. If no call from you by noon tomorrow, she ready to go authorities.
mr nelson

United States

#19 Jan 21, 2013
High noon come and go and we still not hear back. Time is running out you mister. Get back to us fast or authorities next one talk to you.
Agent

United States

#20 Jan 21, 2013
Ease up a bit on threatening. You know I take good care of you and wife.
mr nelson

United States

#21 Jan 21, 2013
Agent wrote:
Ease up a bit on threatening. You know I take good care of you and wife.
Well I got news flash for you. Wife keep all your texts and I record all our calls. You best be on the up and up as Americans like say. No hear from you by morning we go see attorney.
Agent

Houston, TX

#22 Jan 22, 2013
I talk to your wife earlier. She listen good and not hothead much as you. By now hope she tell you about events unfolding. Unrest in my country on massive scale, unable go back there anytime soon. Banks seized by government and nationalized. Out of my hands now. Loans been suspended entirely for indefinite time being. This mean you loan not happen soon. I still try my best get back you collateral deposit of $35,000 but control of banks now in hands government. Express apology sincere for these events out of control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was God a Christian? 9 min Tactics 1,194
Cable TV History in Paris 13 min Research 3
Jeff moore the snitch is he still trying to foolu 44 min Nada 5
Issac Allen/ Ike Burchinal/ Morbid Rodz 47 min Nada 13
Campbells soup STD's 48 min Nada 10
Mestizos and Negroes Fail Again 1 hr FYI 80
Eric Clifford 1 hr Victim 6
R I P Paris Lakes Medical Center Mon Nada 72

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages