Posted in the Paris Forum
#1 Mar 28, 2013
36.05. TAMPERING WITH WITNESS.(a) A person commits an
offense if, with intent to influence the witness, he offers,
confers, or agrees to confer any benefit on a witness or prospective
witness in an official proceeding or coerces a witness or
prospective witness in an official proceeding:
(1) to testify falsely;
(2) to withhold any testimony, information, document,
(3) to elude legal process summoning him to testify or
(4) to absent himself from an official proceeding to
which he has been legally summoned; or
(5) to abstain from, discontinue, or delay the
prosecution of another.
(b) A witness or prospective witness in an official
proceeding commits an offense if he knowingly solicits, accepts, or
agrees to accept any benefit on the representation or understanding
that he will do any of the things specified in Subsection (a).
(c) It is a defense to prosecution under Subsection (a)(5)
that the benefit received was:
(1) reasonable restitution for damages suffered by the
complaining witness as a result of the offense; and
(2) a result of an agreement negotiated with the
assistance or acquiescence of an attorney for the state who
represented the state in the case.
(d) An offense under this section is a state jail felony.
#2 Mar 28, 2013
(d)Whoever intentionally harasses another person and thereby hinders, delays, prevents, or dissuades any person from
(1)attending or testifying in an official proceeding
#3 Mar 28, 2013
She's missing a few marbles.
#4 Mar 28, 2013
Probably from throwing them at you. You could have gained a few extra, but you are wasting them by throwing back stupid retorts.
I think we are all losing brain cells by reading your posts C&C.
#5 Mar 28, 2013
You might have to throw over a few man cards too, because you throw and catch like a girl.
#6 Mar 28, 2013
Her ice tray is missing the water.
#7 Mar 28, 2013
Since: Jan 12
#8 Mar 28, 2013
You lose a lot of credibility by changing your name all the time.
#9 Mar 28, 2013
Ha ha! Lunatic for posting info? Geeze what got you in a tailspin?
#10 Mar 28, 2013
§ 15.02. CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY.
(a) A person commits criminal conspiracy if, with intent that a felony be committed:
(1) he agrees with one or more persons that they or one or more of them engage in conduct that would constitute the offense; and
(2) he or one or more of them performs an overt act in pursuance of the agreement.
(b) An agreement constituting a conspiracy may be inferred from acts of the parties.
(c) It is no defense to prosecution for criminal conspiracy that:
(1) one or more of the coconspirators is not criminally responsible for the object offense;
(2) one or more of the coconspirators has been acquitted, so long as two or more coconspirators have not been acquitted;
(3) one or more of the coconspirators has not been prosecuted or convicted, has been convicted of a different offense, or is immune from prosecution;
(4) the actor belongs to a class of persons that by definition of the object offense is legally incapable of committing the object offense in an individual capacity; or
(5) the object offense was actually committed.
(d) An offense under this section is one category lower than the most serious felony that is the object of the conspiracy, and if the most serious felony that is the object of the conspiracy is a state jail felony, the offense is a Class A misdemeanor.
I wonder what would happen if I just said...boo instead of the copy and paste?
#11 Mar 28, 2013
CHAPTER 16. CRIMINAL INSTRUMENTS, INTERCEPTION OF WIRE OR ORAL COMMUNICATION, AND INSTALLATION OF TRACKING DEVICE
§ 16.02. UNLAWFUL INTERCEPTION, USE, OR DISCLOSURE OF WIRE, ORAL, OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Text of section expires Sept. 1, 2005
(a) In this section, "computer trespasser," "covert entry," "communication common carrier," "contents," "electronic communication," "electronic, mechanical, or other device," "immediate life-threatening situation," "intercept," "investigative or law enforcement officer," "member of a law enforcement unit specially trained to respond to and deal with life-threatening situations," "oral communication," "protected computer," "readily accessible to the general public," and "wire communication" have the meanings given those terms in Article 18.20, Code of Criminal Procedure.
(b) A person commits an offense if the person:
(1) intentionally intercepts, endeavors to intercept, or procures another person to intercept or endeavor to intercept a wire, oral, or electronic communication;
(2) intentionally discloses or endeavors to disclose to another person the contents of a wire, oral, or electronic communication if the person knows or has reason to know the information was obtained through the interception of a wire, oral, or electronic communication in violation of this subsection;
(3) intentionally uses or endeavors to use the contents of a wire, oral, or electronic communication if the person knows or is reckless about whether the information was obtained through the interception of a wire, oral, or electronic communication in violation of this subsection;
(4) knowingly or intentionally effects a covert entry for the purpose of intercepting wire, oral, or electronic communications without court order or authorization; or
(5) intentionally uses, endeavors to use, or procures any other person to use or endeavor to use any electronic, mechanical, or other device to intercept any oral communication when the device:
(A) is affixed to, or otherwise transmits a signal through a wire, cable, or other connection used in wire communications; or
(B) transmits communications by radio or interferes with the transmission of communications by radio.
#12 Mar 28, 2013
So this person has some connection to the court system and she believes someone is tampering with some witness it seems. Who is the witness someone she knows or is helping? What kind of crime? Hmmm. Coming to topix to post all this drivel serves what purpose?
#13 Mar 28, 2013
Nope, it just gets a reaction when you cut and paste, and I guess I was needing to say....Boo.
#14 Mar 28, 2013
Maybe that is actually happening. I think there is just a little too much protest. LOL.
#15 Mar 28, 2013
I don't even lock my door at night anymore. I am no longer afraid of white impalas either.
Sometimes you just have to say BOO and realize it was mostly an illusion anyway.
#16 Mar 28, 2013
You don't post as someone else to get a rise out of them either do you.
You just deny everything anyway. LOL.
#17 Mar 28, 2013
Don't hate the playa...hate the team.
Whoever is doing it probably destroys evidence or plants it anyway.
If you can't win the right way, you are a loser anyway.
Since: Jan 12
#18 Mar 28, 2013
People are protesting you clogging all these threads with pointless cut & paste crap that no one reads. People are tired of your spam.
#19 Mar 28, 2013
How does one clog a thread, especially if they are the idiot posting AS others to start a problem WHILE they are lying and causing problems.
If you don't like the thread, why do you open it up to begin with LOL.
For some reason these threads get under your skin don't they nobody? Maybe you just shouldn't let someone push your buttons like that, meanwhile you are pushing others.
If you can't take the heat, Nobody...that ole kitchen just ain't for ya.
#20 Mar 28, 2013
Meanwhile, don't clog up my thread with your spam, nobody.
If you don't have anything to contribute, I protest you being here on it.
Start your own thread.
Add your comments below
|Nikki Norton||1 hr||Reported||11|
|Nikki Norton...||2 hr||Tactics||25|
|Word Vomit||2 hr||Tactics||10|
|massage recommendations||2 hr||judy||3|
|Petition to raise minimum wage to $12 an hour!;||4 hr||Inquisitor||21|
|Annexatin Election||7 hr||Just my thoughts||7|
|Welfare abusers||8 hr||ididher||5|
Find what you want!
Search Paris Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC