help does anyone know the dj

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pink lady

Grand Prairie, TX

#1 Sep 17, 2008
I am getting hitched in 4 months and need a good dj, would love to find the one from the car show last saturday {honker) in reno, someone told me he also sings and might be from new york??? any contact info would be great ...do not know his name and it rained befor i could talk to him, or is there a way to get a hold of that car club, people at the church did not know???? please help
peace and vinegar

United States

#2 Sep 17, 2008
call Will @ K95.5 he does party's and stuff

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3 Sep 17, 2008
Wyatt Bowden is a good DJ........
Northeast Texas Travelers

Paris, TX

#4 Sep 17, 2008
pink lady wrote:
I am getting hitched in 4 months and need a good dj, would love to find the one from the car show last saturday {honker) in reno, someone told me he also sings and might be from new york??? any contact info would be great ...do not know his name and it rained befor i could talk to him, or is there a way to get a hold of that car club, people at the church did not know???? please help
Patsy and Norm Davis (Williams Sporting Goods) are probably still active with the Honkers, if not I bet they can hook you up with a contact.
Northeast Texas Travelers

Paris, TX

#5 Sep 17, 2008
pink lady wrote:
DJ from New York...could have been Dennis Finn?

Try Snow Real Estate (Dennis offices out of there)
Chris Gunn Entertainment

Paris, TX

#6 Sep 17, 2008
My name is Chris Gunn and I specialize in weddings. I have been in was in radio for 7 years. I do wedding all over and am usually alot cheaper than the Dallas DJ's and I use top of the line equipment. If you need any references on weddings I have plenty. You are more than welcome to e-mail me and I will give you my contact info. [email protected]
Thanks
Chris Gunn
K955 FAN

Paris, TX

#7 Sep 18, 2008
Barry Diamond with K95.5 is excellent. He does weddings, dances, reunions, ect. He stays pretty booked, so you may need to go ahead and contact him if you are interested. You can contact him at the radio station.
Not just Paris

Austin, TX

#8 Sep 18, 2008
Wyatt Bowden is excellent. His equipment is very impressive, he has lighting, a projection screen (which would be great for a couple's slideshow), etc. His dad owns Bowden's downtown, so you can probably find out how to reach him by calling there. Chris Gunn DJ'd my son's prom and his equipment was less than stellar. sorry chris

Since: Sep 08

Blossom, TX

#9 Sep 18, 2008
Not just Paris wrote:
Wyatt Bowden is excellent. His equipment is very impressive, he has lighting, a projection screen (which would be great for a couple's slideshow), etc. His dad owns Bowden's downtown, so you can probably find out how to reach him by calling there. Chris Gunn DJ'd my son's prom and his equipment was less than stellar. sorry chris
Wyatt is an awesome DJ. He owns the store right next to Bowden's downtown that his father owns.
backintime

Wylie, TX

#10 Sep 18, 2008
The D.J that was at the Honker's Car Show last Friday and Saturday is Dennis Finn...he's from Chicago and you can call Snow Real Estate and leave a message for him to call you. He sings exactly like Elvis...is a great DJ...is funny and loads of fun..
luvin life

Irving, TX

#11 Sep 18, 2008
Wyatt Bowden is the BEST! He has awesome equipment...lighting..fog...sc reens..lights! He is also affordable! He has done alot for the schools and community activities! Call him!!
Winner

Paris, TX

#12 Sep 18, 2008
CHRIS GUNN is the "BEST"!!I have known him for years.
awesome lady

Irving, TX

#13 Sep 18, 2008
Wyatt Bowden FOR SURE!! Chris Gunns equipment isn't as good at Wyatts!!
56 pontiac

United States

#14 Sep 18, 2008
yes his name is Dennis, he is Leroy snow's son-in-law, He is really into the helping others thing, and has a great voice, and i agree if you close your eyes you think elvis is singing, i think he has a band here but play's out of town alot, if you get a chance to see him or hear him, it is worth it for sure, he is new to texas from chicago from what i understand. call Snow realestate, Leroy can help you and his wife Kim also works there,,,
know him

Paris, TX

#15 Sep 18, 2008
56 pontiac wrote:
yes his name is Dennis, he is Leroy snow's son-in-law, He is really into the helping others thing, and has a great voice, and i agree if you close your eyes you think elvis is singing, i think he has a band here but play's out of town alot, if you get a chance to see him or hear him, it is worth it for sure, he is new to texas from chicago from what i understand. call Snow realestate, Leroy can help you and his wife Kim also works there,,,
he is a great guy, and sings exactly like elvis.. he is good at improv , or however you spell it,. he will get the party started!
rat rodz

United States

#16 Sep 19, 2008
yes his name is Dennis, he is from chicago, and plays in a few bands, he used to be an elvis impersonator, i think in chicago, he is very good singer, and loads of fun, give him a call one of the best i have seen, snow real estate
helping others

Fort Worth, TX

#17 Sep 20, 2008
i can not put a phone number on here but yes call snow realestate, he does work out of there, and he just did something at loves civic center, and only had time to sing 1 song and it was fantastic,
i met him there and was very nice, i am going to try to phone there on monday, i do not know if he know's about this site, but if not he will, and maybe he can get to you, or atleast let us know a place to see him again, i would like to see him sing more then 1 song, very good and was very entertaining,
lovin music

United States

#19 Sep 20, 2008
I know Chris gunn, he is good, and there was a man named mike...."Disk go round" from Dallas who was also very good, I have not heard or seen this other person but A lady i know that works at the Paris golf and c-club knows him and said he is very good, and sings great, VERY CLOSE TO ELVIS and is a very nice guy he has done a few things there and is very good, and thinks his wife sings also, BEST OF LUCK AND CONGRATS, GOOD LUCK
JUST ME

United States

#20 Sep 20, 2008
know him wrote:
<quoted text>
he is a great guy, and sings exactly like elvis.. he is good at improv , or however you spell it,. he will get the party started!
THERE WAS ONLY 1 ELVIS, IF HE SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE ELVIS I WANT TO HEAR HIM, DOES HE SING AROUND PARIS ANYPLACE???THERE IS ONLY 1 ELVIS AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR HIM
mean

Paris, TX

#21 Sep 20, 2008
pink lady wrote:
you have my deepest sympothy,sorry to hear your bad luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy's 1 hr Ramblin Jack 16
bus service 1 hr Ramblin Jack 44
Lesbian Assistant County Clerk rant on facebook 1 hr Unfiltered 9
News Ronald Bass Declares Candidacy for Lamar County... 1 hr Beware 45
Old Phillips Lighting Building construction. 2 hr what 23
Lolly pop 7 hr Justme 18
Play Chain Reaction (Oct '09) 7 hr _Zoey_ 6,872
Worker ran down Thu Stumpy 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance