Paris Restaurants
my dollars worth

Irving, TX

#21 May 18, 2013
If you enjoy Mexican food, be sure to try La Familia. Very good, authentic, & priced reasonably.
curious

Arlington, TX

#22 May 18, 2013
my dollars worth wrote:
If you enjoy Mexican food, be sure to try La Familia. Very good, authentic, & priced reasonably.
la familia is definitely not authentic. I wouldn't expect a bumpkin in purse to know that though. Fool
Pushmataha Co Resident

Broken Bow, OK

#23 May 18, 2013
curious wrote:
Coming to visit? Paris("purse")? Of all the places in the world you go to "purse"? The worst town (village) in the state. Purse is truly an insult and disgrace to our beautiful state. The village of purse belongs in Oklahoma and deserves nothing better.
We Oklahomans do not call PARIS "purse"!! And for your information, "curious", PARIS is not a village, it is a town! If you want to show your ignorance, you can call it "purse" and be an embarrassment to the educated people of The Great State of Texas and to the educated people of The Great State of Oklahoma! Whatever you do, please do not move to Our Great State of Oklahoma! We don't want the contamination!!
my dollars worth

Irving, TX

#24 May 18, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text> la familia is definitely not authentic. I wouldn't expect a bumpkin in purse to know that though. Fool
not sure what you've been eating then that you think is authentic Mexican food! And, if you can't read or don't realize it, Allen, Texas is a pretty good distance from Paris. I see some of your posts on different threads. I'm not real sure just what your problem is for you to be so nasty, tacky, & down right hateful to people. The only thing I can think of is that you must be pretty miserable & unhappy with yourself. Maybe someone in Paris wouldn't allow you to join the social group so you decided to launch attack on the whole town. All you are accomplishing by your comments is to make yourself look bad.
Big Johnson

Paris, TX

#25 May 23, 2013
curious wrote:
Coming to visit? Paris("purse")? Of all the places in the world you go to "purse"? The worst town (village) in the state. Purse is truly an insult and disgrace to our beautiful state. The village of purse belongs in Oklahoma and deserves nothing better.
Thank God you live some place other than Paris and we do not have to listen to this kind od B*** S*** on a daily basis. Hope you are very happy where you are and stay away from here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Big Johnson

Paris, TX

#26 May 23, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text> la familia is definitely not authentic. I wouldn't expect a bumpkin in purse to know that though. Fool
Don't think you would know authentic if it poked you in the eye, but what would one expect from a big city bumpkin..........
actually

Paris, TX

#27 May 23, 2013
There are no good mexican food restaurants in Paris. They are all tv dinner quality. TaMolly's has pretty good chips and salsa, but the food is frozen, microwaved slop. Even Girabaldi's, Don lalos and that new place that was Lupitas is pathetic. Won't go to LaFamilia for that reason, plus they have roaches crawling up the wall.
curious

United States

#28 May 23, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think you would know authentic if it poked you in the eye, but what would one expect from a big city bumpkin..........
I live in the city therefore I am no bumpkin, you stupid bumpkin. also, being that I live in the city, of course I know authentic Mexican. You inbred dumbass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
curious

Paris, TX

#29 May 23, 2013
I wouldn't eat anywhere in your village, you bumpkin hick. If I tried, you inbreds would probably try to poison me.
curious

United States

#30 May 23, 2013
curious wrote:
I wouldn't eat anywhere in your village, you bumpkin hick. If I tried, you inbreds would probably try to poison me.
I totally agree but I don't know why you are using my name acting as if you are me. Strange.
Big Johnson

Paris, TX

#31 May 23, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text> I live in the city therefore I am no bumpkin, you stupid bumpkin. also, being that I live in the city, of course I know authentic Mexican. You inbred dumbass.
If you live in the city, then you would not even make a pimple on a bumpkin's butt. However, it's obvious you are a dumb a**. As far as authentic Mexican, you better be eating in Mexico. What you get here is authentic TexMex and there is a bunch of good ones in the "city"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
curious

United States

#32 May 23, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
If you live in the city, then you would not even make a pimple on a bumpkin's butt. However, it's obvious you are a dumb a**. As far as authentic Mexican, you better be eating in Mexico. What you get here is authentic TexMex and there is a bunch of good ones in the "city"
no bumpkin, you are wrong again, mostly because of the inbreeding in your family that left you with a brain slightly more intelligent than a catfish. You see,.you don't have to be in Mexico to have authentic Mexican food. Are you retarded? Wait, yes, I already addressed that. Everything is better in the city, especially myself, other people,food, entertainment, schools and life in general. I know good food and especially authentic Mexican food since there are those restaurants everywhere. I'm not talking about el fenix or in the border you stupid bumpkin. I know the difference. Don't try to school me on anything cultural please because you have no idea of what you are talking about. Now, go jump back on top of your sister/wife and produce more of those mud dogs like yourself and your siblings because that is all you truly know how to do. Idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sheriff

Leonard, TX

#33 May 23, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text> no bumpkin, you are wrong again, mostly because of the inbreeding in your family that left you with a brain slightly more intelligent than a catfish. You see,.you don't have to be in Mexico to have authentic Mexican food. Are you retarded? Wait, yes, I already addressed that. Everything is better in the city, especially myself, other people,food, entertainment, schools and life in general. I know good food and especially authentic Mexican food since there are those restaurants everywhere. I'm not talking about el fenix or in the border you stupid bumpkin. I know the difference. Don't try to school me on anything cultural please because you have no idea of what you are talking about. Now, go jump back on top of your sister/wife and produce more of those mud dogs like yourself and your siblings because that is all you truly know how to do. Idiot.
LMAO you sure are obsessed with inbreeding. Just because your wife is your momma, sister, and cousin all at the same time doesn't mean everyone else is that much into family loving. Find a shrink JC before you devolve into a monkey who eats its own scat. Woops, too late.:-D

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
my dollars worth

Irving, TX

#34 May 23, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text> I live in the city therefore I am no bumpkin, you stupid bumpkin. also, being that I live in the city, of course I know authentic Mexican. You inbred dumbass.
to hate Paris so much, you sure do know a lot about it. Sounds like you frequently visit the town. I'm wondering if you really live there & are mad because you can't get on with the well-to-do people there. Strange that someone that hates a place as much as you say you hate Paris, you sure spend a lot of your time on the subject of the town & the goings on there. Most people that despise something have absolutely nothing to do with it, that includes discussing it as well. My guess is that you secretly love the town & just want to fit in & be accepted, but you can't & you aren't. With your bitter, hateful attitude, you never will.
curious

Arlington, TX

#35 May 23, 2013
Both of you bumpkins are wrong. I don't live in purse and never go there. I am better than purse. Purse doesn't deserve my presence, you swine aren't worthy.
my dollars worth

Irving, TX

#36 May 24, 2013
curious wrote:
Both of you bumpkins are wrong. I don't live in purse and never go there. I am better than purse. Purse doesn't deserve my presence, you swine aren't worthy.
I would suggest seeking some professional help for your obsession with the town then. It's not normal or healthy. I'm sure Paris feels the same about you & would rather you not come there.
Big Johnson

Paris, TX

#37 May 24, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text> no bumpkin, you are wrong again, mostly because of the inbreeding in your family that left you with a brain slightly more intelligent than a catfish. You see,.you don't have to be in Mexico to have authentic Mexican food. Are you retarded? Wait, yes, I already addressed that. Everything is better in the city, especially myself, other people,food, entertainment, schools and life in general. I know good food and especially authentic Mexican food since there are those restaurants everywhere. I'm not talking about el fenix or in the border you stupid bumpkin. I know the difference. Don't try to school me on anything cultural please because you have no idea of what you are talking about. Now, go jump back on top of your sister/wife and produce more of those mud dogs like yourself and your siblings because that is all you truly know how to do. Idiot.
Your self proclaimed level of intellect and the reality of your level of total stupidity leaves me almost speechless, almost, but not quite.

In addition, your obsession with have sex with siblings leads me to wonder if you are on the convicted sex offenders list in Texas.

At the very least, you truly are qualified to be classed as a "Village Idiot"

Best wishes in your continued ramblings in regards to matters that you have no knowledge of, as you have done in the past.
LOL

Paris, TX

#38 May 24, 2013
curious wrote:
You were rejected here, that's obvious. Just because you moved to the ghetto in a bigger town doesn't give you any class. Just because there are bigger and better restaurants close to you doesn't mean you can even afford to eat there. You are borderline illiterate and most likely living in public housing and receive food stamps and section 8. Maybe you can go beg at the back door at closing time and one of those great Mexican food joints will throw you some of the food they are going to rake in the dumpster.
curious

Arlington, TX

#39 May 24, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You were rejected here, that's obvious. Just because you moved to the ghetto in a bigger town doesn't give you any class. Just because there are bigger and better restaurants close to you doesn't mean you can even afford to eat there. You are borderline illiterate and most likely living in public housing and receive food stamps and section 8. Maybe you can go beg at the back door at closing time and one of those great Mexican food joints will throw you some of the food they are going to rake in the dumpster.
silly bumpkin. None of what you said is even remotely accurate. I am above you and your village town. I am by no means poor, I don't live in a "ghetto" (a ghetto was a horrible slum such as Warsaw circa 1941, not what you seem to think it is with your ill fated hillbilly logic),I have never taken part in any government program due to being poor or anything else, I am far more literate and intelligent than anyone in all of lamer county, I absolutely never have been ran out of purse because again, I am better than you and your purse village and I eat out wherever I choose all the time. I pity you bumpkin. I am head and shoulders above and superior to you.
LOL

Paris, TX

#40 May 24, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text> silly bumpkin. None of what you said is even remotely accurate. I am above you and your village town. I am by no means poor, I don't live in a "ghetto" (a ghetto was a horrible slum such as Warsaw circa 1941, not what you seem to think it is with your ill fated hillbilly logic),I have never taken part in any government program due to being poor or anything else, I am far more literate and intelligent than anyone in all of lamer county, I absolutely never have been ran out of purse because again, I am better than you and your purse village and I eat out wherever I choose all the time. I pity you bumpkin. I am head and shoulders above and superior to you.
"Ran out"? LOL! Where is "Lamer County"? FAIL!

What year did you drop out at PHS? Or did you make it through Jr High? No, girls don't wear jock straps like you asked the Coach in gym class. LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tidwell tax lien thread now deleted twice in 7 ... 6 min Not buying it 7
Paris High Cheer Leders 39 min Yutes of the Nation 13
Tony M 1 hr Tactics 368
Nikki Norton 1 hr Tactics 98
What the real Booker T story??? 1 hr The way it is 13
Hillary Makes Them Pay up 2 hr The way it is 3
Paris Man Shot by DPS Trooper After Altercation (Sep '15) 4 hr Getreal 138
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages