Paris Restaurants
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: May 13

South San Francisco, CA

#1 May 8, 2013
Coming to visit Paris soon. So is Hole in the Wall really owned by former owners of 24th street cafe? Also, is the Schlotzsky's open yet?
Ya Betcha

Paris, TX

#2 May 8, 2013
Schlotzskys open's this Friday 5/10/13.

South San Francisco, CA

#3 May 8, 2013
thanks! Is John's Bakery still open?
wow

United States

#4 May 8, 2013
AlysonRobinett wrote:
Coming to visit Paris soon. So is Hole in the Wall really owned by former owners of 24th street cafe? Also, is the Schlotzsky's open yet?
Schlotskys opened today.
thats who

Lubbock, TX

#5 May 8, 2013
No Johns Bake Shop is now A Piece of Cake Bakery. Hole in the Wall is owned by the son of one of the 24th St Cafes owners when it was still actually on 24th St. Hole in the Wall is a very good place to eat.
nope

Paris, TX

#6 May 8, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Schlotskys opened today.
No they did not, it says May 10th which is Friday.
nope

Paris, TX

#7 May 8, 2013
AlysonRobinett wrote:
thanks! Is John's Bakery still open?
Like they said bakery is still there but not as good as when it was John's.

South San Francisco, CA

#8 May 8, 2013
thanks everyone
curious

Grand Prairie, TX

#9 May 8, 2013
Coming to visit? Paris("purse")? Of all the places in the world you go to "purse"? The worst town (village) in the state. Purse is truly an insult and disgrace to our beautiful state. The village of purse belongs in Oklahoma and deserves nothing better.
wow

United States

#10 May 8, 2013
nope wrote:
<quoted text>No they did not, it says May 10th which is Friday.
Hmmm I ate there for lunch!!

South San Francisco, CA

#11 May 8, 2013
Well, Mr. Curious, I lived in Paris for 18 years due to a marriage and I agree, it's not the greatest place and when I returned last year after a decade I was shocked at how many things had closed and how everything had shifted East and by many other things but my son moved back there in 2010 because California is so expensive and his dad still lives in the county so I'm visiting to see my son, his children and his girlfriend. But I do like how you say Paris. That is exactly how a lot of people say it, purse. I figured while there I might as well make the most of it and be sure to eat at places I think I'll enjoy. Every state has it's lesser places. We have Stockton and Vallejo. Yuck!
Hey

Paris, TX

#12 May 8, 2013
AlysonRobinett wrote:
Well, Mr. Curious, I lived in Paris for 18 years due to a marriage and I agree, it's not the greatest place and when I returned last year after a decade I was shocked at how many things had closed and how everything had shifted East and by many other things but my son moved back there in 2010 because California is so expensive and his dad still lives in the county so I'm visiting to see my son, his children and his girlfriend. But I do like how you say Paris. That is exactly how a lot of people say it, purse. I figured while there I might as well make the most of it and be sure to eat at places I think I'll enjoy. Every state has it's lesser places. We have Stockton and Vallejo. Yuck!
Don't pay any attention to him.. he hates us, but can't stay away from this forum or our business. Welcome back, enjoy your stay.
Hey

Paris, TX

#13 May 8, 2013
Alyson, there are several nice places to eat here btw.

South San Francisco, CA

#14 May 8, 2013
I agree but as I visit rarely want suggestions! So suggest away, Hey
Hey

Paris, TX

#15 May 8, 2013
Hole in the Wall is good

Magel's

Sandwich, etc

Cozy Cappucino

Bois d' arc (open Thurs-Sun )

Shogun's

Some of my personal favorites.
curious

Arlington, TX

#16 May 8, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pay any attention to him.. he hates us, but can't stay away from this forum or our business. Welcome back, enjoy your stay.
actually you fool, I stay far far away from your supposed "business". Purse is disgusting as are you. Alyson, I apologize for lumping you in with the bumpkins such as this "hey" person. You seem to have your head on straight and realize that purse is a rotting cesspool. I hope that you tolerate the bumpkins and the deliverance casting that makes up purse.
iwonder

United States

#17 May 9, 2013
curious wrote:
Coming to visit? Paris("purse")? Of all the places in the world you go to "purse"? The worst town (village) in the state. Purse is truly an insult and disgrace to our beautiful state. The village of purse belongs in Oklahoma and deserves nothing better.
You're wrong about it being the worst--Clarksville is!
Hmmm

Paris, TX

#18 May 9, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm I ate there for lunch!!
What did you do, carry a sack lunch....lol
Really

Paris, TX

#19 May 10, 2013
curious wrote:
Stated by the boy whose Mommy did not pay him enough attention, or perhaps paid him wayyyy too much attention. Thus, he has to find some kind of satifaction by trying to denigrate others in a futile effort to give his meaningless life any type of twisted satisfaction.

Redwood City, CA

#20 May 18, 2013
Hey wrote:
Hole in the Wall is good
Magel's
Sandwich, etc
Cozy Cappucino
Bois d' arc (open Thurs-Sun )
Shogun's
Some of my personal favorites.
Thank you so much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NL Bond 2 hr trailer park grad... 121
searching 3 hr scooter 2
Salas Minor emergency? 4 hr Oklahoma patient 3
More missing threads 6 hr why 4
Whats The story About the Aircraft on HWY 82 We... (Oct '08) 7 hr Asleep at the wheel 17
Red Holmes new NL Board president 12 hr Confused 39
Paul Drake's letter 15 hr The Bonedry 7

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages