Ok To Give The Wife A Sleeping Pill T...

Ok To Give The Wife A Sleeping Pill To Have Sex?

Created by Have To Have It on Jun 8, 2009

2,287 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 8, 2009
It is against the law, and it is ethically and morally incorrect.

Just because you want something doesn't mean you have the right to take it. By force, coersion, alcohol, or drugs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Of course

Richardson, TX

#2 Jun 8, 2009
How else would you be able to sneak out to see your girlfriend. Duh....
Have To Have It

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 8, 2009
Grisham wrote:
Just because you want something doesn't mean you have the right to take it. By force, coersion, alcohol, or drugs.
a friend said it was ok because wife must submit to the husband
JerkyJerkJerk

Paris, TX

#4 Jun 8, 2009
I sometimes give myself a sleeping pill before wacking off. That way I get so sleepy I can't tell it is myself doing the wacking. Maybe this will work for you too.

Location hidden

#5 Jun 8, 2009
Have To Have It wrote:
<quoted text>
a friend said it was ok because wife must submit to the husband
Nope. It is not ok. It is not only illegal, it is detrimental.
No Way

Barto, PA

#6 Jun 8, 2009
Grisham wrote:
That is right. It is rape. If you are having a problem getting your wife to be with you then maybe you should look in the mirror. She may not be liking what she sees anymore.
I know somebody who actually told me he had done this and I thought this is a crazy person. You just do not do drug someone in order to have sex.
Go buy a blow up doll, they will submit to you anytime you want.
No Way

Barto, PA

#7 Jun 8, 2009
Of course wrote:
How else would you be able to sneak out to see your girlfriend. Duh....
What a stupid comment.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 8, 2009
No Way wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid comment.
I kind of thought it was funny.
No Way

Barto, PA

#9 Jun 8, 2009
Grisham wrote:
<quoted text>I kind of thought it was funny.
Sure it is at least he isn't having sex by drugging the woman. He is only having extramarital relations nothing wrong with that!

“I'll get you my pretty!”

Since: Jul 08

Over the Rainbow

#10 Jun 8, 2009
No Way wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is at least he isn't having sex by drugging the woman. He is only having extramarital relations nothing wrong with that!
Yes, extramarital affairs are not funny, but this person meant it as a joke. It is funny because it puts the question in a different light. Are you drugging your wife to have sex with her or are you drugging her so you can sneak out?

Ya know it takes the funny out when you have to explain a joke.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 8, 2009
No Way wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a sense of humor. You are going to die from type A personality.
KBear

Dallas, TX

#12 Jun 8, 2009
No Way wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster did mean it as a joke. No drugging is ok and neither are affairs. The question could have been taken the other way.
I have not had this happen to me but have heard that it has been done by others. I am guilty of taking sleeping pills and waking up to realize I had sex with hubby. I laughed and asked him about it then asked if I enjoyed it at all because I did not remember anything.

Since: Jun 09

Paris,Texas

#13 Jun 8, 2009
It's not saying a whole lot for you if you have to give your wife sleeping pills just so she'll have sex with you.You know there are video's out there to teach you techniques try them maybe then she'll want to stay awake.If that doesn't help try a blow up doll!!!
Bud

AOL

#14 Jun 8, 2009
well how about the reverse? the wife gives the husband the sleeping pills, so that they don't have sex? She says enuff already.
We were one our second honeymoon,at a real nice hotel, it was up & down, up & down, in & out all night long. That's the last time we get a room by the elevator.

“I pay tax so you dont have to.”

Since: Sep 08

Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 8, 2009
Yea, that's r a p e.

Apparently the word filter on topix doesn't allow that word to be put together. Hypersensitive servers.
Peace

Paris, TX

#16 Jun 8, 2009
I can't believe the morals in this country have sunken so low that this is considered. Love your wife and she will love you. Treat her special and listen to her wants and desires, and you won't have to drug her to "have sex". Make it a priority to meet her sexual desires above your own, and she will desire you often (no drugs or rape needed). Treat her like a princess and your wife will want to make love on a regular basis.
Thats Enuf

Paris, TX

#17 Jun 8, 2009
Grisham wrote:
Totally agree!!

Location hidden

#18 Jun 8, 2009
That is not necissarily true either. Just because you love someone does not mean that they will love you back. The reason I say this is for the stalker part.

That is exactly the sort of person who would drug to have sex...whether it is a sleeping pill or an aphrodisiac...it is manipulation, to get what you want.
KBear

Barto, PA

#19 Jun 8, 2009
Peace wrote:
I can't believe the morals in this country have sunken so low that this is considered. Love your wife and she will love you. Treat her special and listen to her wants and desires, and you won't have to drug her to "have sex". Make it a priority to meet her sexual desires above your own, and she will desire you often (no drugs or rape needed). Treat her like a princess and your wife will want to make love on a regular basis.
That is beautifully said. If you treat your partner with respect and show you love her or him then the desire to be intimate becomes greater. I can't imagine being in love with someone and not wanting them in every way.

Location hidden

#20 Jun 8, 2009
http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs8/8872/8872p.pd...

Infromation from the DOJ on Drug facilitated sexual assault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenda friday 3 hr Nope 13
Local nursing homes and facilities 3 hr Concerned 1
Memorial Day 3 hr Psn 1
Trump met his match!! 6 hr Trump2020 14
Tony Copeland 6 hr Old classmate 1
Racist Preacher 7 hr Grisham 51
Road House 7 hr Grisham 36

Paris Jobs

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages