Witch Hunt For McCarthy and Preston
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gullibility Reigns

Paris, TX

#41 Mar 18, 2014
practicewhatupreach wrote:
<quoted text>Keeping God first and fearing the Lord means thou shalt not judge.
LOL! I think you just judged him. Practice what you preach.
practicewhatupre ach

Paris, TX

#42 Mar 18, 2014
Gullibility Reigns wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I think you just judged him. Practice what you preach.
Not at all. It was just a quote. Don't tell me you haven't heard it or read it.
Gullibility Reigns

Paris, TX

#43 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>Not at all. It was just a quote. Don't tell me you haven't heard it or read it.
LOL! If it was "just a quote" and you weren't really judging, why did you hit reply before you posted it?

BTW - I have heard it used most often just as you used it -- taken out of context.
practicewhatupre ach

Paris, TX

#44 Mar 18, 2014
Gullibility Reigns wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! If it was "just a quote" and you weren't really judging, why did you hit reply before you posted it? Because I could.
BTW - I have heard it used most often just as you used it -- taken out of context.
Not really.
Odd

Paris, TX

#45 Mar 18, 2014
distractionfromtheproof wrote:
<quoted text>The video will show who deserves what. Economics, housing, welfare, race, jealousy, education, respect, work ethics, blaming it on the parents, or religion won't matter. The proof is in the video. Put up or shut up.
If they claimed they couldn't show the video because it was against the law but a month later decide they can, they lied.
He lies

Paris, TX

#46 Mar 19, 2014
Odd wrote:
<quoted text>
If they claimed they couldn't show the video because it was against the law but a month later decide they can, they lied.
Preston established himself as a bonafide liar long ago.
frosty

Paris, TX

#47 Mar 19, 2014
For everyone concerned, there need to be changes made at the HS. The principal needs to be re-assigned. He has run his tenure and no one respects him. That was the case before this ever happened. He should be with little kids, not the HS age kids. Same thing with some of the old coaches at the HS. Cronies of Trull need to go. Paul Jones has been here a year now and it is time he makes changes at Paris High, imo. There are many people who would be much more capable than the principal, tennis coach, etc. The old superintendent took the path of LEAST resistance and surrounded himself with "yes men" and the school suffered because of it. Others need to go too, but this would be a step in the right direction.
Wildcat Fan Forever

Irving, TX

#48 Mar 19, 2014
Principal Preston should do Paris a favor and resign. He was a nerd in high school and he is still a nerd today. How can students and especially male students respect a guy like that. Male students need a principal they can respect and look up to. Just because his dad was a good principal doesn't mean junior is.
Gullibility Reigns

Paris, TX

#49 Mar 19, 2014
<quoted text>Not really.
Not really what?
Gullibility Reigns

Paris, TX

#50 Mar 19, 2014
Odd wrote:
<quoted text>
IF ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.
Wildcat Fan Forever

Irving, TX

#51 Mar 19, 2014
Gullibility Riegns is either a relative, a friend or a groupie for Gary Preston. You should see how she or he defends him on his location of residence for school districts and property taxes. Lol
Paris

Paris, TX

#52 Mar 19, 2014
bubba wrote:
<quoted text> I hope so I have some peanut rounders and moon pies for sale bui I donot accept food stamps, cash only.

Lol...
so true.. They don't have jobs.. Nothing better to do but act like fools and live off tax payers money
Gullibility Reigns

Paris, TX

#53 Mar 20, 2014
Wildcat Fan Forever wrote:
Gullibility Riegns is either a relative, a friend or a groupie for Gary Preston. You should see how she or he defends him on his location of residence for school districts and property taxes. Lol
Wouldn't know the man if I ran into him on the street. I'm talking about a principle, not a principal. The poster who is so obsessed with where he lives is the one who obviously has something personal against the man; otherwise, she would be upset about the other administrators who don't live in the district and would have posted about the principle and not the principal.
miss t

Paris, TX

#54 Mar 21, 2014
Grow up wrote:
The people who start these types of posts on Topix are uneducated, uncultivated, and unlearned. Their economic status is destitute, poverty-stricken, underprivileged, and very poor. They usually live in housing projects and typically operate on a monthly allowance also known as welfare and food stamps. Not all, but a high percentage are lazy, deplorable, and have a long criminal history. The reason these types of people pull out the racism card and/or cry foul when the person who got into trouble DESERVED IT…is because they feel inferior, menial, and are blatantly jealous of what others have worked hard to obtain in life. Notice I DID NOT speak of any race & with good reason. This type of person(s) I am talking about is in EVERY race. Some more than others, but they are in every race. If this mirrors who you are, you can change that today…GET AN EDUCATION!!! Work hard, study hard, and obey the law. Be polite & not rude. EDUCATED people DO NOT act this way. They punish their child for being disrespectful in school. They teach their child right from wrong. They keep God first & teach their children also to fear the Lord as well. Quit starting rumors, get a job, and be a law-biding citizen.
I wents to school but I dident have help from mama ands i dident have a daddy. I cant go to colege and i had to gets a job. Now i haves 4 kids ands hads to gets some help to raise them. I aint ashamed.That dont make me a criminal or rasists!! I obays the law. Ands I teaches my kids to respects ther elders. We goes to chuch er Sunday ands we puts God firsts. My kids goes to paris schools. Nots er body has thes same chanses has othas. My mama did the best she coulds raising 7 children on her on. I hopes my babys get to do better thans me. buts i donot have money for colege. They has to be good at footsball or basketsball to go to colege. Dont beez tellin me iz disrespectful caz I lives in the hood ands get food stamps. Thats hows we has to live. They sum white folks up in hear to.
Mr T

Paris, TX

#55 Mar 24, 2014
miss t wrote:
<quoted text>
I wents to school but I dident have help from mama ands i dident have a daddy. I cant go to colege and i had to gets a job. Now i haves 4 kids ands hads to gets some help to raise them. I aint ashamed.That dont make me a criminal or rasists!! I obays the law. Ands I teaches my kids to respects ther elders. We goes to chuch er Sunday ands we puts God firsts. My kids goes to paris schools. Nots er body has thes same chanses has othas. My mama did the best she coulds raising 7 children on her on. I hopes my babys get to do better thans me. buts i donot have money for colege. They has to be good at footsball or basketsball to go to colege. Dont beez tellin me iz disrespectful caz I lives in the hood ands get food stamps. Thats hows we has to live. They sum white folks up in hear to.
Yes "They sum white folks up in hear to". And you're one of them.
LeeRoy

Los Angeles, CA

#56 Mar 25, 2014
i have met joey mccarthy,and he's a mean sob,who ''don't take no lip'' and has always kisses the asses of his superiors.
Moambak

Paris, TX

#57 Mar 25, 2014
LeeRoy wrote:
i have met joey mccarthy,and he's a mean sob,who ''don't take no lip'' and has always kisses the asses of his superiors.
LeeRoy, LeeRoy; I bets he didn't take no "lip" off you and he may be a mean sob, I bets you the one that did the kissin on him when it was over.
Cubby

Paris, TX

#58 Mar 25, 2014
LeeRoy wrote:
You didn't meet him in school, did you?
Whoopsy

Paris, TX

#59 Mar 31, 2014
Corn Fritters wrote:
<quoted text>
360 now baby. It should hit 500 tomorrow. Big white boss man can't keep us down. Are the panthers coming?
Its almost 30,000 now.
Fat Lady

Dallas, TX

#60 Apr 6, 2014
From what I hear, it ain't nowhere near over. Why can't grown men behave themselves? McCarthy, being an Uncle Tom is not something you should thrive for. In the future, don't be Preston's boy. It's not a good look.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Favorite Bible Verses (Mar '11) 1 hr Tactics 719
Mestizos and Negroes Fail Again 6 hr White trump power 17
Meth ring bust nets 6 arrests in Paris (Sep '12) 7 hr Like It Is 40
PEDC Hits Homerun! 12 hr Fail Not 3
Was God a Christian? 13 hr Tactics 1,158
Judge Judy Dead at 68 (Aug '09) 13 hr Mourner 28
U. S. Navy Names Ship for a Queer 16 hr Inquisitor 8

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance