First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Scott

United States

#22 Jul 4, 2012
This is a 2 year old thread people get a life and move on. Try doing something productive with your lives other than bashing or defending a beautiful young lady who has made mistakes just like you and me.
Stephanie simer

United States

#24 Aug 20, 2012
This is Stephanie and I have a beautiful mixed baby, thank you so much. He is very smart and has a good loving mother who takes care of him and is on NO drugs. Yall are so lame for posting that stuff under false names. Thanks everybody who has my back it means a lot and I also know god is on my side. Let me add I have my own car and house I pay for with no help and the first black person I was with I had a kid by. I may have not lived the best life or made the best choices but I sure as hell learned from all of it. I'll pray for the people who posted the crude comments...
Hmmm

Austin, TX

#25 Aug 21, 2012
Wait........I could have SWORN that someone ELSE was raising that baby.....and this Stephanie chick has pretty much abandoned the poor kid.......Everytime I see the child he is with his "family" not his REAL mom.......
whatithought

United States

#26 Aug 22, 2012
I noticed you said the first black guy you slept with. Was it the last? You say you learned a lot what exactly have you learned?
stfu

Paris, TX

#27 Aug 23, 2012
whatithought wrote:
I noticed you said the first black guy you slept with. Was it the last? You say you learned a lot what exactly have you learned?
Stephanie is a good mom and a good person leave her the hell alone and tend to YOUR OWN business. Her baby is beautiful, healthy, and well taken care of. Not abandoned or pawned off on her family members.
life happens

United States

#28 Aug 23, 2012
Let me start of by saying my daughter who is white and very smart had graduated got with a black guy and now she is pregnant baby due in 2 weeks and I don't care if it is a mixed baby I am still going to love that baby I don't care if it comes out purple.. You can't hold a child accountable for what the parents do and if stephanie wants to date black guys I don't see whose business that is.. I don't hate my daughter our discriminate against anything she does.. So ask you people downing Stephanie and don't even know her y'all need to shut up she could be a better person than what y'all think.. Stephanie good luck in life and with your child.. Just remember only God can judge you..
me2fool

Fort Worth, TX

#29 Aug 24, 2012
life happens wrote:
Let me start of by saying my daughter who is white and very smart had graduated got with a black guy and now she is pregnant baby due in 2 weeks and I don't care if it is a mixed baby I am still going to love that baby I don't care if it comes out purple.. You can't hold a child accountable for what the parents do and if stephanie wants to date black guys I don't see whose business that is.. I don't hate my daughter our discriminate against anything she does.. So ask you people downing Stephanie and don't even know her y'all need to shut up she could be a better person than what y'all think.. Stephanie good luck in life and with your child.. Just remember only God can judge you..
Umm no I'm pretty sure I can judge her as well.. I'm doing it right now..
ksa

Pittsburg, TX

#31 Aug 24, 2012
hey stephanie, how is working at a strip club?
Wow

United States

#32 Aug 24, 2012
whatithought wrote:
Dont blame me. I am not the one that was out banging every black guy I could find and then getting pregnant with one. I bet she has a happy dad. He can show off pictures of his little bushy headed grandkid to all of his co workers. She must be proud of the choices she has made.
Why are you so worried about this persons mistakes ? I'm sure you have made mistakes in your life right? It never fails that people like you pointing your big finger have prob made bigger and worse mistake. Get a life you judging joke!
Stephanie simer

United States

#33 Sep 8, 2012
I have the best job in the world I get to serve sodas to people and waitress and make Probably triple what you make and get to go spend hundreds on my son(; I also get to have my own house and car and start school in January to be a nurse. So keep judging shows how much y'all know ! Lol I'm actually single and my ex is white if that matters so much to everybody! Man yalls life sucks so bad! I also respect everyone who has
My back I honestly appreciate y'all. My life and my son are great worry about your own life people!!!
so what

Paris, TX

#34 Sep 8, 2012
i wish i could give people sodas and make triple what people whom have a reap job make... and also be able to afford a house, car, & etc. if you are so worried about what others think so much that you have to keep reposting on topix knowing people know what you are doing then you must not think that your doing the right thing. so what if your a stripper or waitress.. your a big girl do your own thing but if your going to say that your just a waitress rethink telling people how much you make cause then everyone is going to question what you are doing to everyone who thinks she is doing so wrong leave her alone TO EACH THIER OWN..
obvious

United States

#35 Sep 13, 2012
Come on guys it is so obvious that she is not a stripper and does not like black guys. Just type in stephanie simer youtube and watch her videos and you can clearly see that she is a sweet innocent girl. Just ignore the titles being in ebonics..
Shderrick

Oklahoma City, OK

#36 Nov 12, 2012
Please help find my cousin and her baby girl, missing from the Paris area for 48 hours now. Her name is Cierra Cheney/Purdue and baby Ralyn. Last seen leaving Lamar Point in a green 1999 Nissan Maxima. Please contact Paris Police Department if you know of her whereabouts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cossacks (Sep '12) 39 min antifabiker 516
Affordable Dentures (Private Pay) in Paris, TX 1 hr Baker 1
Why can't Christians accept that not everyone b... 10 hr JMO from BFE 76
Hashmi IS mayor!!! 10 hr READ YOUR BILL OF... 48
From Baby Dolls to Paris Topix (Jun '11) 11 hr Taryn 35
Depot to be closed at the end of the month 11 hr OhHeckYeah 10
Essence of TittyAnna: Adult Entertainment as Es... (Nov '14) 12 hr NoneChider 4
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE