Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 31, 2012
In God We Trust is on money so if you spend money you believe in God
Duh me

Lockhart, TX

#3 Dec 31, 2012
traveler wrote:
In God We Trust is on money so if you spend money you believe in God
That is quite a stretch. That's like saying if you spend money with "In God We Trust" printed on it on cocaine, then God approves cocaine. Idiot.
great

Mustang, OK

#4 Dec 31, 2012
No it isn't but we are supposed to be a free nation. Christians shouldhave the right to freely express thier opinions as much as an athiest or a muslim or a catholic ect....
Tara

Austin, TX

#5 Dec 31, 2012
great wrote:
No it isn't but we are supposed to be a free nation. Christians shouldhave the right to freely express thier opinions as much as an athiest or a muslim or a catholic ect....
exactly. So there should not be nativity scenes in the capital building; at the courthouse; public libraries etc. Under God should be removed from the pledge.
traveler

Dallas, TX

#6 Dec 31, 2012
Duh me wrote:
<quoted text>That is quite a stretch. That's like saying if you spend money with "In God We Trust" printed on it on cocaine, then God approves cocaine. Idiot.
No just saying there is a God
traveler

Dallas, TX

#7 Dec 31, 2012
Tara wrote:
<quoted text>exactly. So there should not be nativity scenes in the capital building; at the courthouse; public libraries etc. Under God should be removed from the pledge.
Oh but on judgement day I can't wait.
curious

Blossom, TX

#8 Dec 31, 2012
this country was founded upon christian principles and doctrines read the founding fathers writings,an idiot could plainly see this to be true,anything less is a lie,the record of history stands
Tara

Austin, TX

#9 Dec 31, 2012
traveler wrote:
<quoted text>
No just saying there is a God
by quoting the dollar bill? At least it is not the bible!
Tara

Austin, TX

#10 Dec 31, 2012
traveler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but on judgement day I can't wait.
How Christian of you lol
Tara

Austin, TX

#11 Dec 31, 2012
curious wrote:
this country was founded upon christian principles and doctrines read the founding fathers writings,an idiot could plainly see this to be true,anything less is a lie,the record of history stands
Actually it was founded on LIBERTY. Liberty from religion.
curious

Blossom, TX

#12 Dec 31, 2012
freedom of religion,not freedom from religion if you actually read jeffersons writings you would know that,also it was to establish that the govt. could not establish one denomination over another....geez hows that crow taste
curious

Blossom, TX

#13 Dec 31, 2012
liberty-a right from GOD but then you dont know HIM or you would know that too
curious

Blossom, TX

#14 Dec 31, 2012
unalienable rights=life,liberty,pursuit of happiness oh geez where have i heard that before
BBHC

UK

#15 Dec 31, 2012
great wrote:
News flash. Catholics are Christians.
BBHC

UK

#16 Dec 31, 2012
curious wrote:
freedom of religion,not freedom from religion if you actually read jeffersons writings you would know that,also it was to establish that the govt. could not establish one denomination over another....geez hows that crow taste
That would be Thomas Jefferson, the Unitarian.
Tara

Austin, TX

#17 Dec 31, 2012
curious wrote:
Great. Mainly because you just proved my point. Remove In God We Trust, Under God, nativity scenes from public property. Do all this=me going away.
great

Mustang, OK

#18 Dec 31, 2012
Tara wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly. So there should not be nativity scenes in the capital building; at the courthouse; public libraries etc. Under God should be removed from the pledge.
No it shouldn't. An athiests beliefs are the absence of religion and for you to think we should all conform to your belief of an absence of religion is not a solution. If a nativity scene is in view, why should it bother someone that thinks God is false? Other religious representations don't bother me not even athiests. Our country was foundrd on religious freedom and to take away the freedom to express is not what any of us needs.
great

Mustang, OK

#19 Dec 31, 2012
BBHC wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash. Catholics are Christians.
You get the point.
curious

Blossom, TX

#20 Dec 31, 2012
Tara wrote:
<quoted text>
Great. Mainly because you just proved my point. Remove In God We Trust, Under God, nativity scenes from public property. Do all this=me going away.
proved your point???do you even know what a denomination is??? baptist,methodist,catholic duh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
massage 8 min Badass8563 2
Where can I get a great tat done in Paris TX 8 min Kitty 1
Is the house for sale or not? 39 min nut cracker 17
parks ranch 45 min nut cracker 9
Exciting 48 min nut cracker 4
define vermillion 54 min nut cracker 4
Judge Judy Dead at 68 (Aug '09) 1 hr George Washington 39
10 Things You Like, 10 Things You Dislike (Jun '08) Wed Evbbhubibuhub ygt f 184

Paris Jobs

More from around the web