Women that cheat on their husbands
fact is

Paris, TX

#22 Dec 13, 2012
just go down to yor local cvs and purchase a bottle of jergens lotion, flip on judge judy, pump a good handfull of that j cream and just rub one out for ms judy. phuck a bee itch. i like my j cream it makes a my hard on soft and smooth
Are you serious

Paris, TX

#23 Dec 13, 2012
For one,..what the hell is a 15 year old doing posting about adults anyways?? Your parents should have their asses whooped for not teaching you better!! Also,..everyone needs to worry about their own relationships,..their own husbands, and their own front doors before pointing fingers. We dont know the reason others cheat and never will.. they may have reasons and may not. We may be for it or against it but I feel bad for the ones that get cheated on and feel bad for the ones that cheat because deep down they have some really horrible feelings and emotions within themselves. They all need to grow up either way!! Life is very very short,..STD's are all around,..and children learn from their parents. I really hope the people who wanna tell have their plates clean before they do so,..theres no tellin what you do and theres no telling what will happen to you for getting involved......GOOD LUCK and hope we dont read about YOU on TOPIX!!
Damn

Dallas, TX

#24 Dec 13, 2012
jing wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy your std's.
Condoms are a wonderful thing, and just because some people are not strapped down by Christian morals does not mean we are not selective and careful!
Sowhat

Rusk, TX

#25 Dec 14, 2012
"Are you serious For one,..what the hell is a 15 year old doing posting about adults anyways?? Your parents should have their asses whooped for not teaching you better!! Also,..everyone needs to worry about their own relationships,..their own husbands, and their own front doors before pointing fingers. We dont know the reason others cheat and never will.. they may have reasons and may not. We may be for it or against it but I feel bad for the ones that get cheated on and feel bad for the ones that cheat because deep down they have some really horrible feelings and emotions within themselves. They all need to grow up either way!! Life is very very short,..STD's are all around,..and children learn from their parents. I really hope the people who wanna tell have their plates clean before they do so,..theres no tellin what you do and theres no telling what will happen to you for getting involved......GOOD LUCK and hope we dont read about YOU on TOPIX!![/ "QUOTE] what is a 15 yr old doing posting about adults? Did you really just say that? What arrogant idiot you are. Let me tell you something. First, should I have been making fun on here? Maybe, maybe not but the fact is half the post on here are bigus anyways. The other half might as well be. So many computer Dr. Phils on here its pathetic. Secondly, you think younger people dont have a mind? Im probably twice as smart as you and I know what I see around me. You adults think you have the answers. I have an answer for all of ya. SHUT UP. Adults say one thing and then when no one is looking do something else. As far as my parents, they have been married forever. Can you say that? You adults sneak around alot worse than teens. Why do you think teens think its ok to sneak around? Teens like me that dont have to sneak around just sit and watch the show. There are some good adults. My youth pastor is a good guy and I dont think he would ever cheat but most adults, look at them. Adukts are fighting over gay rights. Hmm what did your grandparents think about that? Adults are trying to get drugs leagalized. Look at Colorado and Washington. What would your grandparents think about that? Adults divorce at the drop of a hat and adult leaders lie and cheat and approve of it. Yall dont? We spent two weeks talking about Bill Clinton. President smoked marijuana and cheated in the white house. Wow, great example. What about the general that just git demoted for getting caught cheating with a subordinate? Another shining example for those under him.
No. you adults have no right to ask why we young people have low opinions of you and we make fun of you.
whocares

Papeete, French Polynesia

#26 Dec 14, 2012
Sowhat wrote:
"Are you serious For one,..what the hell is a 15 year old doing posting about adults anyways?? Your parents should have their asses whooped for not teaching you better!! Also,..everyone needs to worry about their own relationships,..their own husbands, and their own front doors before pointing fingers. We dont know the reason others cheat and never will.. they may have reasons and may not. We may be for it or against it but I feel bad for the ones that get cheated on and feel bad for the ones that cheat because deep down they have some really horrible feelings and emotions within themselves. They all need to grow up either way!! Life is very very short,..STD's are all around,..and children learn from their parents. I really hope the people who wanna tell have their plates clean before they do so,..theres no tellin what you do and theres no telling what will happen to you for getting involved......GOOD LUCK and hope we dont read about YOU on TOPIX!![/ "QUOTE] what is a 15 yr old doing posting about adults? Did you really just say that? What arrogant idiot you are. Let me tell you something. First, should I have been making fun on here? Maybe, maybe not but the fact is half the post on here are bigus anyways. The other half might as well be. So many computer Dr. Phils on here its pathetic. Secondly, you think younger people dont have a mind? Im probably twice as smart as you and I know what I see around me. You adults think you have the answers. I have an answer for all of ya. SHUT UP. Adults say one thing and then when no one is looking do something else. As far as my parents, they have been married forever. Can you say that? You adults sneak around alot worse than teens. Why do you think teens think its ok to sneak around? Teens like me that dont have to sneak around just sit and watch the show. There are some good adults. My youth pastor is a good guy and I dont think he would ever cheat but most adults, look at them. Adukts are fighting over gay rights. Hmm what did your grandparents think about that? Adults are trying to get drugs leagalized. Look at Colorado and Washington. What would your grandparents think about that? Adults divorce at the drop of a hat and adult leaders lie and cheat and approve of it. Yall dont? We spent two weeks talking about Bill Clinton. President smoked marijuana and cheated in the white house. Wow, great example. What about the general that just git demoted for getting caught cheating with a subordinate? Another shining example for those under him.
No. you adults have no right to ask why we young people have low opinions of you and we make fun of you.
who cares?
jing

Mustang, OK

#27 Dec 14, 2012
Damn wrote:
<quoted text>
Condoms are a wonderful thing, and just because some people are not strapped down by Christian morals does not mean we are not selective and careful!
What do christian morals have to do with it? Ever seen cold sores on people's mouths? Condoms don't protect against kissing someone with that strain of herpes in thier mouth. Condoms break and I for one wouldn't want to risk it. Why get married or claim to date exclusively if you're just going to cheat. It makes no sense and you cannot possibly know every partner your partner has had so being selective?...what a joke.
GET obama OUT

Paris, TX

#28 Dec 14, 2012
jing wrote:
<quoted text>
What do christian morals have to do with it? Ever seen cold sores on people's mouths? Condoms don't protect against kissing someone with that strain of herpes in thier mouth. Condoms break and I for one wouldn't want to risk it. Why get married or claim to date exclusively if you're just going to cheat. It makes no sense and you cannot possibly know every partner your partner has had so being selective?...what a joke.
You are kind of a slow fella aren't ya!
who

United States

#29 Jan 4, 2013
Was she caught in Blossom
Daisy-may

Blossom, TX

#30 Jan 4, 2013
No she was caught messing with her boss at the hwy dept. she thought she might get him fired so she quit her good paying job and moved out of town and just married him a few days ago. Now I guess they can flaunt their dirty love. I heard he was married to so I guess they can keep one eye open at each other in just a few years down the road. When they both decide that they are tired of one another and the grass wasn't really much greener on the other side..... Karma is a coming you just wait and be real patient.
Heart broken

Paris, TX

#31 Jan 6, 2013
Well, anyone who cheats is a lowlife anyway, man or woman. I will tell you guys, if you take your girlfriend or wife to don lalos, the waiter there will hit on your woman, and he is a lower than dog shit snake! If you dont love each other, move on!!!
hey hey

Porter, TX

#32 Jan 7, 2013
while your messing around, wonder what your husbands really doing????? maybe he knows and just dont care because it keeps you too busy while hes doing his thing.
LOLYEAH

Clarksville, TX

#33 Jan 8, 2013
Daisy-may wrote:
No she was caught messing with her boss at the hwy dept. she thought she might get him fired so she quit her good paying job and moved out of town and just married him a few days ago. Now I guess they can flaunt their dirty love. I heard he was married to so I guess they can keep one eye open at each other in just a few years down the road. When they both decide that they are tired of one another and the grass wasn't really much greener on the other side..... Karma is a coming you just wait and be real patient.
OMG!! I know who ur talkin about!!!!! SHE just married him in Hawaii I think! Bahahahaa!!! Saw all her pics on FB. Yeah that girl has been around town and didn't care if the men were married or not. Ha, maybe she will stay away from everyone elses man now!
Got it

Richardson, TX

#34 Jan 10, 2013
This women that cheat on their husbands probably got those husbands from a wife that he cheated on. So I think that they are getting exactly what they all deserve. If she cheated with someone she will cheat on you. Don't be stupid.
All I know

Paris, TX

#35 Jan 10, 2013
All I know is a cheater deserves someone that does the exact same to them. One good turn deserves another
No she

Paris, TX

#36 Jan 16, 2013
She be moving in with her fella and seeing who she wants to see while he be at work. She like da money. She told me so.that gal be crazy she always do that.
evilweb

Eucha, OK

#37 Jan 18, 2013
yea dat one girl over there that has that married man living with her, has already had three are four husbands and cheated on all of them and took them for a cleaning; she been with this married man bout 7-8 months, bout time he moves on or she will take him for a cleaning to! beware
This girl

Paris, TX

#38 Jan 18, 2013
She be living with this guy and he works off. Don't think he knows yet that she messes with men while he is gone. She don't care if they married or not. Hope he ain't planning on her being his wife cause she ain't got no values. She cheat with a married man she will cheat while she is married. Once a cheater always a cheater. But maybe he cheats on her! What a hoot that would be!! Turn about!
guess who!!

United States

#39 Jan 18, 2013
Like Sabrina Hlas. And her sister
drama

Sulphur, OK

#40 Jan 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="guess who!! "]Like Sabrina Hlas. And her sister[/QUOTE]

No not the one I am talking about, but I am not going to mention any names... people know anyway!
Shame

Sulphur, OK

#41 Jan 20, 2013
I know someone in Blossom who has had 2 affairs on his wife are you talking about that one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was God a Christian? 5 min needforreality 1,164
Nellie ricketts 51 min C Bowlin 2
Jeff moore the snitch is he still trying to foolu 2 hr Unome1 1
R I P Paris Lakes Medical Center 2 hr Been around 69
Grand Theater 3 hr Wondering 1
Mestizos and Negroes Fail Again 3 hr Herr Dockor 53
E Paris News Website 4 hr RIP House 2

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance