Women that cheat on their husbands

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Justme

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2012
What is the deal with all you sluts? Yall are married but as soon as your man goes to work your guy friend comes over... Wtf
Faithful

United States

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Theres alot of them women in blossom!! I wont say any names but she knows who she is and ill be telling her husband.. You got busted
haha

Paris, TX

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Faithful wrote:
Theres alot of them women in blossom!! I wont say any names but she knows who she is and ill be telling her husband.. You got busted
Funny how people are always slamming the man but there are plenty of women that are screwing around. Some single or soon to be single have turned into sluts and don't even care for the kids anymore. they forget they are way too old to be acting that stupid.
Sowhat

Marble Falls, TX

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Well since noone can prove who i am i will say this. SO WHATTTTTT. if you saw how gorgeous i am you would want me too. Men cant help themselves and hey whats a girl to do. Bwahahahaaaa ok yes its just a game but you know what all you guys say. Dont hate the player hate the game Dont like it when the shoe is on the other foot tho do ya. lol and yeah my poor hubby doesnt have a clue.
Sowhat

Marble Falls, TX

#5 Dec 11, 2012
No i dont cheat was just aggrivating but i know thats mean. sorry was just bores today.
GET obama OUT

Paris, TX

#6 Dec 11, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how people are always slamming the man but there are plenty of women that are screwing around. Some single or soon to be single have turned into sluts and don't even care for the kids anymore. they forget they are way too old to be acting that stupid.
So what is a good age to "act that stupid"?
IMO

Paris, TX

#7 Dec 11, 2012
GET obama OUT wrote:
<quoted text>So what is a good age to "act that stupid"?
Young women might get away with it easier than the older ones that should know better.
what really gets me

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Women who r married or in a relationship and flirt with my husband right in front of my face. Listen you little hussies I have got him on lockdown so give up please.
LOL

Paris, TX

#9 Dec 11, 2012
what really gets me wrote:
Women who r married or in a relationship and flirt with my husband right in front of my face. Listen you little hussies I have got him on lockdown so give up please.
You women kill me. What kind of relationship do you have to always have to be looking to see who is flirting with your husband, who you think he's looking at and who is cuter than you? LOL! Check that cellphone, his internet and whatever else you need to do to keep yourself wound up. You will probably push him out the door. I had a gf like that once and didn't last long because she was too damn jealous and I wasn't looking at anyone but her at the time. that changed and I said "see ya" ! Oh and I realized she wasn't as cute as the ones flirting so that made it easier. haha
Easy money

Decatur, GA

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Just uneducated, faithless, w#####!
JenBerger

Paris, TX

#11 Dec 11, 2012
We're actually trying to enhance our marriages, by expanding our talents and abilities in the bedroom. Keeping things spicy in the bedroom, keeps my man happy.
Damn

Dallas, TX

#13 Dec 11, 2012
We should all be polyamorous and then there would be no problems. Monogamy is BS anyway!
Faithful

United States

#14 Dec 12, 2012
A . B
justme

Rockwall, TX

#15 Dec 12, 2012
what really gets me wrote:
Lmao this must be kaylee delosta again in blossom you just think u do.. He has to work sometime
sadforyou

Bristow, OK

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Sowhat wrote:
Well since noone can prove who i am i will say this. SO WHATTTTTT. if you saw how gorgeous i am you would want me too. Men cant help themselves and hey whats a girl to do. Bwahahahaaaa ok yes its just a game but you know what all you guys say. Dont hate the player hate the game Dont like it when the shoe is on the other foot tho do ya. lol and yeah my poor hubby doesnt have a clue.
I felt so sad after reading what you said. Your not only hurting yourself, but your husband too. Just remember we may not know who you are, but God sees everything that we do. I have done bad things too. I feel so sad that I have done these things. I look back on my life...and I can't undo anything. BUT I have asked God to forgive me and I know that he has...and I pray that God keeps me strong because I never want to do those things again.

I just want you to know that Jesus loves you and he wouldn't want you to cheat on your husband. It may be a game to you, but it's not a game to Jesus.

Do you know Jesus? Has he saved you from your sins? When you die, do you know you will be going to Heaven?

Jesus was born of a virgin...lived on this earth as a sinless man...he died on the Cross to die for OUR sins. He rose again on the third day. Jesus loves you and wants to save you!

You must admit you are a sinner. The Bible says, "There is none righteous, no, not one" (Romans 3:10). "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).

Romans 6:23, The wages of sin is death

Salvation is by God's grace

But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:8). He died on the cross for you and then rose from the dead to prove that His payment was acceptable to God. But you must acknowledge and believe this fact. "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved" (Acts 16:31)
The gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord(Romans 6:23)
jing

Mustang, OK

#17 Dec 12, 2012
Sowhat wrote:
That's so sad. What happened to you that you enjoy this behavior?
Prolly

Paris, TX

#18 Dec 12, 2012
Just getting back at their cheating husbands
Sowhat

Castroville, TX

#19 Dec 13, 2012
Did yall not read what I wrote below it. im a 15 yr old kid yankong yalls chain because yall love this stuff like it matters. you ppl are way too funny
whocares

Papeete, French Polynesia

#20 Dec 13, 2012
Sowhat wrote:
Did yall not read what I wrote below it. im a 15 yr old kid yankong yalls chain because yall love this stuff like it matters. you ppl are way too funny
who cares?
jing

Mustang, OK

#21 Dec 13, 2012
Damn wrote:
We should all be polyamorous and then there would be no problems. Monogamy is BS anyway!
Enjoy your std's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court House statues 49 min Lawdog 169
So long pedc 2 hr Tired 9
Amy Brumbalow 10 hr Robin 3
5thSw new drug area. 13 hr Grisham 3
Nikki 13 hr Grisham 4
News Paris Regional Medical Center names Steve Hyde ... 19 hr Turn It To Gold 18
Cyndi Jones (Mar '15) 20 hr Iou db 3
Morale at NLISD 23 hr Interesting 35

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages