Glad Rob Ryan is gone!!

Glad Rob Ryan is gone!!

Posted in the Paris Forum

Wal-Flower

Mccoy, CO

#1 Jan 9, 2013
I am so glad he finally got fired. He was a disgrace to the Dallas Cowboys. He cussed on the field during the game,threw things and even went out on the field when he got mad. I always thought he looked like some old biker dude instead of a person that should be a coordinator for one of the best teams in the NFL. Glad i don't have to see him on the sidelines anymore. Thanks Jerry Jones for finally making one of the right decisions in years.
Static

Lancaster, TX

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Now if they'll get rid of Romo, they might have a chance next year.
hayseed

Clarksville, TX

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Wal-Flower wrote:
... for one of the best teams in the NFL...
I thought he was with the Cowboys.
got it

Arlington, TX

#4 Jan 11, 2013
You are a fan of the Dallas cowboys and you complain about a defensive coordinator that cussed and had long hair? The cowboys have had some of the worst players and situations of any NFL team and I'm talking about a whole lot more than cussing and looking like "some old biker dude".
cash

Clarksville, TX

#5 Jan 11, 2013
rob i hardly new you
launch

Rockwall, TX

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Jerry needs to fire himself.
maybe

Marble Falls, TX

#7 Jan 11, 2013
got it wrote:
You are a fan of the Dallas cowboys and you complain about a defensive coordinator that cussed and had long hair? The cowboys have had some of the worst players and situations of any NFL team and I'm talking about a whole lot more than cussing and looking like "some old biker dude".
amen. Out of all the things to gripe about from the cowboys they chose Rob Ryan. He was just an easy target for simple minds.
jack

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2013
Static wrote:
Now if they'll get rid of Romo, they might have a chance next year.
Right you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exciting 10 min Just playin 1
Most Hated Man in Texas 1 hr George Washington 12
Is the house for sale or not? 2 hr Vermilion 10
Donald Trump 2 hr George Washington 20
Happy Days are Here Again! 5 hr Senior 2
Skipper and David to be removed from the hyster... 10 hr Question 17
24th and Cleveland on Sunday 22 hr you know what you... 26
10 Things You Like, 10 Things You Dislike (Jun '08) 23 hr Evbbhubibuhub ygt f 184
Judge Judy Dead at 68 (Aug '09) Dec 4 good grief 38

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages