of 3
Next Last
cannot believe

Edgefield, SC

#43 Oct 5, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>You are a weirdo!

No, I am not a "weirdo".

If you read the previous post I sent, you would realize that Mike's ashed DON'T belong with Tamra, the girlfriend, the one who is suspected of stabbing Mike the first time.

Furthermore, I thought blood was thicker than water !? Wouldn't the ashes belong with his Mother, the most likely candidate to be the keeper of him, or possibly in the graveyard by his father and relatives?

You are not only the weirdo, but apparently the stupid weirdo.
cannot believe

Edgefield, SC

#44 Oct 5, 2012
Anon wrote:
My son knows the granddaughter, and told us "Tammy" is the one that stabbed him...I believe the eight year olds over the dope heads, but if they are saying the same thing...?
<quoted text>
Are you saying the grandaughter told that Tammy stabbed him?
VERY interesting. Yes, I would believe her, too.
I think the cops need to dig a little deeper.
Thank you for posting this. It kinda helps confirms what I heard, too.
cannot believe

Edgefield, SC

#45 Oct 5, 2012
I was hoping the grandaughter wasn't there, because Mike raised her like a Daddy. I figured she probably was there.
Really

Paris, TX

#46 Oct 5, 2012
cannot believe wrote:
<quoted text>
I will take the high road on this one, smarty-pants.
Interesting how a thread gets started about a murder, and anal-retentive losers would rather occupy important space with their squabbling about grammar? Or about how his daughter was posting on Topix the same night? Who cares? Is not the DECEASED one's and his loved one's welfare just at least a tad more important than your OCD with how something is spelled? Huh?
Get mad, I don't care. Post your reply with a "clueless" or "nuts" symbol, I don't care.
I will give you more about what I now have been told "from the street", so to speak. Sometimes "being told" tidbits actually are enough to start an important spark in society, in lawmen, etc, to follow up on. Not like your grammar corrections. That being said, I was "told" by two different people, that Angela wasn't the first one who stabbed him, that it was his common-law wife, Tamra Cato, who did the first stab, that Angela just finished the job. You see, Tamra isn't really his common-law wife, because Mike never divorced his wife from before Tamra, even though he had been with Tamra for what, 15 years? It's as the newspaper put it, she was his "girlfriend", because you cannot be husband to 2 women at once. Tamra and Mike raised Tamra's grandaughter, Angela Villines' child, for most of the grandaughter's life. You see, they did that because Angela has been running the streets since she was about 14 and couldn't care for her own child. The plot thickens. Was "told" on the street, that Angela is taking the total rap because her mom, Tamra, is the only mother Angela's child ever knew. Tamra would be able to finish raising the grandaughter? I think not. Without Mike's income, how is Tamra gonna pay to keep her house going? When I heard it once, I blew it off, but now have been "told" by two different people. The source who started this rumor? A "known doper" who just happened to be in the same dope house Angela was in the night Angela got arrested. Why would she lie? She had no motive to lie. Course, this IS Paris, TX, and this is only Topix, and I only shared what I was "told".
If it's true or not, time will tell. The people there know the truth, including Mike, I'm sure his deceased father, J. W. Sims (pastor and respected member of law enforcement), and God.
I don't care for blabbing what I've been "told". I think I will make a trip to the Investigator's office later today anyway.
Well, I can't think of 2 more reliable sources than anonymous and a doper! Gosh, you sure are gullible. And you sure did write a lot to not care about any of this.
LOL

Paris, TX

#47 Oct 5, 2012
cannot believe wrote:
<quoted text>
I will take the high road on this one, smarty-pants.
Interesting how a thread gets started about a murder, and anal-retentive losers would rather occupy important space with their squabbling about grammar? Or about how his daughter was posting on Topix the same night? Who cares? Is not the DECEASED one's and his loved one's welfare just at least a tad more important than your OCD with how something is spelled? Huh?
Get mad, I don't care. Post your reply with a "clueless" or "nuts" symbol, I don't care.
I will give you more about what I now have been told "from the street", so to speak. Sometimes "being told" tidbits actually are enough to start an important spark in society, in lawmen, etc, to follow up on. Not like your grammar corrections. That being said, I was "told" by two different people, that Angela wasn't the first one who stabbed him, that it was his common-law wife, Tamra Cato, who did the first stab, that Angela just finished the job. You see, Tamra isn't really his common-law wife, because Mike never divorced his wife from before Tamra, even though he had been with Tamra for what, 15 years? It's as the newspaper put it, she was his "girlfriend", because you cannot be husband to 2 women at once. Tamra and Mike raised Tamra's grandaughter, Angela Villines' child, for most of the grandaughter's life. You see, they did that because Angela has been running the streets since she was about 14 and couldn't care for her own child. The plot thickens. Was "told" on the street, that Angela is taking the total rap because her mom, Tamra, is the only mother Angela's child ever knew. Tamra would be able to finish raising the grandaughter? I think not. Without Mike's income, how is Tamra gonna pay to keep her house going? When I heard it once, I blew it off, but now have been "told" by two different people. The source who started this rumor? A "known doper" who just happened to be in the same dope house Angela was in the night Angela got arrested. Why would she lie? She had no motive to lie. Course, this IS Paris, TX, and this is only Topix, and I only shared what I was "told".
If it's true or not, time will tell. The people there know the truth, including Mike, I'm sure his deceased father, J. W. Sims (pastor and respected member of law enforcement), and God.
I don't care for blabbing what I've been "told". I think I will make a trip to the Investigator's office later today anyway.
If spreading a bunch of rumors about a trashy dysfunctional family is taking the high road, I'd sure hate to see what the low road was!
LOL

Paris, TX

#48 Oct 5, 2012
cannot believe wrote:
And, I forgot to mention, Tamra is having Mike cremated, and I believe keeping his ashes. Wow. Nowhere for the family to visit and put a flower on in remembrance? Wow.
I see a haunting coming on.
If you're not family, why is it any of your business what she does with his body?
Family

Arlington, TX

#49 Oct 5, 2012
First off the little girl was at the fair when it happened and im sure she probably said my mom did it but angela was her biological mother she called both of them mom as far as the ashes go from what I heard they are going to his kids, but that is not your business and from my understanding he had stated before that he wanted to be cremated and if his kids or mother wanted different they could have said something mike loved his kids and they loved him him and tamra may have had their problems but who doesnt and at the end of the day they were there for each other 15 years together and you want to just call her the girlfriend .. how about you get some business .. Joanna deidra ashley jr jerrica and tamra im very sorry for your loss you are in our prayers
Are You American

Paris, TX

#50 Oct 5, 2012
Family wrote:
First off the little girl was at the fair when it happened and im sure she probably said my mom did it but angela was her biological mother she called both of them mom as far as the ashes go from what I heard they are going to his kids, but that is not your business and from my understanding he had stated before that he wanted to be cremated and if his kids or mother wanted different they could have said something mike loved his kids and they loved him him and tamra may have had their problems but who doesnt and at the end of the day they were there for each other 15 years together and you want to just call her the girlfriend .. how about you get some business .. Joanna deidra ashley jr jerrica and tamra im very sorry for your loss you are in our prayers
Holy cow! Have you EVER heard of punctuation? That means: periods, exclamation marks, question marks, commas, and etc.
Family

Arlington, TX

#51 Oct 5, 2012
Oh my I am so sorry, I forgot this was English class. Can you ever forgive me? Get over yourself!
Facts is Facts

Paris, TX

#52 Oct 6, 2012
Family wrote:
If he wasn't married to her, she was the girlfriend. Facts is facts! If he didn't want her referred to as the girlfriend, he should have done the moral thing and married the woman.
anon

Paris, TX

#53 Oct 6, 2012
Does anyone know who is Tamara's mom?
For Cannot Believe

Paris, TX

#54 Oct 7, 2012
You are the only one on this stupid site that came close to the truth. There were only three people there in that back yard when Michael died. Tamra Cato, girlfriend, she is NOT his spouse nor wife, and her daughter Angela Villines and Michael Sims. Tammy freaks at the least emergency, yet her clothes were soaked in blood. She had the motive, she had the restraining order against Michael, maybe still in effect. The child was not there nor was Angela's brother. Where are the clothes that Angela had on at the time of the killing? Tamra's were totally blood soaked and she has always been the type to freak out if she saw a dead mouse in a trap. Lying on top of Michael to "save" him.......I think not. My personal thought is that Angela had so many drugs in her system that she may think that she really did murder Michael if she has been told that she did. I don't think she is trying to protect anyone. She isn't that sort.
Answer to Anon

Paris, TX

#55 Oct 7, 2012
ANON wants to know who Tamra's mom is. Hasn't she suffered enough, knowing this happened in her family and having all the town know about it? I have known her about 26 years and she is a wonderful, kind, loving and Christian person. She has never done drugs, alcohol, and never been in trouble with law inforcement. She lives in a quiet retirement community and loves her crafts and hobbies. She has no auto, just stays home and is trying to enjoy her retirement. Please leave her out of all of this and be kind. She has had no control over Tamra for SO MANY years and has been estranged from her for so long and has suffered enough. She tried her best years ago and nothing worked. Thank you for your kindness in doing so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Norton 5 hr Fillygirl1111 70
Paris High Cheer Leders 6 hr Be nice 5
Petition to raise minimum wage to $12 an hour!; 8 hr Inquisitor 17
Paris flooding 9 hr Questooni 6
What the real Booker T story??? 11 hr fo sho 10
Tony M 12 hr Evil Among Us 348
Buyer for left over garage sale items (Aug '12) 18 hr Bkra2513 28
Boys head split open by Paris Police. Sat KingKunta 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance