someone just stabbed on heron st
tbattle

Paris, TX

#23 Sep 30, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Harris st?? Must be in the ghetto, it's not one I am familiar with.
why it got to be the ghetto...and not in morningside
ok

Rockwall, TX

#24 Sep 30, 2012
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>if my daddy just got killed the last place i would be is on topix wth is wrong with you?
Yes exactly !!! She's pretty cold hearted. I'd be in bed in tears and with my family grieving??
Call em

Paris, TX

#25 Oct 1, 2012
DEIDRA wrote:
Do you people not have decency or respect about yourselves? My father was MURDERED and y'all are on here making jokes and poking fun.Anyone who knew "Mike" knows that he will truly be missed. Not just because he is my daddy, but c'mon guys....give it a rest. Can I get a moment of silence for a hard working, easy going family man? I LOVE YOU DADDY. GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
You've just lost your father, and you're reading crap on Topix? What is wrong with YOU!
Call em

Paris, TX

#26 Oct 1, 2012
DEIDRA wrote:
<quoted text>
VILLINES but she is already in custody. She thought she got away. Bitch this is Paris. Shouldn't have been trying to buy that dope. I will be the first to let you know: yeah I told 'em where you was. Don't like it? Get over it--at least you're alive. God don't like ugly and you will get yours.
You sound like a really classy lady.
Call em

Paris, TX

#27 Oct 1, 2012
Just Fyi - it isn't Heron Street -- it's Hearon.
lmao

Fort Worth, TX

#28 Oct 1, 2012
Call em wrote:
Just Fyi - it isn't Heron Street -- it's Hearon.
so go teach a fkn english class and gtfo topix. most of us knew what wtf it meant ....but im sure the only reason at all that the cops found the street is because the caller spelled it out correctly... your a genius...a fkn genius.... nvr fails that you got your ignorant trash being a smartass on a murder topic.. everyone on topix trying to correct ppls grammar are waaaaaay to smart to be sittin on your ass on topix.. go get a degree in english and teach the ones that actually give a damn..ok and fyi ppl like you arent allowed to use fYi... thats only for us lazy folks that abbrv. everything and have cell phones that alwaaaays mis.spell words ...we adapted.. wonder how many ppl were confused about this ...that just figured it out because of your correction... hmm
lmao

Fort Worth, TX

#29 Oct 1, 2012
oh lawdy i said what twice... dangit i hope that dont confuse you cuz i really dont wanna re write it.. it it it it it...
Call em

Paris, TX

#30 Oct 1, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
so go teach a fkn english class and gtfo topix. most of us knew what wtf it meant ....but im sure the only reason at all that the cops found the street is because the caller spelled it out correctly... your a genius...a fkn genius.... nvr fails that you got your ignorant trash being a smartass on a murder topic.. everyone on topix trying to correct ppls grammar are waaaaaay to smart to be sittin on your ass on topix.. go get a degree in english and teach the ones that actually give a damn..ok and fyi ppl like you arent allowed to use fYi... thats only for us lazy folks that abbrv. everything and have cell phones that alwaaaays mis.spell words ...we adapted.. wonder how many ppl were confused about this ...that just figured it out because of your correction... hmm
LOL - I do have a degree in English. And what if you lived in a city where there was a Heron Street and a Hearon Street? Would it make a difference then? That's not beyond the realm of possibility, you know. Your mother must be very proud of how well you express yourself. As MY mother always said, "Garbage in, garbage out."
Call em

Paris, TX

#31 Oct 1, 2012
lmao wrote:
oh lawdy i said what twice... dangit i hope that dont confuse you cuz i really dont wanna re write it.. it it it it it...
If you think that's the only error you made, you are even more ignorant than you appear to be. BTW - you're not funny, either. Better keep your day job -- if you have one.
cannot believe

Americus, GA

#32 Oct 1, 2012
Well, I was told that he told his "step-son" that he needed to get a job because he kept coming over their house and eating up all their food, that Angela then stabbed him in the chest in the house, that he ran outside and then she stabbed him in the neck, then stole his billfold and was out buying dope at George Wright apts.

And, lighten up on Deidra. Maybe she knew how her Dad would be talked about on the site. And, I am quite sure she did her share of crying.
lmao

Lindale, TX

#33 Oct 1, 2012
Call em wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - I do have a degree in English. And what if you lived in a city where there was a Heron Street and a Hearon Street? Would it make a difference then? That's not beyond the realm of possibility, you know. Your mother must be very proud of how well you express yourself. As MY mother always said, "Garbage in, garbage out."
lol well to have a degree in english you sure do have alot of time on your hands for topix . and wow your mother told you that..haha grow up ..you think i give a hoot about my errors you idiot it was intentional dumbass...the opposite of dumbass is smartass btw which is what i was being.. IM ON TOPIX NOT WRITING AN ESSAY fk tard go start a topic for english class the ones that care for your corrections will gladly let u teach them.. and yes there culd be 2 streets like that but guess what theres not in paris! so gtfo
LOL

Paris, TX

#34 Oct 2, 2012
cannot believe wrote:
Well, I was told that he told his "step-son" that he needed to get a job because he kept coming over their house and eating up all their food, that Angela then stabbed him in the chest in the house, that he ran outside and then she stabbed him in the neck, then stole his billfold and was out buying dope at George Wright apts.
And, lighten up on Deidra. Maybe she knew how her Dad would be talked about on the site. And, I am quite sure she did her share of crying.
Well, if you were told he was told -- it's gotta be true!
Miss Grammar

Paris, TX

#35 Oct 2, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
lol well to have a degree in english you sure do have alot of time on your hands for topix . and wow your mother told you that..haha grow up ..you think i give a hoot about my errors you idiot it was intentional dumbass...the opposite of dumbass is smartass btw which is what i was being.. IM ON TOPIX NOT WRITING AN ESSAY fk tard go start a topic for english class the ones that care for your corrections will gladly let u teach them.. and yes there culd be 2 streets like that but guess what theres not in paris! so gtfo
The only thing worse than ignorance is ignorance combined with arrogance. The only thing more pitiful than ignorance is pretending that it doesn't matter. It is not a shame to admit that you cannot read and write above a third grade level. Not seeking to improve yourself is a shame.
lmao

Whitney, TX

#36 Oct 2, 2012
Miss Grammar wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing worse than ignorance is ignorance combined with arrogance. The only thing more pitiful than ignorance is pretending that it doesn't matter. It is not a shame to admit that you cannot read and write above a third grade level. Not seeking to improve yourself is a shame.
well i was smart enough to graduate and get a degree in vet. and what do u think u look like on here actually arguing with ignorant people.. not much different are you. nope just as ignorant. so if you dont mind im putting my big girl undies on and leaving you to argure with the wall... enjoy yourself poser.
Winnie

Paris, TX

#37 Oct 3, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
well i was smart enough to graduate and get a degree in vet. and what do u think u look like on here actually arguing with ignorant people.. not much different are you. nope just as ignorant. so if you dont mind im putting my big girl undies on and leaving you to argure with the wall... enjoy yourself poser.
I'm very curious. What is a degree in vet?
cannot believe

Ponchatoula, LA

#38 Oct 4, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>

Well, if you were told he was told -- it's gotta be true!
I will take the high road on this one, smarty-pants.

Interesting how a thread gets started about a murder, and anal-retentive losers would rather occupy important space with their squabbling about grammar? Or about how his daughter was posting on Topix the same night? Who cares? Is not the DECEASED one's and his loved one's welfare just at least a tad more important than your OCD with how something is spelled? Huh?

Get mad, I don't care. Post your reply with a "clueless" or "nuts" symbol, I don't care.

I will give you more about what I now have been told "from the street", so to speak. Sometimes "being told" tidbits actually are enough to start an important spark in society, in lawmen, etc, to follow up on. Not like your grammar corrections. That being said, I was "told" by two different people, that Angela wasn't the first one who stabbed him, that it was his common-law wife, Tamra Cato, who did the first stab, that Angela just finished the job. You see, Tamra isn't really his common-law wife, because Mike never divorced his wife from before Tamra, even though he had been with Tamra for what, 15 years? It's as the newspaper put it, she was his "girlfriend", because you cannot be husband to 2 women at once. Tamra and Mike raised Tamra's grandaughter, Angela Villines' child, for most of the grandaughter's life. You see, they did that because Angela has been running the streets since she was about 14 and couldn't care for her own child. The plot thickens. Was "told" on the street, that Angela is taking the total rap because her mom, Tamra, is the only mother Angela's child ever knew. Tamra would be able to finish raising the grandaughter? I think not. Without Mike's income, how is Tamra gonna pay to keep her house going? When I heard it once, I blew it off, but now have been "told" by two different people. The source who started this rumor? A "known doper" who just happened to be in the same dope house Angela was in the night Angela got arrested. Why would she lie? She had no motive to lie. Course, this IS Paris, TX, and this is only Topix, and I only shared what I was "told".

If it's true or not, time will tell. The people there know the truth, including Mike, I'm sure his deceased father, J. W. Sims (pastor and respected member of law enforcement), and God.

I don't care for blabbing what I've been "told". I think I will make a trip to the Investigator's office later today anyway.
cannot believe

Ponchatoula, LA

#39 Oct 4, 2012
And, I forgot to mention, Tamra is having Mike cremated, and I believe keeping his ashes. Wow. Nowhere for the family to visit and put a flower on in remembrance? Wow.

I see a haunting coming on.
Anon

Paris, TX

#40 Oct 5, 2012
My son knows the granddaughter, and told us "Tammy" is the one that stabbed him...I believe the eight year olds over the dope heads, but if they are saying the same thing...?
cannot believe wrote:
<quoted text>
I will take the high road on this one, smarty-pants.
Interesting how a thread gets started about a murder, and anal-retentive losers would rather occupy important space with their squabbling about grammar? Or about how his daughter was posting on Topix the same night? Who cares? Is not the DECEASED one's and his loved one's welfare just at least a tad more important than your OCD with how something is spelled? Huh?
Get mad, I don't care. Post your reply with a "clueless" or "nuts" symbol, I don't care.
I will give you more about what I now have been told "from the street", so to speak. Sometimes "being told" tidbits actually are enough to start an important spark in society, in lawmen, etc, to follow up on. Not like your grammar corrections. That being said, I was "told" by two different people, that Angela wasn't the first one who stabbed him, that it was his common-law wife, Tamra Cato, who did the first stab, that Angela just finished the job. You see, Tamra isn't really his common-law wife, because Mike never divorced his wife from before Tamra, even though he had been with Tamra for what, 15 years? It's as the newspaper put it, she was his "girlfriend", because you cannot be husband to 2 women at once. Tamra and Mike raised Tamra's grandaughter, Angela Villines' child, for most of the grandaughter's life. You see, they did that because Angela has been running the streets since she was about 14 and couldn't care for her own child. The plot thickens. Was "told" on the street, that Angela is taking the total rap because her mom, Tamra, is the only mother Angela's child ever knew. Tamra would be able to finish raising the grandaughter? I think not. Without Mike's income, how is Tamra gonna pay to keep her house going? When I heard it once, I blew it off, but now have been "told" by two different people. The source who started this rumor? A "known doper" who just happened to be in the same dope house Angela was in the night Angela got arrested. Why would she lie? She had no motive to lie. Course, this IS Paris, TX, and this is only Topix, and I only shared what I was "told".
If it's true or not, time will tell. The people there know the truth, including Mike, I'm sure his deceased father, J. W. Sims (pastor and respected member of law enforcement), and God.
I don't care for blabbing what I've been "told". I think I will make a trip to the Investigator's office later today anyway.
You are so sad

Paris, TX

#41 Oct 5, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
It is because of people like you that our country is going down the crapper! You have no pride in being American, speaking English correctly, or representing yourself with any dignity whatsoever! People from foreign countries struggle and practice their entire lives to speak OUR language correctly. You have the gift of living here, benefiting from out tax dollars and you down give a rats ass about any of it. You are a disgrace to the hard working, proud American. Straighten yourself out! If you don't do it for yourself, do it for the young child that may look to you as a role model and try not to corrupt them with your lazy, and disrespecting ways! I hope you can try. You will like what you become!
What

Paris, TX

#42 Oct 5, 2012
cannot believe wrote:
And, I forgot to mention, Tamra is having Mike cremated, and I believe keeping his ashes. Wow. Nowhere for the family to visit and put a flower on in remembrance? Wow.
I see a haunting coming on.
You are a weirdo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lamar Co Humane Society & Dr Bryan, Veterinarian 2 hr Thoughtfulness 2
Nikki Norton 2 hr Hit the Road B 57
What the real Booker T story??? 7 hr KingKunta 8
Tony M 7 hr Get a life 333
Boys head split open by Paris Police. 7 hr KingKunta 36
Tidwell tax lien thread now deleted twice in 7 ... 7 hr true american 3
Petition to raise minimum wage to $12 an hour!; 9 hr Laughing 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages