Ward's Restaurant
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
satisfied customer

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2013
my family and i had breakfast at Ward's this morning. the food and the service was very good.
Really

Blossom, TX

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Don't go to roadhouse. Seen four mice scurrying across the floor once.
Now

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Really wrote:
Don't go to roadhouse. Seen four mice scurrying across the floor once.
Are you sure it wasn't three blind mice? Did you see how they run?
satisfied customer

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2013
i haven't had a bad experience at road house, but after yesterday i have to say wards is the way to go if u want a good breakfast as well as feel welcome.
Lexicon

Baton Rouge, LA

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Can'e eat at Wards due to the cigarette smoke. Last time we went, it was so bad we left, and I am a smoker. I never smoke in restaurants, even if they have a smoking area and at Wards, everyone is in the smoking area and everyone acts like obama is going to steal their cigs. That is a shame because their food is good.
my dollars worth

Irving, TX

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Somebody that works at Ward's is sure taking advantage of the thread about road house!
Batter

Arlington, TX

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Wards ....makes a very good double meat cheeseburger .... LOL
Paris

United States

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Ward's is always super clean, as well as always serving good food!
Lexicon

Baton Rouge, LA

#9 Jan 16, 2013
I go to Road House at least once a week. I usually get the home made onion rings. I like their burgers and their wait staff. The rest of the menu is pretty good also. They serve a really good breakfast.
Batter

United States

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Lexicon wrote:
I go to Road House at least once a week. I usually get the home made onion rings. I like their burgers and their wait staff. The rest of the menu is pretty good also. They serve a really good breakfast.
I agree!!!
Rico

Paris, TX

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Batter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!!!
Batter is not better.

Ward's = good food, good service
Lexicon

Baton Rouge, LA

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Wards would be fine if they, and McKee's would do something about the smoke.
FYI

Dallas, TX

#13 Jan 16, 2013
Wards is gross. The floors are filthy, they don't sweep under the tables after customers leave before seating someone else there. I've actually had to wipe food off the seat before sitting down. Bathrooms are always dirty too. It's small, smokey and extremely noisy. It seems like the only waitresses they can get are the ones that have made their way through all the other cafe's and can't find anywhere else to work.
my opinion

United States

#14 Jan 16, 2013
we go to wards often and have never had a problem with the food or the service. they make the best western omelet.
Karl

Paris, TX

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Batter wrote:
Wards ....makes a very good double meat cheeseburger .... LOL
I like them french fried taters um hm... I like them big'uns...
maximo

Paris, TX

#17 Jan 17, 2013
FYI wrote:
Wards is gross. The floors are filthy, they don't sweep under the tables after customers leave before seating someone else there. I've actually had to wipe food off the seat before sitting down. Bathrooms are always dirty too. It's small, smokey and extremely noisy. It seems like the only waitresses they can get are the ones that have made their way through all the other cafe's and can't find anywhere else to work.
when did you get fired?
alice

Mabank, TX

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Had grits there once...they were not good.
blossom possum

Clarksville, TX

#19 Jan 17, 2013
Best breakfas lately I had was at the new cafe in Reno. Country breakfast with real thick sliced ham, best waffle that melts in your mouth, eggs, biscuit and gravy. I like to go before 11:30 a.m. so this is breakfast and lunch!! MMM!
FYI

Dallas, TX

#20 Jan 23, 2013
maximo wrote:
<quoted text>
when did you get fired?
Sorry to disappoint you, never had to work in a restaurant, I have a degree. So I have a different opinion then you due to personal experiences in this establishment and you idiotically assume I am a disgruntled fired employee? Well you know what happens when you
ass-u-me!!
Nit Picker

Porter, TX

#21 Jan 23, 2013
You have a degree and don't know the difference between "then" and "than".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't Mention Donna 6 min Jerry 3
We need a federal investigation!! 32 min Courthouse Tweets 5
104.3 The River sucks now 50 min Yup 25
Home Health Providers 52 min ParentCare 1
Missing Woman Tapes (Oct '15) 2 hr Official 12
4 d.w.i. gets probation No breathalizer 4 hr Life or Death 9
Turner Pipe laying off! (Mar '16) 7 hr toynelle 24
well I guess we can not 10 hr Long story short 85
Paris Junior College President Pam Anglin Suing... Mon Research 4

Paris Jobs