Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Did anyone see the mess he made of the America president Inauguration ? It looked more like a African tribal party !! What in the world has happened to this country ? This could be the end of America as we know it. The White America culture that built and made America strong is leaving at an alarming rate !
repent

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Congratulations. You're an idiot.

You mean the white America that was built on the bones of millions of murdered Native Americans? Even more deaths than the Holocaust (which a genius like you probably thinks didn't happenanyway)?

Whites don't deserve what they have. One day it'll be taken away. And guess what? We have it coming.
We are wakeing up

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Lord help us wrote:
Did anyone see the mess he made of the America president Inauguration ? It looked more like a African tribal party !! What in the world has happened to this country ? This could be the end of America as we know it. The White America culture that built and made America strong is leaving at an alarming rate !
I couldnt agree more. Dont worry more and more people are waking up !!!!! It want be long before America is back on the right track to the white culture.The liberals are about to push the white man into the corner, And when this happens it will all change lol Just wait and see .
huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Since when were native americans credited for establishing the united states? They lived in buffalo hide teepees. They had no industrial skills what so ever.
hmmm

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

huh wrote:
They had no industrial skills what so ever.
what kind of skills do you have? smoking meth doesn't count, sleezo
score

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

We forget our lessons in history classes don't we? First the Native Americans were constantly killing each other for land long before any white settlers came to this land. When they discovered the land and were trying to live peacefully the Native Americans were constantly murdering them. The stronger native tribes killed the weaker native tribes. So the white people were obvivously stronger and smarter and fought back and took land because the natives couldn't live peacefully. Then to make the country grow and advance the white people bought and traded with Africans for their own people. These africans that other africans captured were the weaker africans that were being caught and sold. The white people were actually saving them from being killed from their own kind. When a small population of white slave owners started becoming inhumane to the african slaves many many white people fought their own family members to free the africans. Many white lives were lost to give africans freedom. And then you had one small group(compared to the world population) of idiot white people killing and destroying the jewish population. Guess who came to their rescue to free them and keep them alive? People from Chad? Ethopia? Kenya? No, a large population of whites from USA, France, Russia, England, and Spain. It is kind of funny how people only want to point out what the white population does bad but never points out that they risk their lives to save the jews, africans, and arabics. If it wanst for the white people the USA would still be a third world country much like many non white countries in Africa and South America.
score

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
what kind of skills do you have? smoking meth doesn't count, sleezo
The person obviviously has enough skills to use advanced technology such as electricity, internet, and a computer that would never be here if the Native Americans still ruled this land.
huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Cooking meth? Sleezo?

Score, thank you. I have several skills....and 2 degrees to back it up. Hmmm's ignorance (and lack of education) is obvious. Sad thing is, cooking meth takes skill in chemistry. So I guess even a meth head has more skill than you do.
hmmm

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

huh wrote:
Score, thank you. I have several skills....and 2 degrees to back it up.
sure u do. and im a black belt, expert chef and space pirate. easy to make up things on the intrawebs, innit?

also pretty sad to see so many people justifying the near extinction of an entire people. u guys must be a real laugh riot at the little hitler ball

but you'll all burn in hell for it, so it all works out in the end
huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Lol! You're ridiculous.

I made up nothing. I also didn't justify the killing of anyone...merely stated facts.
LOL

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

score wrote:
We forget our lessons in history classes don't we? First the Native Americans were constantly killing each other for land long before any white settlers came to this land. When they discovered the land and were trying to live peacefully the Native Americans were constantly murdering them. The stronger native tribes killed the weaker native tribes. So the white people were obvivously stronger and smarter and fought back and took land because the natives couldn't live peacefully. Then to make the country grow and advance the white people bought and traded with Africans for their own people. These africans that other africans captured were the weaker africans that were being caught and sold. The white people were actually saving them from being killed from their own kind. When a small population of white slave owners started becoming inhumane to the african slaves many many white people fought their own family members to free the africans. Many white lives were lost to give africans freedom. And then you had one small group(compared to the world population) of idiot white people killing and destroying the jewish population. Guess who came to their rescue to free them and keep them alive? People from Chad? Ethopia? Kenya? No, a large population of whites from USA, France, Russia, England, and Spain. It is kind of funny how people only want to point out what the white population does bad but never points out that they risk their lives to save the jews, africans, and arabics. If it wanst for the white people the USA would still be a third world country much like many non white countries in Africa and South America.
Seems to me I remember studying in school that the Native Americans were the reason the Pilgrims survived when they first settled in the Americas.
You are just a racist that still thinks Jesus was a white man.
hmmm

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me I remember studying in school that the Native Americans were the reason the Pilgrims survived when they first settled in the Americas.
oh snap!
hmmm

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a racist that still thinks Jesus was a white man.
whoops don't tell them he was jewish! their fuzzy little head will explode

let them keep believing he was a blue eyed pretty boy. it just proves how backwards their thinking is
Joe

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Rent Obama 2016 You will see and we can talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min Julia 124,101
Paris PI 4 hr Hmm O _ o 7
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr Get Real 8,463
Who has the best diesel truck in paris? 14 hr RebelYell2k 7
what farmer got the largest $$ from federal govt? 20 hr Cosmos 24
Hidden Creek (Jun '12) 21 hr Gps 32
Snitch list.. 22 hr Candice Wright 43
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
•••
•••