Paris, TN

#43 Oct 31, 2012
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>sent u an email
I did not recieve it please try again or I can email you
denise

Cary, NC

#44 Nov 1, 2012
Hi Kendra is this truly a legitimate company and did you have to give all your personal information over the computer? How long do you have to pay the loan back?
Kendra wrote:
Hi all
I believe there are people out here seeking legitimate loan.
I borrowed money (20,000) from a US based private lender last week no western union or money gram involved.
I guess they offer loans to few countries. Email is emalexloan@hotmail.com
help

Paris, TN

#45 Nov 1, 2012
No scam sorry Denise
Mojohowitz

Savannah, TN

#46 Nov 1, 2012
My uncle in Nigeria will lend you $10,000 with no interest or fees. He requires you to pay me the small finders fee of $575, but you can make one payment of $500, then another for $75. Please contact me to get your loan started.
sexy ricardo

Satellite Provider

#49 Nov 3, 2012
My uncle in Nigeria will lend you $10,000 with no interest or fees. He requires you to pay me the small finders fee of $575, but you can make one payment of $500, then another for $75. Please contact me sexyricardo545@yahoo.com to get your loan started.
Help

Memphis, TN

#50 Nov 3, 2012
If I had 500 I would not need a loan I am looking for a small one. Plus any loans given out of Nigeria are illegal in the US. SO YOU ARE A SCAM
Lucilles Balls

Savannah, TN

#51 Nov 3, 2012
There are plenty of legitimate companies that will loan you money. I'm in Nigeria. If you loan me $500 I will pay you back 7 dollars per month for the next 5 months, then I will send you the rest when my uncle, Preston Nairoba III, leaves me his inheritance. Email renoorvegasigo@yahoo.com
wilson

Dallas, TX

#59 Nov 17, 2012
do you need a loan,if yes kindly contact us now,wilsonloanfunds@yahoo.com
HIIIective

Jackson, TN

#60 Nov 18, 2012
just mail your money to nigeria and be done with it!!!!!!!!
Mr jerry

Europe

#61 Nov 24, 2012
Do you need an xmas loan? if yes kindly contact us now,
wilsonloanfunds@yahoo.com

Mr jerry
Agent
financial offer

Anonymous Proxy

#69 Dec 21, 2012
Hello,
DID YOU GET DENIED AGAIN?

Got denied by the Banks ,financial lenders? then hear is your chance as "LOAN SHACK LIMITED" gives out loans to individuals and firms such as personal loan,business loan and company loan at a low interest rate of 3%, apply with us now and get your super fast loan approved within 24hrs, of your application.for more information contact us via: loanshacklimited@hotmail.co.uk

LOAN SHACK LIMITED
financial offer

Anonymous Proxy

#70 Dec 21, 2012
Hello,
DID YOU GET DENIED AGAIN?

Got denied by the Banks ,financial lenders? then hear is your chance as "LOAN SHACK LIMITED" give out loans to individuals and firms such as personal loan,business loan and company loan at a low interest rate of 3%, apply with us now and get your super fast loan approved within 24hrs, of your application.for more information contact us via: loanshacklimited@hotmail.co.uk

LOAN SHACK LIMITED
B Ackerman908

Paris, TN

#72 Dec 22, 2012
Continental loans here in Paris is good with small loans, I just got one myself.
Tonya Baynes

Dallas, TX

#73 Dec 23, 2012
B Ackerman908 wrote:
Continental loans here in Paris is good with small loans, I just got one myself.
thank you we try are best to help you
omg

Delano, TN

#74 Dec 23, 2012
I'm STUNNED at the number of con-spammers there are on this thread. Wow.
NNATWEST LOAN FIRM

United States

#76 Dec 24, 2012
Hello!
This is the marketing director of the (NNATWEST LOAN FIRM.). We do offer 24 hours loan to those that are intrested or willing, In any amount with a 3% intrest rate. We are based Uk loan lending company. your requested loan will be posted to you within 2 days asap.We have branchs all over west africa,exept NIGERIA,. We have in patugal,australlia.england. You can contact us via email@nnatwestloanfirm@gmail.c om our loan are very well secured.For maximum security is our priority. WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE. We will highly recomend a swift reply
Regasds
Claudio Bonechi
NNATWEST LOAN FIRM.
RayF

Paris, TN

#88 Jan 18, 2013
omg wrote:
I'm STUNNED at the number of con-spammers there are on this thread. Wow.
I'm not. The world is full of fuckbag pieces of garbage like this.
swaft

Anonymous Proxy

#95 Jan 31, 2013
hello do you financial help. if yes you can contact us with you name, sex, phone number,country,and amount. cantact us on pendroloanfirm@yahoo.com
pendro

Anonymous Proxy

#96 Feb 1, 2013
do you you need a loan? if yes contact us on pendroloanfirm@yahoo.com.
jerryparker

Anonymous Proxy

#97 Feb 2, 2013
We offer loans at low Interest rate .Business loans and Personal loans are
available.If you are In debt and you need a loan Just Let Us know, Even with
bad credit, we still offer you a loan since we are the last bus stop in
financial Help.. contact us today..{ jerryparkerloaninsuranceplc@gm ail.com }

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i love my weiner bumper sticker 42 min bigpappapantydropa 3
Kyle Waldron 1 hr I know 10
New construction (Dec '13) 2 hr eagle1 25
218 bypass construction 2 hr eagle1 3
Wreck at dodds 6 hr Bub 1
Same ol' Hansel (Dec '11) 8 hr rosler 26
Hansel and Vicki 10 hr Pink 12
Paris Dating
Find my Match

Paris Jobs