First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wewant2know

Buchanan, TN

#1 Feb 2, 2012
Who are they and what is the deal with them?
curious2

Buchanan, TN

#2 Feb 3, 2012
I think I know the 2 girls you're talking about.....younger girls that are always walking around together? You see them day and night? Anyone know their names and ages?
WTF

Murray, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2012
Are you talking about those damn street walkers...really dude wtf?!?!
IT IS WHAT IT IS

Mckenzie, TN

#4 Mar 18, 2012
they live on jackson drive. they are like 14 and 15 or 15 and 16... yeah ! really.... prety sad huh? dirty already ..... lol nasty butt sluts ....... lmfao
noodle

Choctaw, OK

#5 Mar 26, 2012
yo i could use some butt sluts....you sure they aren't 18? where they walk at? gotta leave 'em be if they under 18 but over and its free game yo
the nice girl

Paris, TN

#6 Mar 26, 2012
noodle wrote:
yo i could use some butt sluts....you sure they aren't 18? where they walk at? gotta leave 'em be if they under 18 but over and its free game yo
THEY BE ALL OVER PARIS BUT THEY LIVE OFF JACKSON DRIVE BACK BEHIND HAMPTON INN.. AND YA PRETTY SURE THEY UNDER AGE.. LOL OH YEAH MAN JUST REAL TALK I SEEN THEM GIRLS ONE TIME UP CLOSE IN THE STORE AND BRO THE MAKEUP ALONE WAS SO THICK YOU COULDNT EVEN SEE SKIN. I WAS LIKE WOW MAN REALLY!!! HA HA HA .. BUT YEA THEY BE EVERYWHER . HELL THEY WAS WALKING BY CAPTIN D'S AT LIKE TEN THIRTY THE OTHER NITE .. YUK ONE CAN ONLY WONDER >> YA KNOW/?? ANYWAY GOOD LUCK
CCC

Paris, TN

#7 Mar 26, 2012
I saw them all the time and I'm in college so idgaf if they are 15 and up it's still in my limits.. me and my friends jokingly pulled up and asked them if they needed a ride to see what they would say and they said "umm no" like some little bishes.. never again...
noodle

Choctaw, OK

#8 Apr 2, 2012
yo nice girl what about you what you got going on lets talk
You already know

Beech Bluff, TN

#9 Apr 4, 2012
The blonde one 16 gotta wait for tht one but the dark headed one is 20. Oh yeah..
none of ya

United States

#10 Apr 26, 2012
Yeah, they are pretty skanky . Makes u wonder what kind of parents they have ?
con

Paris, TN

#11 Apr 26, 2012
You already know wrote:
The blonde one 16 gotta wait for tht one but the dark headed one is 20. Oh yeah..
wrong dark hair girl is16 and the other is 15 they are sisters and under age and just two girls so leave them alone.they are not botheren anybody
Natalie

Paris, TN

#12 Apr 26, 2012
none of ya wrote:
Yeah, they are pretty skanky . Makes u wonder what kind of parents they have ?
What kind of parents did you have who raised someone who says awful things like this? Shame on you.
lol

United States

#13 May 3, 2012
They call them the prosti-tots.
pretty bad

United States

#14 May 25, 2012
Yeah, they walk around and stirr up trouble. I wish someone would realize they arent as hot as they think they are. too young to be out doing what they are doing . i hear they put out for drugs pretty pad
hill

Paducah, KY

#15 May 25, 2012
Do they want to have sex with me
lol

Tyler, TX

#16 May 29, 2012
I heard they so loose guys get lost when they try to f*** em
cheevers

Paris, TN

#17 May 29, 2012
hill wrote:
Do they want to have sex with me
no
zer0

Paris, TN

#18 Jun 10, 2012
Got to love p-town. Its about Who's got money, Nice Cars, Drama, Bullsh-t and Haters. lol....

Cant blame people for not wanting to talk to some of you all.

Since: Jul 12

Anonymous Proxy

#19 Jul 1, 2012
Wow, so much incorrect info on these things. The Brunette is 21! She came into my place of business where she had to show ID so i've actually seen it. I have to idea how old the Blonde is but i'm assuming aroung the same age. They are not from here and i have no idea what they do with their personal time nor do i care. I highly doubt they are prostitutes as Paris is not that big and something like that would be known for sure. The few times i've seen the Brunette up close, she didnt have a lot of makeup on and is VERY pretty and has a great body. I have seen them at Walmart and they looked orange. Probably just cheap tanning lotion. From the convos i've had with her, they just like walking since there's NOTHING else to do in Paris.
chevy lovin

Kilgore, TX

#20 Jul 2, 2012
they really do cause truoble all the time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Huh 150,170
A razor 3 hr Grandmother Moses 2
Review: Eastside Auto Repair 3 hr Grandmother Moses 13
Bartenders 3 hr Grandmother Moses 12
A community college for Paris 3 hr Grandmother Moses 8
Jr's Silver Dollar!!!!!! Go check out the new B... 3 hr Grandmother Moses 10
chad cox (Feb '13) 21 hr timberwolf79 29
•••
•••
Paris Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••