Brandon Gream
crystal lacy

United States

#23 Aug 25, 2012
It's a shame that on a sat. Morning that so many people spend their time gossiping and placing judgement on a man that has made mistakes just as all of us. and only the man above knows the truth and knows his, heart. We are in this world
to overcome. Thats what brandon is doing. To those who have not sinned cast the first stone.
really

Mesquite, NV

#24 Aug 25, 2012
I dont think everyone has made the mistake to just happenly make it on the sex offender list...nope thats not a mistake, it a sick person that our legal system doesnt do enough to keep these ppl off the streets! Dont know the story but anyone on the offender list sickens me...
Really

Paris, TN

#25 Aug 25, 2012
I agree, if a person is on the sex offender then they have did something or put themselves into a position to where there actions were illegal. And with their name being on a registry, it is a warning to others to watch out for them. So yes, we have a right to talk about them in a public or private forum of our choosing.
justme

United States

#26 Aug 25, 2012
If this person was your family member would you want them to be bashed the way Brandon is? Mistakes are made in our judicial system and this was one of the many times! Just bc a person has that label does NOT actually make them a sex offender!!!
BGsAunt

Andrews, TX

#27 Aug 25, 2012
justme wrote:
If this person was your family member would you want them to be bashed the way Brandon is? Mistakes are made in our judicial system and this was one of the many times! Just bc a person has that label does NOT actually make them a sex offender!!!
thank you!! well said
so true

United States

#28 Aug 25, 2012
If I had a family member on that list I would understand the reason why ppl would b apprehensive to be around them, that's why the list is public so those who wish not to associate with someone like that know...protection for themselves and their families
scum

United States

#29 Aug 26, 2012
he is a loser!all he does is use people and lie to them,all he worries about is drinking and drugs...women stay away from this punk he will just use you and lie
suckered

United States

#30 Aug 26, 2012
I tried to give Brandon the benefit of doubt...not worth it!!! He's a major waste of time and energy!!!!
cool

Jackson, TN

#31 Aug 27, 2012
For those of you who want the "whole" story..here it is: BRANDON LIKES LITTLE GIRLS
ugh

United States

#32 Aug 27, 2012
Those kind of ppl who harm children shouldn't be in society...they need to b caged up somewhere far away with each other just my opinion
suckered

United States

#33 Aug 27, 2012
He's a piece of sh**!!!!
Gerald Peters

United States

#34 Aug 27, 2012
i find it funny that almost nobody on this post used their real name. its not like brandon really gives a damn about whats said on a topics forum. im sure he deals with enough shit from being on the offenders list from people in real life situations that hes not gonna try to beat you people up for your posts here. ive heard the stories.i actualy know the whole deal.well the herpees thing is new. but i know the deal with the rest. im sure if yall started posting your opinions from real identities he might even find time to tell you what he thinks about yall.then yall could fight it out on the forum in all CAPS like they do in yahoo chat. dont worry. i dont think herpees can spread through the internet.or can they?:) i grew up with B. and dont honestly care if he has herpees or not,im not planning on fucking him, as for the offender list thing. i know how he got there and no i wasnt an investigator on the case. but i can say one thing, the guy gets more pussy than a toilet seat.herpees , sexual offenders list,dope,whatever. i dont see a post on topics forums changing that...just saying
whatever

Paris, TN

#35 Aug 30, 2012
Did you all know that a man above the age of 18 caught in a car with a girl under the age of 18 with their socks off can be charged and put onto the sex offenders list.....I know a guy that had sex with a girl that told him she was 18...the girl went into a store and bought cigarettes with as ID......he had sex with her and the next morning after the mother called the law came in and took him to jail......the parents dropped the charges but the state picked them up and guess what he is on the sex offenders list for the rest of his life to.....so really just because someone is on the offenders list does not make them bad....and like i have said before people do change and guess what it isnt easy trying to do the right thing with assholes on here talking shit.....before you cast your stones you need to shut your closet doors because your skeletons are about to fall the fuck out
your an idiot

United States

#36 Aug 30, 2012
whatever wrote:
Did you all know that a man above the age of 18 caught in a car with a girl under the age of 18 with their socks off can be charged and put onto the sex offenders list.....I know a guy that had sex with a girl that told him she was 18...the girl went into a store and bought cigarettes with as ID......he had sex with her and the next morning after the mother called the law came in and took him to jail......the parents dropped the charges but the state picked them up and guess what he is on the sex offenders list for the rest of his life to.....so really just because someone is on the offenders list does not make them bad....and like i have said before people do change and guess what it isnt easy trying to do the right thing with assholes on here talking shit.....before you cast your stones you need to shut your closet doors because your skeletons are about to fall the fuck out
noone is gonna be arrested and put on a sex offender list because the girl is under 18 and not wearing socks!!!!!you are a complete imbecile....show me any where it says that
justme

United States

#37 Aug 31, 2012
Do you seriously think that everyone on the sex offender list deserves to be there? Most of them yes, but there are some exceptions....don't judge...you probably don't know the story of why everyone's there!
Ridiculous

Paris, TN

#38 Aug 31, 2012
It really is troubling how many people are on here lobbying on behalf of registered sex offenders. Nobody defends sex offeders unless they are related to a sex offender and ignorant or they are sex offenders themselves.
your an idiot

United States

#39 Aug 31, 2012
im not related to him and not defending him.but do you know him?do you know anything about him personally?if not then what right does anyone have to say about this person i mean fuck do you people have nothing better to do with your life then sit around talking about other people!is that how dull your life is
justme

United States

#40 Aug 31, 2012
I'm not related to him, but yes I do know him! He has had issues in his life and I'm not saying he's a perfect person bc EVERYONE, including all of you self righteous SOBs who think you've done no wrong even......he may be on the sex offender list but he is NOT one! He is a good person and deserves the same respect as everyone else! You never know.....one day you may find yourself or someone you know in the same situation and I'm sure you wouldn't want people bashing that person the way your bashing Brandon....
sick

United States

#41 Aug 31, 2012
No one on a sex offender list deserves respect in fact they get way more freedom than they deserve!
suckered

United States

#42 Aug 31, 2012
Brandon is nothing but a user, a pill head and a thief! DO NOT TRUST HIM FOR A SECOND!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands support and protest Trump rally in Na... 1 hr Conservative patr... 114
Darrell bigam 1 hr SomeOneThatKnowsYou 5
Ben gensmer (Jun '16) 1 hr Shebad 78
What you think 2 hr I think so 1
Henry county 2 hr Dang 4
Helms 2 hr Grem 6
Rose barnard 2 hr Hopper 8

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages