Brandon Gream
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anonymous

Jackson, TN

#1 Aug 17, 2012
Need to know what everybody knows about this lowlife!
Health debt

Stanley, NC

#2 Aug 20, 2012
He got herpies from trisha metlock
freddy

United States

#3 Aug 20, 2012
Where is he living now days
My opinion

United States

#4 Aug 20, 2012
He is a registered sex affinder
YeaBuddy

United States

#5 Aug 20, 2012
I HATE BRANDON! He is the biggest lowlife I have ever seen!! Stay away from him!
Concerned

Paris, TN

#6 Aug 22, 2012
He was staying with Trish Metlock in Paris. He is supposedly working locally, but am unsure. He has a warrant out for his arrest for failure to appear in Henry County.
Anonymous

Jackson, TN

#7 Aug 22, 2012
Guys like him need to be castrated and put under the jail for messin with a kid. Maybe he can get a scooter and turtle helmet and ride with Steve Cherry....they both sickos!
justme

United States

#8 Aug 23, 2012
Brandon is a very nice guy....if he would stay away from crazy Trish!!!!! Her mother is a crazy person too! Give the guy a break...everyone deserves to be happy and if she stays away he will be doing great!!!

Since: Aug 12

Paris, TN

#9 Aug 23, 2012
Well the warrants that he has out for his arrest have nothing to do with Trish, his sex offender status has nothing to do with Trish. So I wonder who he will blame all of his problems on if Trish is out of the picture?
herpees add chacter

Tyler, TX

#10 Aug 23, 2012
ribbed for her pleasure
justme

United States

#11 Aug 23, 2012
Just because he has warrants dosent make him a bad person! As for the sex offender....do you know the whole story????
JUSTIN

Jackson, TN

#12 Aug 24, 2012
ALL I GOT TO SAY IS SCREW ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO GOT BAD STUFF TO SAY ABOUT BRANDON. HE HAS HAD A ROUGH LIFE AND NOW HE IS TRYING TO GET BACK ON TRACK BUT HOW IS HE SUPPOSE TO DO THAT WITH TRASH TALKING BITCHES DOWNING HIM ON HERE. I SUGGEST YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT AND LOOK OUT FOR YOURSELVES. AND AS FOR THE SEX OFFENDER THING, YOU NEED TO GET THE WHOLE STORY BEFORE YOU GO BASHING HIM. ALL I GOT TO SAY BOUT THE SHIT YOU ARE SAYING IS BACK OFF
justme

United States

#13 Aug 24, 2012
Well said!!!!! Keep his name out of your mouths and you won't have to worry about him bc he Is doing nothing wrong!!!

Since: Aug 12

Paris, TN

#14 Aug 24, 2012
If people have warrants out for them, they are on a sex offender list, and god know what else is going on with him, then he has no one else to blame but himself. I have know plenty of people who have had really shitty lives and still managed to say, "hey, I'm not going to let my life dictate who I become and who I hang around." He has all of these problems because of choices that he has made. I can pretty much say that without a doubt, he is responsible for the trouble he is in and the bad reputation that he has out there. No one else put a Brandon mask on and went around doing things in his name.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16 Aug 24, 2012
He actually has 2 kids. One of which is a teenager and probably spends a lot of time on the internet. Hopefully she won't see the disrespectful things you people are saying about her father!! True or not, it is nobody's business unless his actions involve you or someone you love.
justme

United States

#17 Aug 24, 2012
Brandon is trying to turn his life around but when people like most of you keep bashing him, what chance does he have! He has 2 beautiful daughters that he loves and they love him very much! Stop talking about him and live your own lives...they must not be very interesting if all you have to do is bash Brandon!!!
stay away frm me

Madison, WI

#18 Aug 24, 2012
Anyone on a sex offender list is definitely not someone I want to keep company with or make excuses for why they are a nuisance to society!
dont know the guy

Paris, TN

#19 Aug 24, 2012
dont know the guy, however just because your on a sex offender list doesn't mean you really did anything wrong you could be 18 and messing with a 17 year old and that 17 yr get mad when they get dumped and tell there parents to press charges. BAMMMM your on the sex offender list. seriously tho so unless i know the whole story as to what happened i don't believe it cuz most underage guys and girls are pathetic and file false charges and get away with it jus sayin.. thats all!!
seriously

Milwaukee, WI

#21 Aug 25, 2012
MommyByars3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that happens. But it's public record it wasn't a simple close to age, but underage problem. It was far bigger.
what's the whole story then?
BGsAunt

United States

#22 Aug 25, 2012
To all u idiots that don't have anything better to do with your life other than worry about Brandons. This is the first & last time I will be on here because I have a life other than entertaining this bullshit. However, if at anytime you finally get the balls to state who u are on here. I will be glad to make contact with u in person to discuss Brandon and his so called "falsly charged accusations of being a sex offender" . Oh and one more thing, if this is who I think it is, by far you got alot sweeping to do yourself to clean up your own messes. So u need to get off here and get busy!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the cute girl that works at little ceaser 3 hr Speechless 1
Child abuse 7 hr Concerned mother ... 9
Things Fat Women Need Not Wear (Jan '15) 9 hr Stringbean 11
lacy wilson 15 hr Small town drama 22
Marvin "Bubba" Long (Dec '13) 17 hr nobody 9
Sophia's restaurant shuts doors and skips town ... 19 hr frankfanintn 4
kim rowland Mon HitMan 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages