How safe do you feel knowing that Jam...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What is going on

United States

#21 Jan 23, 2013
I don't care what he does as long as he stays in Big Sandy... he'll hang himself... sooner or later.

People don't need military style weapons in their homes...
Hrothgar

Paris, TN

#22 Jan 23, 2013
wiser wrote:
<quoted text>
A sheepie is the person that does not wish to defend our constitution, prefers to let gov tell them what to do and is always afraid, so they follow the herd. You sound afraid to me and the sad part is you are afraid of the wrong thing. You are too easily manipulated by media news.
As for video games, thats a laugh, remember dungeons and dragons so long ago, when there was a public outcry because alarmists, like your self, fell for media and said ohh these kids that play are killing people all because the game? Statistically, at that time, more people played monopoly that committed murder.
More people play games now, but try finding specific one for murder, and you will find more murderers drink soda than play the video games, also you did not mention the shows like csi, law and order, and others that show blood and very graphic images that desensitize us to the horrors of death .
Again, think, media controls so much of what we find acceptable from gays, death, destruction.
Games can teach warfare yes, planning, and tactical moves. These are good things except to the people or entities that want their victims to be scared helpless sheeple.
Oh and you dont know what your talking about btw, check ur facts, u may live down the road but ur observation skills suck, get better binoculars.
The Dungeons & Dragons thing was part of the wider "Satanic Conspiracy" the Christians (led by Pat Pulling) were trying to push on everyone in the 80's and early 90's. The crusade against videogames is similar, and no doubt involves plenty of the same people, but ultimately it's just another scapegoat for people to blame so they don't have to face responsibility for their own poor parenting. Then of course you have ignorant politicians and bottom feeders like Jack Thompson trying to further their own careers by pandering to these nutjobs.

There is no link between gun violence and videogames. And frankly we'd be better off ENFORCING THE GUN LAWS WE ALREADY HAVE, rather than creating a bunch of new ones. But the gov has been trampling our civil liberties for years, and getting away with it, so why should they stop now?
OMG

Paris, TN

#23 Jan 28, 2013
"People don't need military style weapons in their homes.."

They did back in 1775.
in god we trust

Paris, TN

#24 Jan 28, 2013
In god we trust, who needs protection when we have GOd and Obama?
godbama

United States

#25 Jan 28, 2013
I thought Obama was God? According to the crazy Democrats.
M sanders

Big Sandy, TN

#26 Aug 10, 2014
I saw in the camden topix where he turned gay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason & his girlfriend Illyana? 27 min Curious old friend 1
Unknown Henry Co. resident revealed 3 hr Smh 12
Demetrius porter 4 hr Alyssa 2
True facts of Brandon Melton 5 hr To the left 9
Zach Jones and Brandy Webb 5 hr Yes 3
Brandon Williams 6 hr Sunny 7
Hot delivery guy at papa johns 12 hr Don 11

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance