How safe do you feel knowing that James Yeager only lives 20 minutes from you?

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Opiniongatherer

Paris, TN

#1 Jan 16, 2013
To anyone not knowing who I'm talking about, I'd suggest doing a Google search of James Yeager and his recent video on YouTube threatening to start killing people if the government started trying to pass additional/more gun controls.

The state revoked his concealed carry permit but he still has a house full of guns and ammo. Is it possible that a person who shows instability on this level could be a danger to the public at large or even our children??? Do you think the local, state or even federal authorities should take additional measures against him? Or, did he just lose his temper and make a really dumb rant video which has now garnered him national attention?
nah

Morristown, TN

#2 Jan 16, 2013
It's the quiet ones that will get you, not the loud ones....
qwert

Tyler, TX

#3 Jan 16, 2013
What's the YouTube videos name?
One eyed Willie

Dallas, TX

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Opiniongatherer wrote:
To anyone not knowing who I'm talking about, I'd suggest doing a Google search of James Yeager and his recent video on YouTube threatening to start killing people if the government started trying to pass additional/more gun controls.
The state revoked his concealed carry permit but he still has a house full of guns and ammo. Is it possible that a person who shows instability on this level could be a danger to the public at large or even our children??? Do you think the local, state or even federal authorities should take additional measures against him? Or, did he just lose his temper and make a really dumb rant video which has now garnered him national attention?
Oh yes! Please Lord Government protect me!!!! Are u serious? STOP relying on the f'ing government to solve your problems! This guy was just mad. That's it. He's not gonna go shooting anyone. The people should be mad! This government works for US!
safer

Paris, TN

#5 Jan 16, 2013
I was appalled when I first heard this in the news but after watching the channel 4 raw video interview, I have to say I would feel safer with this person in my neighborhood. In the interview it is obvious the lady really is hoping to get a rise out if him. He is human, and feels strongly about the rights our ancestors, fought, and died to put here for us. If we dont honor what they tried to give us, then we do not deserve to say we live in the greatest country.
Fear was the catalyst that Hitler used to gain control and commit some of the worst actions in our history books. Fear for personal and family safety caused people to do things in his name that still haunts their descendants today.
If our ancestors let this mindset govern their decision and actions we would still be part of England.

Since: Dec 09

Paris, TN

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Since I wouldn't be the one trying to take away his 2nd amendment rights, I feel quite safe.
ShutYourMouth

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2013
I'm pretty sure he wasn't referring to randoms. Pretty sure he meant law enforcement.
And since he said that and it was televised, pretty sure the CIA is probably keeping a close eye one him.
Get your panties out of a wad.
ShutYourMouth

United States

#8 Jan 16, 2013
ExRedOne wrote:
Since I wouldn't be the one trying to take away his 2nd amendment rights, I feel quite safe.
Exactly. After all, why wouldn't you feel safe around someone who is actually standing up for their rights! If I had the guts, or the guns, I would join him!
Zorg

Paris, TN

#9 Jan 16, 2013
ExRedOne wrote:
hell yeah.
yaegerBOMB

Centerville, TN

#10 Jan 16, 2013
I feel safe. Very safe. There should be more stand up guys like him.
Chop

Big Sandy, TN

#11 Jan 17, 2013
I think he was venting and said more than he should. I just hope responsible gun owning, tax paying citizens don't pay the penalty.
Tell em Jim

Paris, TN

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Why sure I feel safe. Matter of fact I wish I lived next door to him. Bet theres no crime in his hood !! Tellem them jim ......
jim

Dallas, TX

#13 Jan 17, 2013
i dont know.
Henry co

Nashville, TN

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Does the word snitch come to mind oh yea
Shooter

Paris, TN

#15 Jan 18, 2013
If you want evidence of Yeager's ability to make rational, intelligent decisions regarding using a firearm in a stressful/dangerous situation look no further than the video of his team of mercenary GI Joes' getting shot to hell because dumbass Yeager forgot he put the emergency brake on and then couldn't drive out of harm's way. He panicked plain and simple and he can make up all the excuses he wants about "securing the perimeter" or whatever other crap he's convinced himself is true. Fact is, a guy who had been shot managed to locate the source of the enemy fire and returned fire while Yeager is crawling on his belly in the ditch. Then the icing on the cake is when Yeager, who had positioned himself where he couldn't identify the enemy nor return fire to help protect his wounded crew, senselessly just guns down two random people who had nothing to do with the shooting. His reason..he thought they were coming to finish him and his buddies off. That's just the kind of NUT who needs unrestricted access to any weapon he wants..the kind of person who can't keep a cool head, who panics and shoots first then asks questions later. What more evidence do you need of his hairtrigger tendencies than his YouTube Rant. He admits he couldn't control his temper to the point that he makes a freakin video saying he is raising an army and plans to start shooting people for God's sake! Now maybe all that was just Yeager's enormous mouth releasing some of the sheer panic he must feel on a daily basis from having to live with the memory of his inadequacy under pressure BUT I for one would feel much safer if this GI Joe/Napoleon was locked up somewhere like Bolivar. Maybe he could raise an army of inmates as crazy as he obviously is! Real tough guy, huh?: when Channel 4 and the FBI got after his ass he started backing water FAST! "I apologize, I let my mouth overload my brain, I didn't mean it, let's just let the political process handle it." Nothing better than a few suggestions whispered in his ear from the right people to adjust his attitude a little bit!
Big Sandy

Paris, TN

#16 Jan 19, 2013
"Shooter" is stating facts. All the links to Yeager
inadequacies are on the Camden topix.
LordSteve

Paris, TN

#17 Jan 19, 2013
That is one big wall of text. Ever heard of a paragraph break? My high school English teacher is spinning in her grave.
Rantindeed

United States

#18 Jan 19, 2013
Seems that shooter is having a rant of it's own. Sounds like someone holding a grudge and trying desperately to stir the pot, get people riled up without checking to see why they are riled up.
I was guilty of this until I watched the ch 4 interview. I agree it should not have been put on the internet and at his age should know better but he does have the right to his opinion and how he feels. I would rather have a true patriotic american as my neighbor than a gutless gunless sheeple.
If the time ever comes for the people of this country to defend their families from all threats foreign and domestic What will YOU do? Call 911? Hide under the bed? Watch your loved ones be murdered? What them be carried off to the gas chamber? How will you protect your family if only an enemy has weapons?
Take the time to actually think it thru.
Big Sandy

Paris, TN

#19 Jan 20, 2013
I have thought about it he should be in jail or 4th floor. He is up the street from me. He is mentally disturb and a gutless gunless sheepie. It looks like all his guns have been removed from his store. If you have reviewed his history you would have learned he is not a Patriot. It obvious his desire is show biz. Maybe too many video games.
wiser

Paris, TN

#20 Jan 20, 2013
Big Sandy wrote:
I have thought about it he should be in jail or 4th floor. He is up the street from me. He is mentally disturb and a gutless gunless sheepie. It looks like all his guns have been removed from his store. If you have reviewed his history you would have learned he is not a Patriot. It obvious his desire is show biz. Maybe too many video games.
A sheepie is the person that does not wish to defend our constitution, prefers to let gov tell them what to do and is always afraid, so they follow the herd. You sound afraid to me and the sad part is you are afraid of the wrong thing. You are too easily manipulated by media news.
As for video games, thats a laugh, remember dungeons and dragons so long ago, when there was a public outcry because alarmists, like your self, fell for media and said ohh these kids that play are killing people all because the game? Statistically, at that time, more people played monopoly that committed murder.
More people play games now, but try finding specific one for murder, and you will find more murderers drink soda than play the video games, also you did not mention the shows like csi, law and order, and others that show blood and very graphic images that desensitize us to the horrors of death .
Again, think, media controls so much of what we find acceptable from gays, death, destruction.
Games can teach warfare yes, planning, and tactical moves. These are good things except to the people or entities that want their victims to be scared helpless sheeple.

Oh and you dont know what your talking about btw, check ur facts, u may live down the road but ur observation skills suck, get better binoculars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dylan Mcnutt 21 min Southern Girl 5
Shannon Waddell 3 hr Shocked 11
Snitches 5 hr My opinion 14
Gamestop 8 hr Gamer 5
Wayne 9 hr She Rox 3
Birthday Party Venues 18 hr IBTL 5
ben fields 18 hr IBTL 6
Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web