Terry

Paris, TN

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Teach your kids to cook and clean.
Terry

Paris, TN

#2 Feb 6, 2013
My sisters sons wife dont cook clean are take care of the baby.
The truth

Desoto, TX

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Terry wrote:
My sisters sons wife dont cook clean are take care of the baby.
Does she know how to use correct grammar? Jesus people! If your going to get on a website to talk sh*t about people, at least use proper grammar and spelling!
PlumpLips12345

Paris, TN

#4 Feb 7, 2013
my baybay kidz cleannnnn
Terry

Paris, TN

#5 Feb 7, 2013
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she know how to use correct grammar? Jesus people! If your going to get on a website to talk sh*t about people, at least use proper grammar and spelling!
Are you mad? think shes talking about you. LOL
Gtfo

La Grange, IL

#6 Feb 7, 2013
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she know how to use correct grammar? Jesus people! If your going to get on a website to talk sh*t about people, at least use proper grammar and spelling!
*you're
The truth

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2013
Gtfo wrote:
<quoted text>
*you're
Lol, I saw that after I posted it. Touché!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I cant fake it anymore 4 hr Been there 3 9
Blue Chevy Suburban? 4 hr Jessica 21
Curious 4 hr someone 3
Will Fottest 5 hr yep 27
working girls 6 hr Yes 12
Tessa dawn 6 hr fact 2
Heather pierpoint 7 hr IKnowHer 2

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages