why is Pizza Hut moving

why is Pizza Hut moving

Posted in the Paris Forum

What is going on

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Noticed new sign in Kroger Shopping Ctr. on building next to Mineralls Wells Ave. that said coming soon... Pizza Hut.

So why are they moving? Can't believe they would open second location!!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#2 Nov 19, 2012
I don't have an answer to your question, but if they are I think this is a good move.

Their parking lot is small, the building needs remodeling, the Pizza Hut decor is dated and the place is looking rather shoddy. Cushioned seating is lumply and not too comfortable. Notice the entrance door is tacky looking - it's not very clean looking inside and it seems crowded in the cooking area.

It would be nice to have a new updated restaurant and there are plenty of empty buildings in town. JMO.

What is going on

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Where they are moving too is not a good location!!!

I have heard they may just do delieveries only... which may explain this new location... it also may include pick up, if you don't mind climbing steps and if you are handicap... forget it!!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Now that's not a good thing is it?

After traveling all over the country, we've never seen a Pizza Hut take-out. I don't think that'll go over too big with Paris folks.

I did discuss this with someone today and they have seen the sign. I have not. But they do agree with you. Makes me wonder why Paris is always downgraded when business sets up here. Meaning, when stores do come in, we get the smallest one.

Nevertheless, I don't think Paris will like another take-out. Wish they would put this info in the PI.
in the know

Jackson, TN

#5 Nov 21, 2012
They are moving. the lease ran out on the building so they are having a pick up and delivery only in the new location.
What is going on

United States

#6 Nov 22, 2012
They could have found a better location or built a new restaurant. The other one was old and from what I was told a mess.

Even if their lease ran out they could have renewed it... but maybe the owners did not want to or current Pizza Hut owners could not afford it.

Maybe someone will buy/bulldoze the old location and put in something new???

There is more to this story!!!
what I know

Cleveland, TN

#7 Nov 23, 2012
I saw the sign so I asked next time I went in. They told me that the will be open at the new place on Dec 24, They said that they will be only del and carry out no dine in.
Jay

Springville, TN

#8 Nov 24, 2012
Carry out is fine if you live five minutes from town. That leaves us out who live in the county a few miles away. It would be cold before we got home, and they don't deliver in the county. Seems like a lot of lost revenue to me. Too bad, now we have to go to Camden or Murray to eat in.
ally

Dallas, TX

#9 Nov 25, 2012
Jay wrote:
Carry out is fine if you live five minutes from town. That leaves us out who live in the county a few miles away. It would be cold before we got home, and they don't deliver in the county. Seems like a lot of lost revenue to me. Too bad, now we have to go to Camden or Murray to eat in.
if you were white, you would never ger waited on in the paris one.
What is going on

Atlanta, GA

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Jay wrote:
There are other restaurants in Paris that have "eat in" pizza. But, if you feel it necessary to drive to Murray or Camden to eat pizza then your idea of the food chain is not very high.
buy small

Charlotte, NC

#11 Dec 5, 2012
The Paris Pizza Hut is a DUMP. Anything will be an improvement.
tim

Tyler, TX

#12 Dec 5, 2012
i have always had to just walkout when i tried to eat there no one would ever take your order.
What is going on

Tucker, GA

#13 Dec 6, 2012
Never eaten there... but suprised they are just going to pick-up or del. only.

Think a new building in a better location would have done better... but not my call!!!
iheard

Bristol, TN

#14 Dec 8, 2012
all pizza huts that still have red roof has to get rid of them by certain time and the owner of building will not do any repairs on the building so they are moveing and becomeing a delivery carryout
Emily

Washington, DC

#15 Dec 12, 2012
Dude all the Pizza Huts in Memphis are carry-out/delivery only. It's not a big deal.
Garbage dude

Paris, TN

#16 Dec 12, 2012
The place is an awful site, dirty, worn out, etc. It needs to change to anything else! Why would anyone that's been in there within the last 5+ years even have to ask?
Anonymous

Kingsport, TN

#17 Jan 25, 2013
cause of all the filthy dirty apes that worked there..
PizzaYurt

Paris, TN

#18 Jan 25, 2013
JANE AND HE wrote:
cause of all the filthy dirty apes that worked there..
But you and your friends don't work there...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paris bpu (Nov '11) 47 min janiesue-882 64
Henry county needs mugshots of thier inmates 51 min Silly 4
Huddle House 1 hr Canned Laughter 11
store manager at kroger 1 hr Carolyn 46
unfair crooked police think they can whay they... 1 hr Benjamin 5
Best memories of Paris? 1 hr Reply 15
Phil Edlin 4 hr Truth 4

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance