First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Washington, DC

#1 Apr 10, 2012
I noticed this hot napa delivery girl at a shop. Shes finer than a frogs hair split four ways and those short shorts she wears would probably let you see all the way to heaven when she bends over.

Who is she?
ricko

United States

#2 Apr 10, 2012
curious wrote:
I noticed this hot napa delivery girl at a shop. Shes finer than a frogs hair split four ways and those short shorts she wears would probably let you see all the way to heaven when she bends over.
Who is she?
IDK, but sounds like I should start going tp Napa more often.
busy

Paris, TN

#3 Apr 10, 2012
You guys don't have enough to do apparently...lol ...or much to worry about.....
curious

Washington, DC

#4 Apr 10, 2012
Nothing is more important
busy

Paris, TN

#5 Apr 11, 2012
curious wrote:
Nothing is more important
LOL...uh yea, there is. Finer than a frog's hair split 4 ways???? You from the Dukes of Hazzard movie? LOLOLOLOL
Bow Duke

Erin, TN

#6 Apr 12, 2012
I would like to split that hairs frog two ways!
Bacon

Coventry, RI

#7 Apr 14, 2012
High standards much? Bet Mom would be proud of you for getting yourself a delivery girl! Lol
Just Saying

Paris, TN

#8 Apr 14, 2012
Bacon wrote:
High standards much? Bet Mom would be proud of you for getting yourself a delivery girl! Lol
Just because you go for delivery guy doesn't mean everyone does.
NAPA GIRL

United States

#10 Apr 26, 2012
.....out of everything going on in Paris .. I am a subject?? Please don't post this kind of mess anymore.
Bright Eyes

Jackson, TN

#11 Apr 26, 2012
Ever think that if you did not wear that type of clothing you would not be subject to discussion. Why get upset when you dress this way, If you dress provacative then you get these kinds of remarks. Dress more professional and maybe people would respect you more. I for one will not do business with a company who has employees that can not at least dress professional.
sweetpea

Jackson, TN

#12 Apr 26, 2012
People need to realize that by posting these remarks you can cause problems with this persons job or family? Get a life
To Bright Eyes

United States

#13 Apr 27, 2012
People get judged everyday for something. Maybe if people spent more time focusing on themselves and his or her life they wouldn't have time to manage everyon elses business
To Bright Eyes

United States

#14 Apr 27, 2012
She is a great worker and a wonderful person
rams

Paris, TN

#15 Apr 28, 2012
sweetpea wrote:
People need to realize that by posting these remarks you can cause problems with this persons job or family? Get a life
people don't care. you give an adult an outlet where they can say whatever moronic crap they want with no repercussions and expect them to conduct themselves like human beings? not gonna happen, they're animals at best. you only have to look at this site, this very thread for evidence

see also: John Gabriel's Greater Internet Fuckwad theory - http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19
rams

Paris, TN

#16 Apr 28, 2012
oh and Napa gal is indeed cute but i got ten bucks says she wouldn't date a no-class choad like the op. tough luck goober, show some respect
Just Saying

Paris, TN

#17 Apr 28, 2012
Having an attractive lady to go around and deliver parts is a great business decision. Have you seen the women the other parts store have? Hell, if I owned a shop I know where I would be getting my parts from, even though napa is a little more expensive.
Rebel

United States

#18 May 21, 2012
Well they are right about one thing. You are very pretty:)
Cliff

Naperville, IL

#19 Jun 23, 2012
We love her at southern concrete, she gives great lap dances
Brick and mortar

Paris, TN

#20 Jun 24, 2012
How long does it take for your concrete to harden?
get real

Warsaw, IN

#21 Feb 22, 2013
Cliff wrote:
We love her at southern concrete, she gives great lap dances
....you guys are ridiculous

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min miss tuffet 150,341
A community college for Paris 52 min What a hoax 14
robbie to the rescue 2 hr fletcher 36
nice young mexican boy at subway. 4 hr Curious 2
I don't think the FB team is going to state thi... 4 hr Grandmother Moses 7
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr ozzy 9,448
Hangout for homosexuals? (Aug '12) 8 hr Grandmother Moses 30
•••
•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
•••