Dave

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Why is there quite the number of local New Concord, Buchanan, and Lake losers hanging out at Cherokee Hills Bar? Oh I know the answer; they have been bared or their lame conversations have been rejected from all other establishments!!!!!
Eric

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

As if the other bars in the area are nice places......geez
Dave

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Youíve got a point Eric, just heard through the grapevine that the place is being watched by the law enforcement and surveillance footage of those smoking there dope outside is taking place. Just sayin why take the risk and get caught up in all that drama?
Eric

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Lol, I highly doubt that. Jack and Janet would never allow that. Try the Boondocks if you want dope.
Dave

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Donít know much about that however; I do know some of the individuals who hangout there and now so does law enforcement. Really now I was born at night but not last night. And oh by the way Boondocks has a video security system. Thatís one of the reasons the losers hangout where they do.
Monty

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Boondocks is the place to go, great food, atmosphere, fun, and a large selection of beer.$2.00 domestic and $1.50 draft all day everyday. You canít beat that with a stick!!!!!!!
Dale

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

I likes it there, people are frindly an the Ho's are ok. They stinks alittle an are misin a few teefh but dats ok. As fer as the dope you must mean marjawanna. It be fine.......
Sherry

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Monty wrote:
Boondocks is the place to go, great food, atmosphere, fun, and a large selection of beer.$2.00 domestic and $1.50 draft all day everyday. You canít beat that with a stick!!!!!!!
We went to see one of our favorite bands and domestic bottles were 3 bucks or more (bud lite). Do they raise prices when bands are playing? Had fun, nice place, but thought they were a bit high.
Tyrone

Hickory, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I likes da place two, guy with all the storys about CIA and being a cecret agent man is kool. I think he name be Bill. His Ho is kinda strange but most Ho's are that hang their. She can throw back the 40's like she came from da hood.
she gots no toofers

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah me n my. Buddy done went down der an got us some hos an turn out she be my dagum cousin I be dog

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min BOiaF 138,563
35 years in prison pleases cop dad (Jul '07) 5 hr Irish7 103
Austin Taylor 9 hr Austin 8
Where did they move too? (Oct '12) 9 hr calling bs 2
shea bush 10 hr james 1
eddie hixson 10 hr villian 1
Dodds Country Store (Oct '13) 15 hr Easy 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••