B and M Repair

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TKO

Murray, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2013
After the conversation I had the other night with Bill form B and M Repair I can honestly say we live in a very safe neighborhood. Who knew he was a former Marine, Sniper, Special Forces, Secret Service, CIA kind of guy. Wow I am impressed and feel very secure living off 79! And oh by the way his “drunken loud mouth girlfriend” is his best and only cheerleader. Hooah!
dmitri

Paris, TN

#2 Jan 18, 2013
yawn. who cares?
Betty Ramble

Dallas, TX

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Oh my gosh. Paris is filled with so many great Christian people.
Lets all try not to let the cat out of the hat.
We don't want strange people coming into our little slice of Heaven.

Remember Here in our little Heaven it is best to keep it all in the family, we don't want nasty outsiders having a shot at our money.

Most of our upstanding citizens have always said they have worked for the CIA, or Secret Service, we do have a lot of special people here in our little godly town.

Thank you all
and have a blessed day.
dmitri

Paris, TN

#4 Jan 18, 2013
gotta love the passive-aggressive little vaginas who rate their own posts up and don't even have the balls to confront you anonymously. takes a serious lack of guts.

guess what? all the little red x icons in the world won't shut me up, loser. that's how ineffectual you are.
TKO

Murray, KY

#5 Jan 18, 2013
dmitri wrote:
gotta love the passive-aggressive little vaginas who rate their own posts up and don't even have the balls to confront you anonymously. takes a serious lack of guts.
guess what? all the little red x icons in the world won't shut me up, loser. that's how ineffectual you are.
Dmitri,

The sad thing is you know it’s true. This dude is so full of ‘sh*t it’s pathetic. If his “girlfriend” would sober up for a day or two maybe the light bulb would come on and she might have the ability to see through the “Tom Clancy” bullshit he is spewing. I and others have sat there listening to his stories with complete bewilderment. Does he really believe what he has spoken from his “pie hole”? Secondly, does he really believe we do? Lol!!!!!!!!
Handyman

Murray, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2013
I don’t know where you obtained your information but I am of the opinion he’s former Delta Force. Now you may ask how I know this. Well, he told me….Lol!!!!!
TKO

Murray, KY

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Handyman wrote:
I don’t know where you obtained your information but I am of the opinion he’s former Delta Force. Now you may ask how I know this. Well, he told me….Lol!!!!!
I haven’t seen the guy around, I suppose he was called to Washington along with Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal to protect the President during the inauguration. However, on the other hand he could be leading a highly classified team tracking down the terrorists in Algeria.

But at the end of the day, I just feel so safe when he is around! Lol!!!!
AlexK

Paris, TN

#8 Jan 20, 2013
If this is the Bill I know that lives out that way he really was Secret Service. I know this because he has a number of photos of himself on the job with several different presidents plus other official documentation. I don't know anything about a repair shop however so it must be a different fellow than the one you're speaking of.
TKO

Murray, KY

#9 Jan 20, 2013
It has been confirmed he and his girlfriend are on a “Top Secret” mission to steal the secret ingredients used in the BBQ sauce at Bud Dave’s. I am confident that with his training and his assistant they will be successful in there mission. Good luck and this message will self destruct in 5 seconds!!!!!
Minuteman

Murray, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2013
You’ve got this all wrong. They both are at the inauguration however, Bill is in charge of inspecting the Presidents limousines for mechanical operation and Martha is in charge of the refreshments of course. Lol!
TKO

Murray, KY

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Bullsh** artist can survive only for a limited amount of time before their stories fail to checkout. Really Bill your stories suck!!!! I am of the opinion you are running from something and have been exploiting your girlfriend from the day she became a widow.
Rick

Paris, TN

#12 Jan 21, 2013
Why don't you grow a pair and say all this to the mans face, tough guy? Talking smack about someone while hiding behind a keyboard doesn't make you funny or cool, it just makes you a chickensh*t. Be a man or shut that sperm receptacle you call a mouth. You aren't impressing anyone.
TKO

Murray, KY

#13 Jan 22, 2013
I've hit a nerve, I'm sorry but the man needs to be exposed for what he is and what he's not. Here's a good place to start: http://www.fakewarriors.org/index.htm
Handyman

Murray, KY

#14 Jan 24, 2013
Update on B and M repair, they have built a new shop on Hwy 119 that might be there new location. However; I have been informed that it is a cover for a highly secretive clandestine interrogation site for Al-Qaeda operatives captured on the battlefield. I am not sure how the local population will feel about this if this information is released to the general public.“Area 52” might be the appropriate name for this location!
Minuteman

Murray, KY

#15 Jan 25, 2013
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS!
TKO

Murray, KY

#16 Jan 28, 2013
He man where ya been? I wouldn’t be surprised if you haven’t been on one of your highly classified missions overseas searching for terrorists. By the way how is Ms. Money Penny doing? I heard she has been staying at the Betty Ford Clinic attempting to sober up and come to grip with reality. Me and the guys at the Am vets could really use some of your Vietnam,“There I was in the jungle and it was darks stories?” Anyways don’t be a sore looser, you got exposed for being a "wanna be" but we’re still good.
tdavis

Paris, TN

#17 Jan 28, 2013
Rick wrote:
Why don't you grow a pair and say all this to the mans face, tough guy? Talking smack about someone while hiding behind a keyboard doesn't make you funny or cool, it just makes you a chickensh*t. Be a man or shut that sperm receptacle you call a mouth. You aren't impressing anyone.
got that right.
Mark

Murray, KY

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Hey, he fixed my car and did a fine job! And oh by the way it’s always a good thing to have a former NASA aeronautical engineer as your vehicle mechanic. He may have not landed on the moon but had his hands designing both the Apollo and Shuttle spacecraft. Geez give the guy a break.
Captain America

Murray, KY

#19 Feb 1, 2013
There's a man who leads a life of danger.
To everyone he meets he stays a stranger.
With every move he makes, another chance he takes.
Odds are he won't live to see tomorrow.

Secret agent man
Secret agent man
They've given you a number,
and taken away your name.

Beware of pretty faces that you find.
A pretty face can hide an evil mind.
Oh, be careful what you say. You'll give yourself away.
Odds are you won't live to see tomorrow.

Secret agent man
Secret agent man

Secret agent man
Secret agent man

Swingin' on the Riviera, one day
and then layin' in the Bombay alley next day.
Oh no, you let the wrong words slip while kissing persuasive lips.
The odds are you won't live to see tomorrow.

Secret agent man
Secret agent man

Secret agent man
John

Murray, KY

#20 Feb 8, 2013
Now that you both are barred from the Boondocks the place seems to have a much more pleasant atmosphere. Lesson learned here would be; if you’re going to run your mouths and spread gossip make sure you’re credible. Later douche bags!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hcmc summons 1 hr Grandmother Moses 25
Time to party at Lalo's 1 hr Grandmother Moses 5
Accidentaly Shooting 3 hr Brandi 17
Hangout for homosexuals? (Aug '12) 5 hr Penelopes 37
brett dowdy? 10 hr Homie 4
problems with sam tharpe at grove??? 19 hr TharpesRevenge 9
BPU Stalker! 19 hr bugs 8
Paris Dating
Find my Match

Paris Jobs