Dana's Hiring
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
msbitchtou

Paris, TN

#1 Jul 22, 2012
I don't understand Dana's hiring. They take the words of old, jealous bitches instead of job performances. I guess it is who you know and you blow! They have ex-convicts, people having affairs in the open, having sex in the parking lot, drinking and smoking pot in the parking lot, a engineer that will buy all the loritabs he can get his hands on, and various other activities going on.

No wonder this place suck!
Just Saying

Bristol, TN

#2 Jul 22, 2012
tell us how you really feel
msbitchtou

Paris, TN

#3 Jul 22, 2012
I guess either Laurie Dalton is an idiot or she takes the words of these jealous, old bitches. She should take the words of people they have worked with before not some insecure women!
smd

Paris, TN

#5 Jul 22, 2012
They also have a no rehire policy. have you worked there before?
I know LD, she's pretty cool. I think you're being unfair or otherwise somehow aggravated.
So funny

United States

#6 Jul 23, 2012
Another complainer.
Need work

Mount Juliet, TN

#7 Jul 24, 2012
Where do I get an application and where do I put one in?
fido

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Jul 24, 2012
Need work wrote:
Where do I get an application and where do I put one in?
u git the app at the app dept.
Need work

Mount Juliet, TN

#9 Jul 25, 2012
fido wrote:
<quoted text>u git the app at the app dept.
Thank you!
Need work

Mount Juliet, TN

#10 Jul 25, 2012
is the app. dept. at Dana or the unemployment office?
Answer

Milan, TN

#11 Jul 25, 2012
Unemployment office
Need work

Mount Juliet, TN

#12 Jul 25, 2012
Answer wrote:
Unemployment office
Thank you.
joe

Paris, TN

#13 Jul 27, 2012
I would like to hire I would love to leave there
xoxo

Paris, TN

#14 Aug 5, 2012
msbitchtou wrote:
I guess either Laurie Dalton is an idiot or she takes the words of these jealous, old bitches. She should take the words of people they have worked with before not some insecure women!
I guess she has been asking Sissy again. Sissy is so jealous about any women - especially other women. I never seen such an insure woman about her men -especially one that it with their man 24/7 than Sissy. Sissy is a disgrace to women. I would hate to be such a whining and jealous person. Grow some balls about yourself Sissy! No one wants your man!
DOGSTAR

Fremont, CA

#15 Aug 5, 2012
Won Dring

Tyler, TX

#16 Aug 9, 2012
Who is Dana and what type of business does she run?
Non-resident

Parsons, TN

#17 Aug 10, 2012
I heard yesterday that they hired 50 people, but only 25 of them passed the drug test. If they're gonna test for drugs, why not test for alcohol and cigarette use, too?

Who's in charge over there anyway?
Bob

Humboldt, TN

#18 Aug 10, 2012
I take it you failed the drug test.
xoxo

Paris, TN

#19 Aug 10, 2012
Non-resident wrote:
I heard yesterday that they hired 50 people, but only 25 of them passed the drug test. If they're gonna test for drugs, why not test for alcohol and cigarette use, too?
Who's in charge over there anyway?
Laurie Dalton but instead of going with her gut instincts about people, she lets other employees decide for her. If you have worked there before, you are screwed if that person that she asks about you does not like you. She always asks the same people in each building. I never seen such insecure and jealous women before I worked at Dana. So many people are having affairs out in the open and don't care who knows it.

Laurie should do her job and not take jealous people's opinion.
msbitchtou

Paris, TN

#20 Aug 10, 2012
xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Laurie Dalton but instead of going with her gut instincts about people, she lets other employees decide for her. If you have worked there before, you are screwed if that person that she asks about you does not like you. She always asks the same people in each building. I never seen such insecure and jealous women before I worked at Dana. So many people are having affairs out in the open and don't care who knows it.
Laurie should do her job and not take jealous people's opinion.
Exactly! No wonder there is so much about employees and former employees on this forum that worked at Dana.

Laurie needs to do her job by hr stuff and not rely on other people.

They need to do a random drug tests and back ground checks on everyone that works there. There would be plenty of job openings!
xoxo

Paris, TN

#21 Aug 10, 2012
msbitchtou wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! No wonder there is so much about employees and former employees on this forum that worked at Dana.
Laurie needs to do her job by hr stuff and not rely on other people.
They need to do a random drug tests and back ground checks on everyone that works there. There would be plenty of job openings!
Lol! They would not have many employees left. Who is the daddy test too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Chris Lee? 9 min Lana34 3
Tired of cross country 50 min Brad 24
Black Yukon 2 hr Old friend 32
Davison 4 hr Lol 1
Speed trap in Paris. 4 hr Disgustedwithfools 21
Rent-A-Center (Sep '15) 4 hr Lol rent a bugs 10
Jason & his girlfriend Illyana? 14 hr Truth 13

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance