First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BabyRae

Jackson, TN

#1 Jun 22, 2012
Does anyone know how to get in touch with him? He has been lied to about somethng very important and he needs to know about it ASAP!
HIS CUZ

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2012
Well if you know he's been lied to then why don't you know how to get in contact with him?
BabyRae

Jackson, TN

#3 Jun 24, 2012
He has a child on the way and she told him it wasnt his. I know her, not him, thats why. Thanks for your input. If you know him maybe you should tell him so he can be there for his son. Thanks
mindurownfirst

United States

#5 Jun 24, 2012
Like everyone else in the free world, try Facebook, if you've tried hard enough you would know he is on there
BabyRae

Jackson, TN

#6 Jun 26, 2012
mindurownfirst wrote:
Like everyone else in the free world, try Facebook, if you've tried hard enough you would know he is on there
Thanks for your help, but several people have tryed to contact him via Facebook. He apparently doesnt get on there much. I am sorry if you were offended by this, BUT I feel like he needs to know. If you are like most of the "free world" you would want to protect an innocent child too. Thanks
HOPEHESAVESHISBA BYFROM

Paris, TN

#7 Jun 26, 2012
I hope he finds this and saves that poor innocent baby from her. She dont have custody of her other 2 children, so it should be pretty easy for him to get custody of this one.
TriggerFinger

United States

#8 Jun 29, 2012
He works at Dana in Paris at CSC
BabyRae

Gleason, TN

#9 Jul 3, 2012
TriggerFinger wrote:
He works at Dana in Paris at CSC
Thank you for your help.
mindurownfirst

United States

#10 Jul 8, 2012
Well his sister is on there all the time, you could always message her. I'm not offended by the post but if more effort was really put in its not that hard to contact him. He is either ignoring attempts or no effort. If he is ignoring the attempts then its apparent he does not want to hear things he may or may not already know. I feel for any child who has parents that cant grow up and put them first.
anonymous

Houston, TX

#11 Jul 13, 2012
TriggerFinger wrote:
He works at Dana in Paris at CSC
No that is Tony Birmingham not Anthony.....two totally different ppl.
truth

Paris, TN

#12 Jul 14, 2012
BabyRae wrote:
Does anyone know how to get in touch with him? He has been lied to about somethng very important and he needs to know about it ASAP!
I am his girlfriend, he knows he has a baby on the way well he says there is a chance it is his, he has to consider the possibility of it being another mans because she is a hoe and will sleep with anyone and the fact that she found out she was pregnant just a couple weeks of them being together so yes he knows and yes he wants a dna test, he said she has never told him the baby was not his so i don't know where that rumor is coming from
Parisian

Paris, TN

#13 Jan 21, 2013
Is this the guy that just so happens to wander town with a sign saying he'll work for diapers.
theo1167

Paris, TN

#14 Jan 21, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know where that rumor is coming from
Like most rumors, it's probably pulled from someones arse.
catnip

Paris, TN

#15 Jan 21, 2013
Parisian wrote:
Is this the guy that just so happens to wander town with a sign saying he'll work for diapers.
Yeah, why?
info

Paris, TN

#16 Jan 22, 2013
he needs to get a damn job thats why hell nobody wants to support themselves and him too
catnip

Paris, TN

#17 Jan 22, 2013
info wrote:
he needs to get a damn job thats why hell nobody wants to support themselves and him too
Is he of your concern? If not then why do you care what he does??????????
aztec1

Paris, TN

#18 Jan 22, 2013
catnip wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he of your concern? If not then why do you care what he does??????????
if it's posted on a public message board for everyone to see, then yes, it's everyones concern. don't like it? don't post.
Parisian

Paris, TN

#19 Jan 25, 2013
Hey Catnip. Do you know him personally? If so you should make him a sign that spells "Diapers" the correct way. Also tell him to stop scamming people and then using the money to go buy beer and cigarettes from Wal-mart and Murphys. You the Casey girl that posted on Facebook saying he has 5 kids?
catnip

Paris, TN

#20 Jan 25, 2013
no I am not the casey girl but yeah I do know him and her personally. And I also know his situation when you don't so but out and everyone is going to spread rumors. If u want to believe them its on u I don't care. I do know he does not drink though. I just don't know why ppl can't mind their business if it has nothing to do with them. Like i said i know his situation so don't judge unless u know. Just cause u hear something don't make it true. And if he doesn't know how to spell diapers then why make fun of him for it? that is just being childish grow up. anyways i said what i needed to say.
juice

Mount Vernon, AR

#21 Jul 14, 2013
McDonald's is always hiring
catnip wrote:
no I am not the casey girl but yeah I do know him and her personally. And I also know his situation when you don't so but out and everyone is going to spread rumors. If u want to believe them its on u I don't care. I do know he does not drink though. I just don't know why ppl can't mind their business if it has nothing to do with them. Like i said i know his situation so don't judge unless u know. Just cause u hear something don't make it true. And if he doesn't know how to spell diapers then why make fun of him for it? that is just being childish grow up. anyways i said what i needed to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot Blond @ LaPantos (Oct '13) 1 hr jesse walls 11
Katlin Eaker 1 hr Slick67 9
who is paul wengerd, arrested 2 hr jus ask 2
Paris Coksuckers 4 hr HipHop 10
Nate guy at walmart 9 hr HipHop 2
News 35 years in prison pleases cop dad (Jul '07) 16 hr Cybelle 157
Graduation speech 21 hr pookie 2
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]