Real facts

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2012
did they ever catch to 2 men that robbed the convenience store the other nite in paris ?
Hard Facts

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Real facts wrote:
did they ever catch to 2 men that robbed the convenience store the other nite in paris ?
Doubt it. Crime pays in Henry County.
You are better off to be a criminal in this town, and you know the right people you have it made. I could say a lot more, but we do not have Freedom of Speech.
Real Facts

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2012
i could too, i thought they might have caught them cause i hadnt seen them around but once since the store got robbed. I guess they off in hiding til the money is spent lol. Yes crime does pay in henry co.
What is going on

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Idiots!!! Crime never pays... you two should be locked up.
larry

Dallas, TX

#5 Nov 8, 2012
in paris crime does pay
idiots

White Oak, TX

#6 Nov 8, 2012
The idiots are the ones that elected people with questionable ethics and morals to run our public offices, the rip us off daily from free toys food and free sexual encounters while being paid on the click by us....wanna say agaun that it doesnt pay in paris think again....i do agree they should ALL be locked up .....but it cant happen cauae they aint gonna lock themselves up.

Vote better next time morons.
a crook

Tyler, TX

#7 Nov 8, 2012
hi yall.
future criminal

United States

#8 Nov 8, 2012
i wanna be a crook too, just dont know what office to run for, already tried camden police department but they dont like competition. Guess i could apply for a position at the power company
a crook

Tyler, TX

#9 Nov 8, 2012
future criminal wrote:
i wanna be a crook too, just dont know what office to run for, already tried camden police department but they dont like competition. Guess i could apply for a position at the power company
lets both git into polyticks. i think we wood bee great.

i wanna be a crook wif the best of them.
future criminal

United States

#10 Nov 8, 2012
better yet, i will quit my job, get free housing, free groceries, and a new SUV and peddle drugs and wear my pants below my ass and live the american dream. You guys taxes could keep me and my family up for the next 20 years or so and i also can figure out how to draw a disability check, could use that to purchase some 24" spinners and kick ass system to go around thumping all hours of the night to make sure you tax payers have a restless night and have a bad day at work. And the government will make sure that i am not discriminated against by giving me more oppurunitys to get free schooling that i will never use. And then i can go to walmart and fall and get my free lawyer ...which tax payers fund...to sue them for about a million dollars over some stupid shyt, and when i get bored, i will teach my lids how to do it.
future criminal

United States

#11 Nov 8, 2012
or i can go to the food stamp office and marry me a chick with 6 kids
six

Paris, TN

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Six kids damn fat worn out tired and bald we have a winner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaitlin Steele 5 hr Kaitlin 17
Ryan satterfield 5 hr Samantha 8
Facebook Prayers 7 hr reply 30
Helms 13 hr lilbrat 51
woman beaters 13 hr yarnelle 12
Mike Somerville (Oct '16) 13 hr giraffe 3
Lonely in Paris 14 hr BetterThanThat 4

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance