O'Reilly Auto Parts
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Former Customer

United States

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Is it me or has the customer service end of O'Reilly Auto Parts gone to sh*t? I walk in, and I am the only customer in there and the workers stand at the counter with dumb looks on their faces.
It's not just them, the other auto parts stores are pretty bad too, but this one is the worst. I wish NAPA were open longer on the weekends where I can get help and talk to someone that knows what they're doing.
There is always one

Bakersfield, CA

#2 Jul 18, 2012
I've had no problem with the auto supply stores... they have always asked... can I help you and most of the time I am not even up to the counter.
Just Saying

Bristol, TN

#3 Jul 19, 2012
One of the workers there tried to tell a girl I know that they would help her put a steering wheel cover that she bought there for $20...What pricks. She just went to advanced and asked them to help and they did. How sad.
There is always one

Bakersfield, CA

#4 Jul 19, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
One of the workers there tried to tell a girl I know that they would help her put a steering wheel cover that she bought there for $20...What pricks. She just went to advanced and asked them to help and they did. How sad.
Then she should have gone to mgt., if that was mgt. she should have called their 800 number and complained. There is a way to deal with problems!
Happy Customer

Paris, TN

#5 Jul 19, 2012
Never been to O'Reilly's when someone wasn't helping me almost as I walked in the door. Perhaps if the OP had a better attitude more people might be willing to help.
tebow

Paris, TN

#6 Jul 19, 2012
I like oreillys and napa. avoid advance auto, that skinny blonde woman is loud and obnoxious. not been to auto zone in years after they screwed me on a defective battery.
Retail Manager

Bristol, TN

#7 Jul 19, 2012
Happy Customer wrote:
Never been to O'Reilly's when someone wasn't helping me almost as I walked in the door. Perhaps if the OP had a better attitude more people might be willing to help.
One of the keys to working retail is having thick skin and making productivity. I would fire an employee immediately if they are not willing to help a customer regardless of attitude, that's the name of the game. Many people are looking for work. It sounds more so like the employee work ethic needs some serious revamping.
SCREWED

Wingo, KY

#8 Jul 19, 2012
If you want parts after 5pm you are screwed!!! there is nobody with a education higher than the 5th grade that works in the auto part store at night! what dum-dums!
(lick nuts)
Headshot

Paris, TN

#9 Jul 19, 2012
Retail Manager wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the keys to working retail is having thick skin and making productivity. I would fire an employee immediately if they are not willing to help a customer regardless of attitude, that's the name of the game. Many people are looking for work. It sounds more so like the employee work ethic needs some serious revamping.
Sounds to me like the guy is a priss and decided to air his useless complaints on a message board rather than address the problem at the store, that is if he isn't making the whole thing up like a typical internet troll because he's angry they didn't have a 'Whiny Bitch' flavor of air freshener in stock.

Boom.
Kidney Punch

Bristol, TN

#10 Jul 19, 2012
Headshot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like the guy is a priss and decided to air his useless complaints on a message board rather than address the problem at the store, that is if he isn't making the whole thing up like a typical internet troll because he's angry they didn't have a 'Whiny Bitch' flavor of air freshener in stock.
Boom.
No one cares

Punch.
Mister Parts

Bristol, TN

#11 Jul 19, 2012
SCREWED wrote:
If you want parts after 5pm, you are screwed!!! There is no-one educated past the 5th grade that works at an auto parts store at night! What 'dum-dums'!
[omitted to make the original poster appear to be more intelligent than they truly are]
I corrected your poorly constructed statement, my educated fellow.
Headshot

Paris, TN

#12 Jul 19, 2012
Kidney Punch wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares
Punch.
Apparently *you* cared. Enough to respond, anyway. Suck on that.

Bitch.
Kidney Punch

Bristol, TN

#13 Jul 19, 2012
Headshot wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently *you* cared. Enough to respond, anyway. Suck on that.
Bitch.
Had to put stars around "you", little prissy pantywaist. I'll suck on that, right after your mom's done with moi.

Double Punch
Headshot

Paris, TN

#14 Jul 19, 2012
Keep responding bro, you're only destroying your own argument.
the former

Jacksonville, TX

#16 Jul 19, 2012
Former Customer wrote:
Is it me or has the customer service end of O'Reilly Auto Parts gone to sh*t? I walk in, and I am the only customer in there and the workers stand at the counter with dumb looks on their faces.
It's not just them, the other auto parts stores are pretty bad too, but this one is the worst. I wish NAPA were open longer on the weekends where I can get help and talk to someone that knows what they're doing.
Dude, it is like that in practically every place you walk in, in Paris. This place is very strange.
And everyone seems to think they are special.
I can only say they are special alright, SPECIAL ED.
Headshot

Paris, TN

#17 Jul 19, 2012
the former wrote:
SPECIAL ED.
That was Kidney Punch's nickname back when he rode the short bus. Derp!
Kidney Punch

Bristol, TN

#18 Jul 19, 2012
Headshot got his name from his boyfriends poor aim. Open wider next time.
Headshot

Paris, TN

#19 Jul 20, 2012
Little kid's been listening at his mommies bedroom door again. We'll try to keep it quiet next time pipsqueak.
Kidney Punch

Bristol, TN

#20 Jul 20, 2012
Ask your father how little I am. He'll be home soon.
Headshot

Paris, TN

#21 Jul 20, 2012
Kidney Punch wrote:
Ask your father how little I am. He'll be home soon.
Doesn't bother me a bit, you'll have to take that up with the old man. Much like you take it up your puckered red anus at the jail every weekend during "Line up and drill a bitch" night. To be honest that's a little skeevy but what can we expect from someone of your poor upbringing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick M 44 min really? 20
Shaun Rowland 4 hr Uss 22
Trump and Demise of The GOP 4 hr bob 3
Be very careful 8 hr Marty 21
Selena Davison 9 hr Fyi 5
Brittany Kemp 11 hr Fifty 1
April Feezor/James 'Bubba' Gibson (Feb '16) 12 hr JMP 5

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages