Stephen Fincher challenger in 2014

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 13

Washington, DC

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Is anyone hearing about possible challengers to Stephen Fincher in 2014? Democrat? Republican? Independent? I figure Herron has his hands full at the moment and is probably not going to take another shot at it.

I think Fincher needs to be tossed out with the lot of them.
earl

Paris, TN

#2 Nov 4, 2013
Fincher needs to ride the unemployment line for awhile to see what it's like. He might not be so eager to cut food stamps if he went hungry for a few months.
Stan

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 4, 2013
I don't think that Fincher ran up 7 trillion dollars in new debt. The Fed has Wall Street on food stamps with all this Q.E. newley printed money. What good is any Government aid if the dollar gets destroyed?

Washington, DC

#4 Nov 5, 2013
I'm not really looking for a political debate as much as I was curious about the race next fall. Anyone else planning to challenge him?
george

Toone, TN

#5 Nov 5, 2013
Heck yes CUT the food stamps !! Dont give me the we cant find a job crap!! With all the mexicans having to come in to this area and work the farms, People can find a job but just to lazy to work so they play the poor me mess and suck on the welfare titty !!!! WE DONT OWE YOU NOTHING PUT YOUR WORK BOOTS ON AND A FIND A JOB !!!!! I have a job it pays 9.25 hr my wife makes 8.50 hr, We have two kids also and take NO WELFARE! So I know what it feels like to have a hard time but we make it. So dont give me your help the poor people crap !!
MayMay56

Paris, TN

#6 Nov 5, 2013
george wrote:
to lazy to work
You have a serious disconnect with how the world really works. Not everyone on welfare programs is a leech. Do you really think the people who actually need it should suffer just because others abuse the system? You've listened to FOX News and the Republican propoganda so long you've gone completely stupid. God help you.
george

Toone, TN

#7 Nov 5, 2013
MayMay56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a serious disconnect with how the world really works. Not everyone on welfare programs is a leech. Do you really think the people who actually need it should suffer just because others abuse the system? You've listened to FOX News and the Republican propoganda so long you've gone completely stupid. God help you.
No sir you are the one disconnected !! You and your kind of thinking belive we owe people a living.No one is guranteed food,job,house,medical care or any other social welfare in America.
And were this kind of thinking came from is a mystery.
Like I said, I could get some sort of welfare But I choose not to and YOU or anyone else dont OWE ME OR ANYONE ELSE NOTHING !! Get that tru your head sir and this Country can and will become strong and people will get there pride back and get out of the welfare rut. The welfare rut traps you, Makes you blame everybody else for your problems and you will never get out. Trust me because I see it in my family and almost fell into that rut myself !!

Washington, DC

#8 Nov 5, 2013
Again, not a thread for political debate. I was hoping to hear about individuals who might be running for the Congressional seat in the Paris/District 8 area. I did not intent for this to spiral into another liberal vs. Tea Party feud.
MayMay56

Paris, TN

#9 Nov 5, 2013
george wrote:
<quoted text>
No sir you are the one blahblahblah
The only rut is the one running through your otherwise empty head. Nobody said ANYTHING about being "owed" a living. The system is there for people who need help. If you can't see that then you're blind, sir. Blind as a bat. I have no use for people who don't understand compassion and helping others. I pray if you yourself ever need assistance you get it, and from someone with more understanding and wisdom than yourself. Good riddance.
Stan

Johnson City, TN

#10 Nov 5, 2013
"I think Fincher needs to be tossed out with the lot of them."

So how do you make a political statement like this and not expect a political debate?

Simple logic.
Tax payer

Jackson, TN

#11 Nov 6, 2013
MAY MAY ,If you want to have COMPASSION for people, Their is no law stating you cant have your employer take more taxs out of your check ( that is if you have a job ) And that way you can do more to help the social wefare programs !But I am sure you are one of the kind who wants others money to do your welfare programs. The mindset of people like you has run its coarse, Hard working people are waking up and tired of giving their hard working money to the government and having deadbeats eat,live and have a easy life they work their butts off. George, I agree with you about the rut and commend you for your work efforts.
MayMay56

Paris, TN

#12 Nov 6, 2013
Tax payer wrote:
But I am sure you are one of the kind
And I am sure you are a JUDGMENTAL A-HOLE who is apparently perfectly happy to pigeonhole people you do not know, and makes HUGE ASSUMPTIONS about how they feel. Typical Repub behavior. I am not surprised.

Washington, DC

#13 Nov 6, 2013
Stan, you're right. I should have left that part off.

I would like to see Fincher replaced, and I was simply hoping to hear any local gossip concerning who might challenge him. I am a native of the area but have moved away, so I am a little behind on the local buzz regarding potential candidates.

I didn't mean to light this debate...lesson learned.
Adams

Gleason, TN

#14 Nov 7, 2013
The "Tea Party" is just a large collection of people who love their Constitutional Republic and are sick and tired of seeing it ripped and asswiped on by both liberals and RINO's

They are not nut-house inmates or any of that crap. In fact, most are above average intelligence.

It's really that simple.
Ledz

Paris, TN

#15 Nov 7, 2013
Adams wrote:
The "Tea Party" is just a large collection of people who love their Constitutional Republic
aka a bunch of rich white a-holes who happily step on anyone they consider beneath them. yeah great bunch of people there buddy
Adams

Gleason, TN

#16 Nov 7, 2013
Ledz wrote:
<quoted text>
aka a bunch of rich white a-holes who happily step on anyone they consider beneath them. yeah great bunch of people there buddy
Thank You for proving my point. Average people are NOT a bunch of rich A-HOLES. They are people who still believe in working for a living and not living off of the Government Teet and passing on unpayable debt to their grandchildren whom they do actually love.

Are you drawing disability?
Ledz

Paris, TN

#17 Nov 7, 2013
i don't know, are you functionally retarded? you sure as hell can't read
Adams

Gleason, TN

#18 Nov 7, 2013
Ledz wrote:
i don't know, are you functionally retarded? you sure as hell can't read
Once again; You prove my point.

I AM NOT RETARDED!!! If i were, THEN I would NOT have a College Degre Hanging on my wall. These kind of insults do NOT harm me. They harm YOUR mental health!
Ledz

Paris, TN

#19 Nov 7, 2013
Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again; You prove my point.
I AM NOT RETARDED!!! If i were, THEN I would NOT have a College Degre Hanging on my wall. These kind of insults do NOT harm me. They harm YOUR mental health!
a college degre? maybe you ought to ask for your money back
Adams

Gleason, TN

#20 Nov 8, 2013
Ledz wrote:
<quoted text>
a college degre? maybe you ought to ask for your money back
I'm through playing nice with SMART ASSES!!!!!!!!

F You!!!!!!!

LAST COMMENT!!!!!!!
You cannot teach a FOOL!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family video 1 hr Zippop 1
Esha's Country Store / Big Red @ Paris Landing (Mar '15) 1 hr Jus sayin 12
Samantha Watson 10 hr Guest 40
Old West Steak House 10 hr Customer 55
Jay dubb Paris camden 18 hr D 5
Transexuals (Nov '12) Mon Nasties 93
Tired of cross country Mon Just Sayin 16

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance