daycare centers

Forney, TX

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Can anyone recommend a good center I have a two year old son?

Forney, TX

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Not sure but def not joyful noise on hwy 69 . Have heard nothing but bad things about that place and the people who run it...heard mrs.nikkis and several small in home centers are really good

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2013
My 3 year old goes to Country Lane and he loves it. They are real nice and I have never had a problem.

Paris, TN

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Mrs. Nikki's Learning cottage is awesome

United States

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Thank you very much!

Big Sandy, TN

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Well I have a granddaughter that goes to joyful noise and they are awesome! They have taught her how to do sign language and they are preparing her for kindergarten ! I have meet a lot of the parents from there and all if the children love it! What makes me the happiest is they include the bible in what that are teaching! So my suggest would be to check out all the daycares and see when you can come visit them and that way you know if it fact or fiction about the gossip that is being said

Overton, TX

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Well the people who are teaching the Bible there are two of the most two faced gossip telling women I've ever seen. I have seen with my own eyes how the children are unattended ,they are not fed properly and the cleanliness of the center is less than desirable ...but if you have low standards as to how your children are being cared for then by all means send them .

Paris, TN

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Well I the director there and I take very good care of the children and the daycare is very clean! I have nothing to say about anyone that I can not say to anyone's face! So no I am not two faced and I love what I do and those children are very well feed because we have state guide lines to go by so I am not sure who you are Lisa but I am sorry that you think that! Cause I love everyone of those children! Have a blessed day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Singleton 5 hr SoWhat 15
Morgan Mann 10 hr Fine 9
Guy with equal rights for whites sign 11 hr LMFAO 4
hair stylists (Apr '15) 12 hr Fine 21
Frank Anthony Grande "Frankie" 16 hr huh 10
Shanda Bomar 20 hr I remember 2
Laura Marie 22 hr That Guy That Night 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages