Candace Steele
moose

Kirksey, KY

#1 Mar 19, 2013
What the hell is she thinking. She must stay messed up all the time living the way she does. YUCK
jsmith

Jackson, TN

#2 Mar 19, 2013
which Candace steele are you talking about?
lol

Puryear, TN

#3 Mar 20, 2013
tha one that has all them kids. must be livin off tha goverment with no job an keep havin kids. heard she been hangin with a ruff bunch.
cheyanne

Friendsville, TN

#4 Mar 21, 2013
If you are talking bout the one who worked at ici then you need to get your facts straight. She got laid off as well as several others. She has her kids with her daily. As far as a "ruff bunch" .....lol she is with family %100 of her time and I am one of those family members....ain't nothing "ruff" bout me other than when someone messes with family. Get your facts straight and stop judging!!
lol

Puryear, TN

#5 Mar 21, 2013
laid off for gettin laid in tha parkin lot. when she start keepin her kids. see her drivin that truck all tha time meetin ppl at tha bowlin alley. what up wit dat. what family she stay with
Tim

Red Oak, TX

#6 Mar 21, 2013
She is a hoe. We all know that

Kirksey, KY

#7 Mar 21, 2013
She is a joke! HOMEWRECKER.
cheyanne

Dallas, TX

#8 Mar 21, 2013
what truck? ha do you not have a life that you have to keep up with her business+ pitiful. I am the grandmother to her children so I think I know more than you. You need to worry bout your own stuff and leave it alone. enough said....
lol

Puryear, TN

#9 Mar 22, 2013
nough said for you. what kinda grandmother lets their grandkids be raised in that kinda mess. says alot bout you. she been hoed more than most gardens in henry co. how many baby daddys she got anyway.
cheyanne

Palestine, TX

#10 Mar 22, 2013
she has 4 kids by my son. You have got to be talking about one of the other Candace steeles. isp been traced.... know who you are.... lol You are so obvious..rotflmao
lol

Puryear, TN

#11 Mar 22, 2013
bahhhhaaaa. she dont have 4 kids with your son. dna dont lie an she does
candace

Friendsville, TN

#13 Mar 30, 2013
Got something to say I'm here u know where come to my face
candace

Friendsville, TN

#15 Apr 1, 2013
Yes really
candace

Friendsville, TN

#17 Apr 1, 2013
Are u serious about a lawsuit. Against them who wrote about me and my mother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nate guy at walmart 12 min Hugh Johnson 10
Anna Perkins 6 hr josh 11
Anyone no Nick Wilson? 8 hr looking 14
jessica weathers and rommy's location (serious ... 11 hr NEED YOUR HELP 12
Tracy walter 11 hr nosey nelly 1
anyone know of the last name Kreitz (Mar '14) 22 hr Jon 10
Reddit gonewild 23 hr jackd 1
who is paul wengerd, arrested Wed surprize me 26
More from around the web

Paris People Search