Hawley Marshall
Rick

Martin, TN

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Are they good with child custody cases? Is her nickname "Maneater"
Jane

Martin, TN

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Anyone used them for child custody lately?
i have

Paris, TN

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Jane wrote:
Anyone used them for child custody lately?
they are about the best you will finde around here, matter of fact they are the best but it will not be cheap be ready to spend at least ten grand.but if you really want the children it is worth ever penny you spend.
HowItIs

Jackson, TN

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Mopped the floor with my custody case! GREAT team!
Jane

Martin, TN

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Howltls, Are u male or female? I hired Teresa. Glad to hear good reviews.
good ol boy

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2012
i went through a divorce against Teresa Marshall representing my now ex wift. She is the best in this town, BUT i used a lawyer out of jackson that stood up against Theresa Marshall and changed the whole outcome. if you get to her befor you spouce does you got a good shot. But if your spouce gets Teresa first i could reccomend a lawer better than her. And you will not be run over in the court room
auggest

Lampasas, TX

#8 Nov 10, 2012
If u have $ put in retainer at all the good lawyer n town then they cant see ur spouse conflict of interest.
Jane

Martin, TN

#9 Nov 10, 2012
Then good ol boy, maybe u should tell me who your lawyer is in Jackson.
HowItIs

Jackson, TN

#10 Nov 10, 2012
I am female, but they are still great. ON TOP of everything, and don't leave you in the dark!
huh

Irving, TX

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Interesting, you say you are female "but they are still great" and "ON TOP" of everything....that could be taken in many different ways..lol....either thats why they win in the local courts (least relations thru marriage are not considered incest..) or how they keep clients.....
either way your going to pay out the rear, might as well take any advantage available no matter how they win they still win.
Jane

Martin, TN

#12 Nov 11, 2012
I coud care less what I have to pay as long as my baby says home with me.
agreed

Irving, TX

#13 Nov 11, 2012
if money is no issue the go for it, understand kids are worth every penny, just be careful that they dont prolong it and bleed you dry cause if they think your out of funds will drop you like a hot coal and leave you hanging, but if its qwick then you will win.
Jane

Martin, TN

#14 Nov 11, 2012
For 3,000 she better do some dang, good work!
HowItIs

Humboldt, TN

#15 Nov 11, 2012
huh wrote:
Interesting, you say you are female "but they are still great" and "ON TOP" of everything....that could be taken in many different ways..lol....either thats why they win in the local courts (least relations thru marriage are not considered incest..) or how they keep clients.....
either way your going to pay out the rear, might as well take any advantage available no matter how they win they still win.
Obviously "ON TOP" of everything means they don't take their sweet time..considering I had stated that they don't leave you in the dark about anything. Also, being a female is an automatic plus in the state of Tennessee; educate yourself. Furthermore, I had originally hired a lawyer out of Lexington, and they told me it could be a year before I even got a court date. After hiring through Hawley and Marshall, I was divorced two weeks later. A price is irrelevant when it comes to a child. Any parent should know that.
lovegod

Dallas, TX

#16 Nov 11, 2012
Jane wrote:
For 3,000 she better do some dang, good work!
For 3000.00 I will be your bf for a week.

Since: Nov 12

Paris, TN

#17 Nov 11, 2012
I used Teresa Marshall for my custody case and she did a great job. But for 3,000 unless the other person you are going up against does not have a lawyer,is not trying to fight you over custody or does not have the money to keep going back and forth 3,000 won't get you to far.
Neve

Union City, TN

#18 May 18, 2013
She isnt helping me much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Ashby 1 hr Bucking Bull 1
Karma you beautiful bitch you 2 hr Significant 3
hateful woman at Eastwood Clinic 6 hr knowtheotherwoman 7
Jason Blanton 9 hr Wanna know 6
matts 12 hr gmoney 1
Active Shooter Around Lake Area? 14 hr Shocked 4
Leighanne Biggs (Aug '14) 15 hr Got it myself 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages