#4 Feb 15, 2013
affirmitive wrote:
<quoted text>
go f*ck yourself

Yeah ignorance common among ppl
affirmitive

Paris, TN

#5 Feb 15, 2013
I can't decide which is more sad and pathetic. That you'd rate up your own posts, or that you'd post under two names just to agree with yourself.

Either way, it's long past time for you to move out of mommy's basement, amigo.
truther

United States

#6 Feb 15, 2013
affirmitive wrote:
I can't decide which is more sad and pathetic. That you'd rate up your own posts, or that you'd post under two names just to agree with yourself.
Guess again sheep
affirmitive

Paris, TN

#7 Feb 15, 2013
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess again sheep
Keep digging that hole, loser.
Oh Really

Cookeville, TN

#8 Feb 16, 2013
affirmitive wrote:
You must be one of the sheep. And by the way, there are plenty of sheep with good jobs and nice houses that don't live in their mommy's basement, but guess what? They're still clueless sheep that think the terrorists were behind 9/11.
affirmitive

Paris, TN

#9 Feb 16, 2013
lol get lost, you inbred hick
Thr Truth

Dallas, TX

#10 Feb 16, 2013
affirmitive wrote:
lol get lost, you inbred hick
I think you meant to call him "crazy" or "insane".... That's the typical response when someone speaks out against the Official Story in any false flag attack generated by its own government.
anonymous

United States

#11 Feb 16, 2013
Good to see some intelligent ppl on here...people need to wake up and realize that the government isn't the benevolent father figure you think it is
anonymous

United States

#12 Feb 16, 2013
I mean has anyone noticed the high number of masonic temples in henry county alone?
The truth

Dallas, TX

#14 Feb 17, 2013
There are actually. And some of the one you might think are run down not being used, they still do use them. I will say that most of the peopele that attend lodges don't really know know what rituals they're performing and are only going with the flow. They don't realize the true Lucifarian principles that are practicing.
The truth

Dallas, TX

#15 Feb 17, 2013
Shriner/Mason admits he is and worships Lucifer...

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
The truth

Dallas, TX

#16 Feb 17, 2013
Waiting for the "Brothers" to jump in and save the day.....
A widows son

Paris, TN

#19 Apr 14, 2013
Start wearing a tin foil hat, that will protect you from us.
The Truth

White Oak, TX

#20 Apr 14, 2013
A widows son wrote:
Start wearing a tin foil hat, that will protect you from us.
Yea that's real f'n original. Doesn't change the fact that there IS an elitist agenda that is being fulfilled and the people are waking up. Keep drinking your fluorinated water and worshiping your government. Oh and don't forget to turn in your guns cause that's what a good patriotic American should do.
charliehart

Tyler, TX

#21 Apr 14, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that's real f'n original. Doesn't change the fact that there IS an elitist agenda that is being fulfilled and the people are waking up. Keep drinking your fluorinated water and worshiping your government. Oh and don't forget to turn in your guns cause that's what a good patriotic American should do.
Nicely put my friend. Nice too see another free thinking human being. We should share ideas.
Hiram Abiff

Paris, TN

#22 May 3, 2013
Masonic Lodges have been in Henry Co. since 1825. Lodges are located in Paris, Cottage Grove, Buchanan, and Springville. There is also a Commandery of Knights Templars. The Bible is our rule and guide.
The Truth

Plano, TX

#23 May 4, 2013
Hiram Abiff wrote:
Masonic Lodges have been in Henry Co. since 1825. Lodges are located in Paris, Cottage Grove, Buchanan, and Springville. There is also a Commandery of Knights Templars. The Bible is our rule and guide.
Really? "The Bible is our rule and guide."? How does does that fit in with the Luciferian beliefs of Albert Pike? Since he himself claimed to have used a bracelet to contact Lucifer and all...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PML Nite Shift 16 min that girl 41
unfair crooked police think they can whay they... 44 min Dirtycopsneed2lea... 12
Helms 2 hr Life lesson 58
Curious 6 hr Curious 1
Felicia Weatherford 8 hr Hysterical 1
Who is the old man that's always with Alaina? 9 hr Huh 2
camp hazelwood (Jul '10) 9 hr Carol 33

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages