Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

If a man doesn't want a kid he's a "dead beat". If a woman doesn't want a kid, she's "pro-choice".
Did you ever see a woman holding a door open for a guy, or pull his chair out for him? Equal rights? Hmmm.
When was the last time a woman called a guy up and asked him on a date on "her dime". Why do guys always pay for dates? Shouldn't "equal rights" mean women ought to pick up the (rather expensive) tab for dinner and a movie for two, at least half the time? It's not cheap, ladies. Especially when you add your bullshit flowers and other crap onto the bill.
How about next time, instead of going out for two hours, you buy me an XBOX and drive me thru McDonalds? Same price, same amount of work...oh wait. It doesn't involve kissing your ass and pretending you're a princess. So I guess it's a no go, huh?
Double standards. Discuss.
GuessWho

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

And that's why you're single and home on the internet. Maybe when your balls drop, you can get a date :)
lol

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

GuessWho, I have to agree with you on this one. I have went on dates where I paid, others where they paid. The door opening and chairs pulled out are general etiquette, same as leaning over and unlocking the car door for him after he lets you in first.
As for flowers, well, they die so never did understand that except when someone is sick, dead or the person giving them has royally screwed up.
All this crap that you refer to is to make YOU more attractive. Make you SEEM like a good catch. Basic principles of human nature make females more interested in someone that can be a good provider, financially, emotionally and physically. Even though most women will not realize this and can survive just fine on their own.
When you grow a pair you might want to look at the situation again without the whinny unattractive bitchfest.
Is What It Is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

The royal treatment woman recieve is just tradition passed down over the generations as men have learned to do whatever it takes to hopefully land her in the sack. In biblical days women were treated like slaves, had no rights and were not considered as equals. If women did not provide men with a huge "need" we have physically and emotionally, we would have killed them off years ago. As women have honorably fought for equality and learned to use that "need" in their favor, it kind of has balanced out in time. The things you complain about is simply a result of the evolution of the relationship over centuries of battle. So, you aint gonna change it cause you dont like it...it is what it is.
Savage Native

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

1. A woman doesn't become pregnant by herself. The man has just as much responsibility to take precaution as a woman does. That isn't rocket science. If you're not mature enough to deal with consequences, don't place yourself in the situation.
2. If I were to open the door or pull out the chair for my boyfriend, he would be aghast and embarrassed. This is because he was raised properly, is an adult, and a MAN.
3. If you're allowing the woman you're taking on the date to determine where you're going, that's your screw up. Have a little independent creative thought and set the date's location yourself. That way you'll know around how much you'll be expended to shell out. These dates don't have to go on forever. Just one or two and you will know whether you want to continue with cheaper date options. And don't buy flowers. That's just stupid and reserved for special occasions after you've been dating for some time.
4. NO woman wants a man that plays video games. If that kind of crap is still a priority in your life, you need to forget about dating until you grow up.
Factoid1

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

GuessWho wrote:
And that's why you're single and home on the internet.
Of course, one could apply THAT tag to anyone posting in this thread.

Like YOU, for instance.

You know what they say about making assumptions.
GuessWho

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Do you see me crying about wanting to play video games and having to pay for things? Negative. I think it's quite funny. Men have turned into such little pansys these days..I think their mommys are doing a tad too much a** powdering.
Factoid1

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Whatever, dbag.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Candace Smith 12 min william97 36
nicole cookson 27 min tom 2
Thigh Gaps 31 min single man 12
Matt Stowe 49 min Oh Gallimore 31
Steak&Shake Reviews???? 58 min common sense 8
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Vet 141,539
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Zeke 8,980
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE