trying to find....
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nunya Business

Paris, TN

#21 Feb 17, 2011
Her parents still live in Puryear, not far from me to be exact. Haven't heard from her in years... haven't seen her since her sister died. Call Weldon & Gaynita Gallimore, they would be glad to fill you in.(And they are NOT wierd ppl, just circumstances others don't understand)
hmmm

United States

#22 Feb 17, 2011
lets see, you live in puryear, close to the gallimore but you work in paris, using work account to send mail. interesting. Also, people do not truly understand a situation from outside perspective, if you have not walked in their shoes it is hard to comprehend what is truly going on in another's life and shame on people for judging.
retired

United States

#23 Mar 8, 2011
her sister, if you're talking about Lisa didn't 'die', it was thought she really might have been killed, even though the police in Memphis said she put her then boyfriend's gun to her head in his home in Memphis- it was rumored that she was involved with another guy in Memphis, and it was also rumored that the daughter Lisa was being used in some sort of illiegal acitvity with her employer who was a slimy jewish jeweler, who actually introduced her to her jewish boyfriend- there is something else going on there with her death for sure- the other person, Jennifer, I just knew of- Weldon is a nice guy, but a bit strange, and a drunk
Montalbania Caruso

Mckenzie, TN

#24 Mar 8, 2011
So the Jewish mafia was behind some deaths and the kidnapping in Virginia of Jennifer, too?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25 Apr 16, 2011
Jennifer being kidnapped? I just caught that whats the scoop or where you being funny?
john grave

Baltimore, MD

#26 Nov 15, 2012
cricket wrote:
is this the same girl (Jenn) that was getting screwed by her coach Earl Leflore at Henry County HS -- if it is that guy should be in jail not teaching or coaching
tt's what I heard
yep, she was raped for 2 years by that scum bag!! her sister was also raped @ her junior prom by Earl Leflore. hes been doing this for 30 plus years & never been called on it because he is a black man.
he is a principal @ a middle school/ its an open candy shop for this animal
friend

Martin, TN

#27 Nov 16, 2012
Jennifer Gallimore is a wonderful person! Married with three kids. I grew up with her in church, and she loves The Lord!
Oh Really

Jackson, TN

#28 Nov 16, 2012
Professor Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke with her and she told me to tell everyone thanks for the hometown love and support. And you should get your facts straight before running your mouth about her and others.
If you don't want people running their mouths, why don't you straighten out the "facts" for us, Professor Rock??
Professor Rock

United States

#29 Nov 16, 2012
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want people running their mouths, why don't you straighten out the "facts" for us, Professor Rock??
I choose not to gossip and involve myself with rumors? I'm too busy.
Oh Really

Jackson, TN

#30 Nov 16, 2012
Professor Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
I choose not to gossip and involve myself with rumors? I'm too busy.
Okay, fair enough.

I don't know why people look for others on this site anyway, really, because any name someone puts up there will get bashed, even if they're a nice person like Jennifer.
someone who knows

Memphis, TN

#31 Nov 17, 2012
He wasnt the only coach of female sports that did inappropriate things with the female players. I graduated in the late 70's so you can probably guess who i am talking about. he is such a SLIMEBALL
HIIIective

Jackson, TN

#32 Nov 18, 2012
someone who knows wrote:
He wasnt the only coach of female sports that did inappropriate things with the female players. I graduated in the late 70's so you can probably guess who i am talking about. he is such a SLIMEBALL
at hchs??
In Herbs Shadow

Memphis, TN

#33 Mar 25, 2013
The guy (yes, guy) posting from Austin, TX is her ex husband from Florida phishing for info.
Professor Rock

Dallas, TX

#34 Mar 26, 2013
In Herbs Shadow wrote:
The guy (yes, guy) posting from Austin, TX is her ex husband from Florida phishing for info.
That's funny....I'm am not her ex husband only a good friend with a unique hand shake. I went to HCHS with her and a lot great people in Paris with Jenn and others. Jennifer is a good person...how dare you slander her with lies. Get a life and watch a reality show...dude!
In Herbs Shadow

Memphis, TN

#35 Apr 3, 2013
clarification: the other idiot from Austin (not the esteemed prof) was her husband in the late 90s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart Shoplifting (Jul '14) 4 hr Alicia needs fired 58
Mitsubishi Eclipse 7 hr MeH 7
lacy wilson 10 hr facts 19
who's hiring? 12 hr Christ died of AIDs 9
Burning it down 14 hr Town sucks 11
john ramon (Nov '12) 14 hr Ole parie 9
jESSICA wEATHERS( 16 hr Well 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages