wondering

United States

#1 Mar 31, 2011
just askin....so sammi are u with Felicia or Chris now days? cause i might b interested in taking one of them off ur hands if u cant handle them both. Just sayin !!
hmm

Paris, KY

#2 Apr 3, 2011
lol
hmm

Paris, KY

#3 Apr 3, 2011
frm wat i hear she still wrappd up n felecia but i'd rather look at her than wilsons mug juss sayin
letitbknown

United States

#4 Apr 5, 2011
i hear she has been "thumping the bubble" she is a needle junkie while chris is at work at the goodwill and she is banging veins with Dawn Cobb.
Heard she got busted on it last week...... just sayin!!!! Have to say Chris mug could use some work these days....but heard he has a new baby...wonder who it's by and if its a boy or girl? Ummmm.....does chris know about this "maybe Baby"? Just ASkin.......
LoLz

Paris, KY

#5 Apr 6, 2011
they needa stay away from that fat bitch ashley garrissson she always got a needel stuck in her arm how they get busted l0lz i think chris hada nother boy like he needs any more kids some ppl jus needa b sterilized lmfao!!! sami needa get her head straigh and c what he rly is :(
letitbknown

United States

#6 Apr 9, 2011
damn i hear sammi tried to od and slit her wrist and now she is in the nut house...what's up with that? anyone know.
yupnuthouse

Paris, KY

#7 Apr 16, 2011
I heard she was in stoner creek, shes out now, dnt know whats going on with her. A friend of mine tells me that felicia gave her an engagment ring. But isnt chris and sammie together, living together?
hmmwell

Paris, KY

#8 Apr 16, 2011
Yeah they are living together but Sammi loves Felicia. Chris doesent want to be with sammie either, he is just using her for a ride and a crib. Yeah chris had a baby boy with Cherita, he looks just like chris. i seen them at walmart. I dont know if sammi tried to slit her wrists tho, it wouldnt be the first time, its to be expected. Where is felicia, is she living with sammie and chris?
Whaaat--

Paris, KY

#9 Apr 18, 2011
sammi and chris... thats a laugh. Sami has a needle problem, not to mention she is a whore. I know for a fact she has been cheating on wilson. And wilson he dont give a damn what she does he is probably doing the same.Wilson needs to be a man and take care of that little boy. cheritas little boy, he has got to be the cutest baby i have ever seen.That girl seems to have a good head on her shoulders what did she ever see in him?.That little boy deserves more than a daddy like wilson. If i wasnt married i would be all over that, As for sammi, wilson, and felicia-- i hope they are all doing each other.Wonder if wilson knows sammi has warts, gave one of my boys warts. If he is dumb enough to be with that ho-- so be it.
Anonymous

Paris, KY

#10 Apr 18, 2011
Hey she may be a who*r#, but she gives goood head.
travis

Paris, KY

#12 Jun 10, 2011
she has hep c and other stds,,,,i was treated 2 weeks ago,,,she trash
Wow

Paris, KY

#13 Jun 10, 2011
This is crazy!!!!!!
kuntrykaos

Paris, KY

#14 Jun 15, 2011
sammi and chris got married,,hot sloppy mess
sammi jo

Paris, KY

#15 Jul 14, 2011
wekk jus to let you kno i dont even kno travis.. so i would appericate it if you would leav my name outta ur mouth.. i have been cked and i am clean.. i can put my papers on here.. jus watch what you say about ppl..
camping out

Paris, KY

#16 Sep 9, 2011
meth head
crazy

Richmond, KY

#17 Sep 16, 2011
heard she is pregnant
funny

Paris, KY

#18 Sep 17, 2011
travis wrote:
she has hep c and other stds,,,,i was treated 2 weeks ago,,,she trash
I know for a fact she has Hep C just ask matthew eubanks
Crusty

United States

#19 Oct 15, 2012
Is this Sammi Jo Lyons?
kevin

Paris, KY

#20 Oct 15, 2012
sammi jo turner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New HCHS Principal 51 min Parent 1
Are Kentucky people smart 1 hr Reality 40
The Green Thing 2 hr Truth 2
Glenn overdosed Front End Kroger Euclid 3 hr Jody Manning 1
tammy (Sep '09) 17 hr Misty Blue 19
Brandon Bretz Jun 24 jibbs 15
Bourbon County Jail (Nov '10) Jun 22 NOANGEL 70

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance