Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
13,601 - 13,620 of 16,143 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
i have a question for you

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

firstofthemonther wrote:
<quoted text> Thank You, it is people like you that make me think that this country still might have a chance!!
awesome!! finally a post that makes complete sense!!
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an answer and repeated from before.
What do you call the Obama Care package where if you do not purchase a supplemental or insurance policy,there will be a(fine)changed to (tax) with the law suit and the sup.ct.
When you receive you monthly chek,will you have enough left to pay the $640 tax?
And don`t try to tell us it is not a tax,they pleaded it and the Ct agree!So the poor and the middleclass get it in the (back)end,again.Do yu understand this?
STFU you gd Liar.
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
President Obama has been forced to reassess his view of what caused the attack in Benghazi, Libya that killed US Ambassador Christopher Stevens, raising questions about whether the White House has a solid grasp on the underpinnings of the angry convulsions rocking the Middle East and the impact of the so-called “Cairo doctrine” laid out by Obama shortly after he took office in 2009.
http://news.yahoo.com/benghazi-attack-why-whi...
You need to reassess your bowel movements, you have one in your mouth.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You need to reassess your bowel movements, you have one in your mouth.
No. You must be confused. That will NEVER happen honey!!!

You are probably having some difficulty reading and comprehending with that dick in yours!!!!
i have a question for you

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

wow, you people get really nasty, huh? i've been a long time reader, short time poster. i get a wonderful beey laugh from this thread! i just thought i should thank you all. THANKS!!
ha ha

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Today, Sen. Rand Paul announced a new version of his amendments to strip foreign aid from Pakistan, Egypt and Libya, in light of recent aggression toward American consulates and embassies in these countries, including the tragic death of the American ambassador to Libya, and the continued imprisonment and torturing of the man who helped us get Osama bin Laden, Dr. Shakil Afridi, in Pakistan.

Following a discussion on the Senate floor last night with Senate Democrat Leader Harry Reid (Nev.), during which Sen. Reid expressed his desire to quickly pass the $1 billion jobs bill for veterans, Sen. Paul has decided to alter his amendment to offer additional funding to the veterans job bill.

Total U.S. foreign aid to Pakistan, Libya and Egypt totals roughly $4 billion per year. Sen. Paul's new amendment will strike all aid to those countries, and send an additional $2 billion toward the veterans jobs bill, tripling the size of the program. The remaining $2 billion would go to deficit reduction.

"I urge Sen. Reid to do the right thing for taxpayers and veterans: To send a message to countries that our aid can't be taken for granted, and to stand up for our troops abroad now, and those who have returned home after serving. He can do all of this by allowing a vote on my amendment. My amendment would halt all foreign aid to Pakistan, Egypt, and Libya, and would use those funds to triple the size of the veterans jobs bill. The only thing now standing in the way of this is the Democratic Senate Leadership."
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You must be confused. That will NEVER happen honey!!!
You are probably having some difficulty reading and comprehending with that dick in yours!!!!
That dick is in your fat butt.
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

ha ha wrote:
Today, Sen. Rand Paul announced a new version of his amendments to strip foreign aid from Pakistan, Egypt and Libya, in light of recent aggression toward American consulates and embassies in these countries, including the tragic death of the American ambassador to Libya, and the continued imprisonment and torturing of the man who helped us get Osama bin Laden, Dr. Shakil Afridi, in Pakistan.
Following a discussion on the Senate floor last night with Senate Democrat Leader Harry Reid (Nev.), during which Sen. Reid expressed his desire to quickly pass the $1 billion jobs bill for veterans, Sen. Paul has decided to alter his amendment to offer additional funding to the veterans job bill.
Total U.S. foreign aid to Pakistan, Libya and Egypt totals roughly $4 billion per year. Sen. Paul's new amendment will strike all aid to those countries, and send an additional $2 billion toward the veterans jobs bill, tripling the size of the program. The remaining $2 billion would go to deficit reduction.
"I urge Sen. Reid to do the right thing for taxpayers and veterans: To send a message to countries that our aid can't be taken for granted, and to stand up for our troops abroad now, and those who have returned home after serving. He can do all of this by allowing a vote on my amendment. My amendment would halt all foreign aid to Pakistan, Egypt, and Libya, and would use those funds to triple the size of the veterans jobs bill. The only thing now standing in the way of this is the Democratic Senate Leadership."
Rand should take that wig off.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

There were three men who were working on a bridge. One of the worker's name was John, the other one's name was Randall, and the last one's name was Joe. One day, when the three men were taking a lunch break, they all opened up their lunch box and saw what their wives had given them for lunch.

When John opened his lunch, he saw that he had peanut butter and jelly, so then he said, "If my wife gives me the same lunch tomorrow, I'm going to jump off this bridge."

Then, Randall opened his lunch and saw that he had spaghetti and meatballs, so he also said the same thing as what John said.

Then, when Joe opened his lunch, he saw that he was having chicken salad. So, he said that he, too, was going to jump off the bridge if he got the same lunch the next day.

The next day, all three men had the same lunch again, and they all jumped off of the bridge!

A week later, when the funeral was scheduled, John's wife said, "If my sweetie-pie wanted a new lunch, he should have told me!”

Then, Randall's wife said, "Oh, why did he do it? Why??”

Then, Joe's wife said, "I smell a rat!"

"What do you mean?" Chimed the other two.

"Well," said Joe's widow, "My husband always packs his own lunch!"

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You s-ck d-ckheads.
lmfao
The truth hurts, doesn't it, sweetie?

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>It is the same as Romneycare dumbass.
.....really? show us, o wise one, just where does "romney care" take away your freedom, money, proterty, you lives, "at gov say"? speak to us, wise one.......
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That dick is in your fat butt.
Go play with yourself!!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

i have a question for you wrote:
wow, you people get really nasty, huh? i've been a long time reader, short time poster. i get a wonderful beey laugh from this thread! i just thought i should thank you all. THANKS!!
Sorry! I usually do not lower myself to their level.
wondering

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

jondee wrote:
<quoted text>.....really? show us, o wise one, just where does "romney care" take away your freedom, money, proterty, you lives, "at gov say"? speak to us, wise one.......
what freedom are you losing?
wondering

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the person that has been going tit for tat with him for 3 days.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
There's just something about that little weasel,WTF..........
Are You Kidding

Oak Brook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. On the norm, I would not do that. I MUST try to do better. His sleazy comments do get me riled.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You are normally much , ch lower you wingnut.
wtf

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I am getting really tired of you calling me a liar.
If you may so desired and it that makes you happy. I can call you a "jerk" or a "certified moron".
persona

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That dick is in your fat butt.
That was not my butt. It was my face! Mind you, reprehensible boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Libertarian 1,111
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Obama Zombies 151,033
jaime and tim 41 min bbg 3
Jason Crump and Faith Stanley are drug addicted... 1 hr tryme 10
I hate Don Piggins! 2 hr Bellferd 7
Don Piggins harasses Kentucky Bank clerks, Poli... 2 hr Bellferd 5
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 9 hr yourmommm 1,048
•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••