Bourbon county football

Posted in the Paris Forum

Ha ha

Duluth, GA

#1 Nov 23, 2012
They are so overrated they got there ass whipped tonight. They finally has to play somebody that was good and you see what happens. This is what happens when you play cupcake teams all year.
parasite

Paris, KY

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Ha ha wrote:
They are so overrated they got there ass whipped tonight. They finally has to play somebody that was good and you see what happens. This is what happens when you play cupcake teams all year.
They played a great season with class and pride. They should be congratulated and praised for how they represented our community this year.
Your so small minded

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 23, 2012
Ha ha wrote:
always one dipchit in the crowd. You the pencil neck geek that never got picked to play any sports so you feel you can get on Topix and bash kids that worked and played there hearts out. Yer a sad piece of chit. Hope they welfare line at to long for you.
Ha ha

Duluth, GA

#4 Nov 23, 2012
You bourbon county fans are just sore losers. You all thought you all was going yo win the state but you all could not win the game that could have sent you to the state. Bourbon is always going to choke when the big game is on the line. Not even with the new coach there was nothing wrong with the last one. I guess money talks at bourbon if the people behind the money wants a coach gone than that is all it takes. The truth hurts don't it.
nobody

Paris, KY

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Ha ha wrote:
You bourbon county fans are just sore losers. You all thought you all was going yo win the state but you all could not win the game that could have sent you to the state. Bourbon is always going to choke when the big game is on the line. Not even with the new coach there was nothing wrong with the last one. I guess money talks at bourbon if the people behind the money wants a coach gone than that is all it takes. The truth hurts don't it.
Truth is your shift at circle k started at 11. Your late for work loser
Drew Page

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Nov 23, 2012
I'll say Bourbon had a good year, even though they did play some bad teams at some points they still went undeafeated until tonight. So cudos to them. But go hounds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big news at Bour Bon 8 hr Old employee 6
Todd an Travis Earlywine 8 hr Friend 4
herbal incense for cheap. (Nov '13) Sat bob smithins 24
Tara Something (Dec '08) Sat Vic 24
Anyone know anything to do here Sat iknow 3
david Alison Sat Vic 3
Taulbee Family From Cane Ridge Sat sur 4

Flood Warning for Bourbon County was issued at March 01 at 3:07PM EST

Paris Dating
Find my Match