Corey Cordray
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wowow

Paris, KY

#4 Sep 30, 2011
CORY CORDRAY Current Age: 18
Weight: 140 Height: 5' 6''
Eye Color: BRO Hair Color: BRO
Sex: M Race: W
Address: PARIS, KY

Arrest Date: 9/26/2011
Arresting Officer: STEVENSON Badge #: 511
Arresting Agency: PARIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
Booked Date: 9/26/2011 16:17
Released Date:
Class: BC


----------

Charges

Code Description Bond Type Bond Fees Court Date

02662 POSSESSION OF BURGLARY TOOLS $0.00 $0.00 Sep 26 2011

22061 BURGLARY, 2ND DEGREE $0.00 $0.00 Sep 26 2011

38113 UNLAWFUL TRANS W/MINOR, 1ST, ILL CONT SUBSTANCE, U/16 YOA $0.00 $0.00 Sep 26 2011

11222 SEXUAL ABUSE, 2ND DEGREE $0.00 $0.00 Sep 26 2011
Haha

Paris, KY

#5 Oct 1, 2011
He is where he needs to be. Now us citizens have one less dopehead theif off the streets that we have to worry about. Hope he stays locked up for a long long time! Worthless looser.
YO JOE

Paris, KY

#6 Oct 1, 2011
The funniest part of this is that 511 made an arrest. What is this world coming too.
wowow wrote:
CORY CORDRAY Current Age: 18
Weight: 140 Height: 5' 6''
Eye Color: BRO Hair Color: BRO
Sex: M Race: W
Address: PARIS, KY
Arrest Date: 9/26/2011
Arresting Officer: STEVENSON Badge #: 511
Arresting Agency: PARIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
Booked Date: 9/26/2011 16:17
Released Date:
Class: BC
----------
Charges
Code Description Bond Type Bond Fees Court Date
02662 POSSESSION OF BURGLARY TOOLS $0.00 $0.00 Sep 26 2011
22061 BURGLARY, 2ND DEGREE $0.00 $0.00 Sep 26 2011
38113 UNLAWFUL TRANS W/MINOR, 1ST, ILL CONT SUBSTANCE, U/16 YOA $0.00 $0.00 Sep 26 2011
11222 SEXUAL ABUSE, 2ND DEGREE $0.00 $0.00 Sep 26 2011
hell no

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Oct 18, 2011
no good
aha

United States

#13 Nov 15, 2011
listen all u mfers on here runnung ur mouth about cory,he has donre nuthn wrong,u all r goin by wat u have seen or heard n its all wrong because he didnt get caught steeling no f---en wire out of n e thing nor did he sexually abuse n e one. i was there i know exactly wat happenened.if n e thing that lil whore sexually abused him because she came onto him first n we have proof of all this so dont b running ur moth unless u know the facts ok.n by the way he is still n jail so no he is nuthn like his dad at all so screw all of u all n go 2 hell ok.n his lil brother is fully taken care of thank u.so y dont all of u dumbasses get a real life n worry bout urself n ur own kids.mom n cory didnt have a damn thing 2 do with wat his dad was doing.thats y she got rid of his ass,so all of u all go 2 hell n worry bout urselves!!!!!n hopefully one day all of u idiots will b taken off the streets 2 4 starting a bunch of shit wen u dont have facts,so from now on if u want 2 talk bout someone get all ur facts 2gether b 4 u open ur big mouths..!!!!!
aha

United States

#14 Nov 15, 2011
n no he will not b a regitered sex offender because hes done nuthn wrong!!!!!!
aha

United States

#16 Nov 16, 2011
f--- u mfer,he didnt sexually abuse n e one,that lil whore abused him if n e thing,oh n yea by the way i do know him very well bitch.n if he broke in ur car y the hell hasnt he been charged with it? becvause u have no proof,u jus wana run that mouth b 4 u know the facts!!!jus because hes been known 2 do it b 4 doesnt mean that it was him .u better b watching n worrying about ur own kids because u jus dont know wat they could b doing!!lol so keep ur damn mouth shut b 4 u know ur facts ok bitch!!!u people get on here acting real stupid n like i say dont u have ne thing better 2 do with urself? karma is a real bitch n ur day is coming!!1lol
aha

United States

#17 Nov 16, 2011
oh yea n by the way how did he sexually abuse her if they were dating? n she waqs 15 ,not 14,like i say get ur facts b 4 u go running ur mouuth!!!
funny

United States

#18 Nov 16, 2011
aha wrote:
f--- u mfer,he didnt sexually abuse n e one,that lil whore abused him if n e thing,oh n yea by the way i do know him very well bitch.n if he broke in ur car y the hell hasnt he been charged with it? becvause u have no proof,u jus wana run that mouth b 4 u know the facts!!!jus because hes been known 2 do it b 4 doesnt mean that it was him .u better b watching n worrying about ur own kids because u jus dont know wat they could b doing!!lol so keep ur damn mouth shut b 4 u know ur facts ok bitch!!!u people get on here acting real stupid n like i say dont u have ne thing better 2 do with urself? karma is a real bitch n ur day is coming!!1lol
the funny thing is I have no kids I'm the same age has him !! I did call the cops on him and he was charged with it!! My dad caught him stealing and what kind of guy would say he was abused by a girl !! That's stupid
Techy

United States

#19 Nov 17, 2011
aha wrote:
oh yea n by the way how did he sexually abuse her if they were dating? n she waqs 15 ,not 14,like i say get ur facts b 4 u go running ur mouuth!!!
I've kept my mouth shut long enough! Corey always acted out in school and did very poorly in school. He has always been on the "bad" side. And as for you, Aha, before 'u post agin' please type normal or nothing at all. Your age group is the future of this world one day, and , damn, I can not believe how unbearably stupid you sound when you type and more than likely talk like that. If that's our future, well, we're fucked! I've said my piece
aha

United States

#20 Nov 18, 2011
well im glad u got ur piece out but all i have left 2 say is get ur facts b 4 u assume n e thing!!jus because he was bad n school dpesnt mean a damn thing so all of u mfers can go 2 hell as far as im concerned!!!n i didnt say he said the lil bitch abused him,i said she was wanting it jus as bad as as he did because shes the one that seduced him n the beggining,she came on 2 him first n besides they had been dating iff n on 4 the past 3 years or more.u all can get on here n act stupid n say wat u want but as long as we know wat n how it really happened who gives a fuck bout the rest of the world!!!n by the way he hasnt been charged with n e car break ins so go suvk on that b---h!! im done with this childish shit so good bye idiots n put ur real name om here since u seem 2 b so brave n wana talk bout sumthn that u dont know shit about ok.good bye!!!n school donyt have a damn thing 2 do with this so go 2 hell dumbass!!!i hope u have kids one day n they r way worse than that because like i said wat comes around gos all the way back around n uurs is coming!!now that would b really funny!!bye bye!!!
BoCoResident

East Bernstadt, KY

#21 Nov 18, 2011
Techy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've kept my mouth shut long enough! Corey always acted out in school and did very poorly in school. He has always been on the "bad" side. And as for you, Aha, before 'u post agin' please type normal or nothing at all. Your age group is the future of this world one day, and , damn, I can not believe how unbearably stupid you sound when you type and more than likely talk like that. If that's our future, well, we're fucked! I've said my piece
I concur, the world as we know it is in for a rude awakening when we all(mexicans included)have to become dependant on these kids who know nothing, about anything, and it shows in their skills at conversation, take over the world.
God help us, who have worked so long so see this happen.
Don't know or care about the original subject of the post, a Cordray is trouble no matter what the first name is. If only Ike had killed that bastard Lance when he had the chance.
really

Richmond, KY

#22 Nov 18, 2011
aha....u are talking about putting your real name on here what is your real name? i'm sure it isn't "aha"
so practice what you preach. and you really act like Cory is a victim in everything. Why are you defending him so much? And you talk about people being childish , have you ever went back and re-read what you write? you sound like you are on the level of an inmature kid going back and forth cussing and arguing over all this. you almost sound worse than anyone else on here. why is that ? what you say and how you say it sounds real dumb. just let it go !!
no one cares foreal !
Yea

Magee, MS

#23 Nov 26, 2011
He is such a bi*** and a pus** iv tried fighting him many times but he didn't show haha
dontknow

Mount Sterling, KY

#24 Dec 12, 2011
aha wrote:
listen all u mfers on here runnung ur mouth about cory,he has donre nuthn wrong,u all r goin by wat u have seen or heard n its all wrong because he didnt get caught steeling no f---en wire out of n e thing nor did he sexually abuse n e one. i was there i know exactly wat happenened.if n e thing that lil whore sexually abused him because she came onto him first n we have proof of all this so dont b running ur moth unless u know the facts ok.n by the way he is still n jail so no he is nuthn like his dad at all so screw all of u all n go 2 hell ok.n his lil brother is fully taken care of thank u.so y dont all of u dumbasses get a real life n worry bout urself n ur own kids.mom n cory didnt have a damn thing 2 do with wat his dad was doing.thats y she got rid of his ass,so all of u all go 2 hell n worry bout urselves!!!!!n hopefully one day all of u idiots will b taken off the streets 2 4 starting a bunch of shit wen u dont have facts,so from now on if u want 2 talk bout someone get all ur facts 2gether b 4 u open ur big mouths..!!!!!
and that's why he is in the cynthiana paper for shoplifting! lol
keep your enemies closer

Carlisle, KY

#25 Dec 21, 2011
dont believe cory is a good person ever! how do you think he got arrested in tha first place, i am so glad i got my sis away from that worthless sack of shit! hes out of jail, how do you think he got out of that one? he snitches on everybody he knows. he doesnt deserve to walk on this earth, & for everybody, never trust a cordray! they dont care if yur their blood they will snitch on you, jst to save their own asses!
chris
#26 Dec 21, 2011
aha did u fart ?
megan dawn cordray

United States

#27 Dec 27, 2011
this is his wife and my husband did not do shit 2 that lil girl they did date b 4 she was mad bc he left her 2 get back with me he did mess up there is no taking that back bt he is nt as bad as all of u try 2 say he is he is only human and people make mistakes u can not look back and say tha u have never made a mistake and yes i am awer that i just got out of jail my self and i have no room 2 talk bt i am really sick of every single one of u punk ass people on here running ur mouths bout everything u no nothing about he is out yes bt it is nt with out a price bc of that lil wana b girl he might have 2 go back i am really tired of everyone thinking they r somebody bc they can get on this bullshit web site hide there name and talk some mad shit i think that everyone of u need 2 grow the fuck up nt everyone in this gineration is a fuck up and i no alot of people ur age that r just as bad fuck ups as the people u talk about no u can get on here and ack like u r the best person in the world bt gess what i bet ur not
so grow the fuck up and leave my husband alone u know nothing of what u speake of so when u can tell the truth on the subjeck or u know the truth whick i dont think u ever will thats when u can run ur mouth bt till then keep them shut
wwweeeeellll

Mount Sterling, KY

#28 Dec 27, 2011
megan dawn cordray wrote:
this is his wife and my husband did not do shit 2 that lil girl they did date b 4 she was mad bc he left her 2 get back with me he did mess up there is no taking that back bt he is nt as bad as all of u try 2 say he is he is only human and people make mistakes u can not look back and say tha u have never made a mistake and yes i am awer that i just got out of jail my self and i have no room 2 talk bt i am really sick of every single one of u punk ass people on here running ur mouths bout everything u no nothing about he is out yes bt it is nt with out a price bc of that lil wana b girl he might have 2 go back i am really tired of everyone thinking they r somebody bc they can get on this bullshit web site hide there name and talk some mad shit i think that everyone of u need 2 grow the fuck up nt everyone in this gineration is a fuck up and i no alot of people ur age that r just as bad fuck ups as the people u talk about no u can get on here and ack like u r the best person in the world bt gess what i bet ur not
so grow the fuck up and leave my husband alone u know nothing of what u speake of so when u can tell the truth on the subjeck or u know the truth whick i dont think u ever will thats when u can run ur mouth bt till then keep them shut
one mistake I could understand..... 50 is unacceptable ..... just a thought.....

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29 Dec 27, 2011
aha wrote:
listen all u mfers on here runnung ur mouth about cory,he has donre nuthn wrong,u all r goin by wat u have seen or heard n its all wrong because he didnt get caught steeling no f---en wire out of n e thing nor did he sexually abuse n e one. i was there i know exactly wat happenened.if n e thing that lil whore sexually abused him because she came onto him first n we have proof of all this so dont b running ur moth unless u know the facts ok.n by the way he is still n jail so no he is nuthn like his dad at all so screw all of u all n go 2 hell ok.n his lil brother is fully taken care of thank u.so y dont all of u dumbasses get a real life n worry bout urself n ur own kids.mom n cory didnt have a damn thing 2 do with wat his dad was doing.thats y she got rid of his ass,so all of u all go 2 hell n worry bout urselves!!!!!n hopefully one day all of u idiots will b taken off the streets 2 4 starting a bunch of shit wen u dont have facts,so from now on if u want 2 talk bout someone get all ur facts 2gether b 4 u open ur big mouths..!!!!!
Is that English? That's unreadable. And yeah he obviously did do something wrong if he's charged with burglary and sexual abuse. The rest of us are sick and tired of dealers and thieves running around being a drain on society. Plus sick of people who excuse or stick up for that kind of behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NSA Blow and Go 1 hr Aries 2
Brandon Lizer 3 hr Cummonn 7
Who robbed the cemetery 4 hr Charles A 5
Aaron Toohey 6 hr Junkie 1
Rick Massie 15 hr Yep 7
Kiley P 16 hr Are u asleep 2
Black people's BDays Wed Missy 7

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages